Men touching themselves!

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This afternoon I heard on the radio that, in the course of a month, the average person will touch the hands of TWENTY SIX MEN who haven't washed their hands since last touching their private parts.

(As compared to touching the hands of TWO females who haven't washed their hands since last touching their private parts.)

Could this be true?!

- - - - - - - - - -

(This was reported on the radio by Dr. Dean Edell, a physician who became a national radio host in the U.S.)

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
in the course of a month, the average person will touch the hands of TWENTY SIX MEN who haven't washed their hands since last touching their private parts.

Could this be true?!

It's especially true if you are a urologist or Prince Charles.:wink:

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And yesterday I heard (on another show) that IN HOTELS, the remote controls, door knobs, phones and A/C controls in the average are all covered with tiny particles of fecal matter.

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And yesterday I heard (on another show) that IN HOTELS, the remote controls, door knobs, phones and A/C controls in the average are all covered with tiny particles of fecal matter.

air is full of microscopic fecal matter.

B_josiah852

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
And don't forget (just think about it and think about how many times you probably did this also at one time or another) the bed spreads on beds in motels and hotels don't get washed everyday. I can remember times when I walked through the door of a hotel or motel that me and a sexual partner went straight to the bed and made love on top of the bedspread. How many times has that bedspread had cum, vaginal love juice and or anal secretions smeared on it since it was last washed. I throw the bedspread on the floor out of the way now first thing.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And if your toothbrush is near the toilet it's full of tiny bits of poo, I think it's up to about 12 feet away.

If we spend too much time thinking about how dirty things are we'd all turn Howard Hughes.

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And don't forget not to eat the peanuts in bars they're full of jizz and piss germs.

In fact, dont eat any veggies, it is grown in poop, and it is almost impossible to clean it completely.

Milk is ok, because it is pasteurized, but there is still quite a bit of cow dung in it.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I never wash my hands, except during a shower.
Eeeewww! You so NASTY :puke:

And don't forget not to eat the peanuts in bars they're full of jizz and piss germs.
I'm never eating out again.

Thats why when I traveled 20 weeks out of the year for work I carried my own Liquid Lysol and Clorox Clean-Up into the hotel room. Before I unpacked or took off my shoes I cleaned the bathroom, the phone, all knobs: door, the little turny-thingie on the lamp, light switches, remotes that metal pull cord for the drapes, light switches, etc.

And don't forget (just think about it and think about how many times you probably did this also at one time or another) the bed spreads on beds in motels and hotels don't get washed everyday. I can remember times when I walked through the door of a hotel or motel that me and a sexual partner went straight to the bed and made love on top of the bedspread. How many times has that bedspread had cum, vaginal love juice and or anal secretions smeared on it since it was last washed. I throw the bedspread on the floor out of the way now first thing.
Yup, me too!

And if your toothbrush is near the toilet it's full of tiny bits of poo, I think it's up to about 12 feet away. Mine has a plastic cap and is in a drawer on the far side of the vanity away from the toilet. It's only about 5' from the toilet but I can handle that.
If we spend too much time thinking about how dirty things are we'd all turn Howard Hughes.
Too late, I think I'm already there. :tongue::redface::biggrin1:

Thats a shit eating grin!
Funny & hot, nice combo Monster.:wink: