men swing their legs

UgotMales

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh sweetie,
Its so cute that you dont know. Babe they are gettin their cock or balls or both unstuck from their thigh :))

OKFarmer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Alternative to stuck to the leg, sometimes your boxers just aren't fitting right. Same as the hands in the pocket and one sharp tug.

CraigS41

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The other guess is the kids/guys that wear their pants below their ass and swinging their legs is the ONLY way they can keep their pants from falling down. It's actually sad to see them and even funny to watch them try and run.

craig

I usually do it when my nuts are stuck but often i do it because it feels damn good!

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's nervous energy. I wear boxers, so I have to be conscious of swinging my legs in the wrong place. When I do it, it stimulates my dick and I'll get hard. Boxers do a miserable job of hiding an erection.

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
You should work in a hot kitchen....

The hotter it gets the more you see it done...

Gotta knock off that damn ball sweat!

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Speaking of guys swinging their legs . . .
A few weeks back I rode my bike to the trolley stop and boarded the trolley with my bike for the commute to work. At the next stop, a guy in his 30s sat at the single seat opposite me. It was a sunny day and we were wearing shades. I noticed that he was good looking with a lean body. He looked over where I was sitting and checked out my bike. There were no obvious bulges in his jeans. About 5 minutes later, he starts to swing his knees open then closed repeatedly. I couldn't help notice a small bulge starting to protrude on his left side where there was nothing before. Sure enough, I could make out the outline of the head of his penis hanging. The stimulation of his jeans rubbing was giving him a semi. He continued for 10 - 15 minutes. Each time his legs closed, the fabric totally outlined his dick. I couldn't tell if he was doing it deliberately or if it was just nervous energy. I liked the show, yet would have liked to see him get all the way hard.