Men staring at their boobs A womens point of veiw

Mr_Clark

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by Dr. Dilznick@Jun 18 2005, 10:52 PM
Um, I'm in agreement with your post. I was referring to AsianBabe.

A friend of mine was charged with sexual harassment because a co-worker claimed he was *staring* at her. What can I say, I'm just glad I don't have a regular 9-to-5 job.
[post=322079]Quoted post[/post]​
Then quote AsianBabe and not me next time.

Your friend's co-worker is an uptight bitch and he should be glad he's out of that company if they hire people like her.

Dr. Bubbles

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It is natural for people to commonly glaze at each other... afterall, that is a primal instinct and is healthy. I do like attention, however, I do not want a guy eyeing me in such a manner where I feel cheapen or lessor of a woman. There is a thing called tactfulness that is endearing...

Maybe I am wrong, but here is an observation I have made over the years concerning mens behavior versus that of many women... Like I said earlier, we all look and that is healthy. Men tend to be more overt when they look; they stare, make gestures, etc. Women, for the most part are a little more covert and discrete in their behavior. We look out the corners of our eyes or take quick glances... Granted, sometimes we gawk, especially if we want the guy to know what it is we are doing. :) AND AGAIN... NOT THEORY, JUST WHAT I HAVE OBSERVED.

nrax

Just Browsing
Media
I prefer busty women and have a knack for spotting them in a crowd no matter how they try to disguise it. If I saw madame_zora or Kat on the street, I would definately notice them but not gawk, stare or leer. I whole-heartedly agree that it is rude and insulting to stare at a woman's breasts; especially when you are talking with her.

What I don't like is when a woman dresses provocatively in public and then leers at you when you notice them as they walk through your field of view. OF COURSE when a person walks right past you, you are going to notice them.

One time, a sassy little wench wearing an extremely low cut shirt actually had the nerve to ask my friend and me "what are you looking at?" I replied cooly, "if you don't want men to look at your breasts, maybe you should consider covering them up" and immediately turned away from her, continuing the conversation with my friend.

I agree with what madame_zora said earlier about girls not being able to have it both ways. If you don't want the attention from the guys (or women) then don't wear a shirt that is cut so low that your areolae are exposed! B)