Photos & Videos Men Sticking Out Their Tongues

CollisionCourse

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I've recently discovered @thenewbru (twitter.com/thenewbru). Oh boy, I can't even express how hot he is! A gorgeous face, a god-like body and lots of lust – he has it all. And thanks to him, I've found out that I'm into guys that stick out their tongues out of the sexual excitement. Even though it's a small thing, it does show you are 100% passionate about what you're doing. It's genuine, I fucking love that, and Bruno does it a lot!

So, if you like it as much as I do, check @thenewbru out (onlyfans.com/bruno3bf), cause he's a down to earth guy, and he's worth it!

BTW, I'll be more than happy if you share some more guys that stick their tongues out. Keep this thread alive :yum

thenewbru (2).jpg

thenewbru (1).gif

thenewbru (2).gif

thenewbru (3).gif

thenewbru (5).gif

(Source: Bruno's twitter account)

Sage81

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've recently discovered @thenewbru (twitter.com/thenewbru). Oh boy, I can't even express how hot he is! A gorgeous face, a god-like body and lots of lust – he has it all. And thanks to him, I've found out that I'm into guys that stick out their tongues out of the sexual excitement. Even though it's a small thing, it does show you are 100% passionate about what you're doing. It's genuine, I fucking love that, and Bruno does it a lot!

So, if you like it as much as I do, check @thenewbru out (onlyfans.com/bruno3bf), cause he's a down to earth guy, and he's worth it!

BTW, I'll be more than happy if you share some more guys that stick their tongues out. Keep this thread alive :yum

View attachment 67342111

View attachment 67342131
View attachment 67342151
View attachment 67342181
View attachment 67342531
Yeah he's really hot !!!!

Thanks for the sharing !!!

Reactions: CollisionCourse

jackb6ii

Worshipped Member
Media

View attachment 67342111

View attachment 67342131
View attachment 67342151
View attachment 67342181
View attachment 67342531

Attachments