Men that wants to look like a woman(as fantasy)

pespolpolpen

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Sometimes i imagine that i am a woman having sex with a man and it sounds very hot to me then. I'm totally not gay i do not find any men or any parts of his body attractive when he is alone. i mean i only find some cocks hot when a hot woman is sucking it. I find sucking cocks hot and the idea makes me horny. But i also find men sucking cocks very discusting. Also i don't imagine a male ass or specific man i imagine that i am woman and im having sex with a man. I find this idea sometimes very sexy. Also i can't even think kissing a man anyway. just getting fucked and desire to suck. Is it something familiar or am i too strange? is there a name for this?

I'm a casual %100 straight man everytime at sex and social life and in style btw.

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
I'm a casual %100 straight man everytime at sex and social life and in style btw.

Then, the 1% to the left is for your fantasy?

just getting fucked and desire to suck. Is it something familiar or am i too strange? is there a name for this?

Um, yes, any man with a desire to be fucked by a man and to suck his cock is gay. Fantasizing about having sex with men is the sure fire way to know that you are gay. :rolleyes: Unless you re-phrase the entire paragraph you wrote, it does not sound strange, just that you don't know how to cohesively put your thoughts down, are extremely confused *or* you could be what BlueBiker said, seriously. The part I quoted here is what makes all the "I am not gay" stuff you say before a huge contradiction. There may also be some cross-dressing elements to it. You have a lot of work, i.e., experimentation, to do.