Men, Trucks, Cocksize

trumasseur

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I live where there are plenty of SUV's and Pick'emup Trucks with just one guy driving around in each of them most of the time.
I've never had a common sense deficet or a desire to have one myself, even though I could've used such while building my house a couple of years ago.
Since I'm newer to this site, this may have been discussed before. But, is there really a correlation between a man's "meat" or lack-there-of and the type of vehicle they are inclined to jockey?
Whenever I'm following a exhaust smoking, gas-guzzling vehicle I just want to slap a bumper sticker on it that says
"Yes, I'm making up for my shortcomings, by driving this Monster":hitit:

trumasseur

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
not sure you understood.....driving vehicles, as you listed, wouldn't indicate smallness anyways. Nothing to "make up for"..oh well

chiefone4u

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I think there is a bit of a link there... I have noticed in this area, the guys who drive lifted pickup-trucks tend to have less between their legs then those who drive a stock height pickup-truck.

And also around here, those who drive Hummer's, Jag's, Porch's, BMW's, Audi's and the likes are just showing that they have figured out a way to get further in debt then the rest of those driving around (those types of vehicles get repo'd daily up here, because their purchasers can't afford the payments).

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I live where there are plenty of SUV's and Pick'emup Trucks with just one guy driving around in each of them most of the time.
I've never had a common sense deficet or a desire to have one myself, even though I could've used such while building my house a couple of years ago.
Since I'm newer to this site, this may have been discussed before. But, is there really a correlation between a man's "meat" or lack-there-of and the type of vehicle they are inclined to jockey?
Whenever I'm following a exhaust smoking, gas-guzzling vehicle I just want to slap a bumper sticker on it that says
"Yes, I'm making up for my shortcomings, by driving this Monster":hitit:

There are exceptions of course, but generally.....

HELL YES.

I saw a sticker for sale once that said "Does this truck make my dick look big?" Ahahahahahahahahahahaha.

So I think in the general culture, that's pretty much the perception, true or not.

A comedienne on TV once said whenever she pulls up to a redlight and there is an older guy next to her in a Corvette, she rolls down her window and yells "Sorry about your penis!" Rather mean, but it illustrates my point that in our culture cars are often seen as an extension, and symbol, of manhood.

jakeatolla

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Every time I see a Hummer driving down the street I think
'theres someone who has SPS ' , Small Penis Syndrome :wink: