Men that wants to look like a woman(as fantasy)

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by pespolpolpen, Sep 9, 2009.

1. pespolpolpen

pespolpolpen New Member

Sometimes i imagine that i am a woman having sex with a man and it sounds very hot to me then. I'm totally not gay i do not find any men or any parts of his body attractive when he is alone. i mean i only find some cocks hot when a hot woman is sucking it. I find sucking cocks hot and the idea makes me horny. But i also find men sucking cocks very discusting. Also i don't imagine a male ass or specific man i imagine that i am woman and im having sex with a man. I find this idea sometimes very sexy. Also i can't even think kissing a man anyway. just getting fucked and desire to suck. Is it something familiar or am i too strange? is there a name for this?

I'm a casual %100 straight man everytime at sex and social life and in style btw.

2. D_Drew Peacock

D_Drew Peacock New Member

Simple. You are a lesbian trapped in a man's body. Happens all the time.

3. D_Pubert Stabbingpain

D_Pubert Stabbingpain Account Disabled

Then, the 1% to the left is for your fantasy?

Um, yes, any man with a desire to be fucked by a man and to suck his cock is gay. Fantasizing about having sex with men is the sure fire way to know that you are gay. :rolleyes: Unless you re-phrase the entire paragraph you wrote, it does not sound strange, just that you don't know how to cohesively put your thoughts down, are extremely confused *or* you could be what BlueBiker said, seriously. The part I quoted here is what makes all the "I am not gay" stuff you say before a huge contradiction. There may also be some cross-dressing elements to it. You have a lot of work, i.e., experimentation, to do.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice