Men VS Women ratio

D

deleted509196

What do you think the ratio of men/women is on this site? Also, gay/straight/bi men or women. I myself am a bi woman.

Also -- what was your reason for joining the site/what do you like about it?

kris777

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i only joined 2 days ago... so im not qualified to say...

but im hoping theres loads of gay guys ;-)

i heard about this site as i watched a tv programme about men with exceptionally large dicks and thought... i need to join that site...(i dont have a large one, i just admire guys that do)

so here iam ;p

Last edited:
D

deleted509196

i only joined 2 days ago... so im not qualified to say...

but im hoping theres loads of gay guys ;-)

i heard about this site as i watched a tv programme about men with exceptionally large dicks and thought... i need to join that site...

so here iam ;p

There does seem to be a lot of gay/bi guys, yes. I actually asked this because I wondered why there doesn't seem to be as many women on here.

I found the site just by browsing google!

kris777

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
you found it by searching on google?
id love to know what you typed into google ;) lol

the good thing is its a very mutli cultural, multi sexual and international site....
i like that ;-) its better for the craic

D

deleted509196

you found it by searching on google?
id love to know what you typed into google ;) lol

the good thing is its a very mutli cultural, multi sexual and international site....
i like that ;-) its better for the craic

Hmm I can't remember actually. Probably something to do with cock/blowjobs. Actually if you type "enjoy sucking cock" it comes up with this site... don't know if that's what I typed though. Haha. Why would I type anything like that? I was just being curious, I guess I like to think/talk about things that interest me - and yeah, sexual things sometimes do!

Oh yeah, it's definitely cool the wide range of people on the site.

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There does seem to be a lot of gay/bi guys, yes. I actually asked this because I wondered why there doesn't seem to be as many women on here.
Because women don't have dicks.

Men who like big dicks find their way here.
Women who like big dicks find their way here.
Men with big dicks find their way here.
Women with big dicks?

Pretty simple math.

That ought to work out to be 1/3 women on the site but if you consider that we're socialized to believe that women who care about size or sexual pleasure are sluts even fewer women who do have an interest will participate.

D

deleted509196

Because women don't have dicks.

Men who like big dicks find their way here.
Women who like big dicks find their way here.
Men with big dicks find their way here.
Women with big dicks?

Pretty simple math.

That ought to work out to be 1/3 women on the site but if you consider that we're socialized to believe that women who care about size or sexual pleasure are sluts even fewer women who do have an interest will participate.

Well when you think about it that way, yeah it makes sense... but then, why aren't there more women who are openly sexual enough that they would find/be interested in this site, but I suppose it could be because of what people might think.