Men vs. Women

D

deleted111

I think this is a fairly controversial topic.
Women for example have an almost inherent way of "showing" themselves off.
Whether they choose too or not.
Especially in regards to their breasts.

Guys can show off as well but not quite in the same fashion.

Many things can or cannot be related to sexuality as far as what you find most attractive about yourself and decide to show off to others. I would just say its more widely known that women are more likely to show off their chests then a guy is going to. I don't have any push up bras anyways :)

I dunno, not quite as fulfilling a post as I had hoped.
Just trying to get at the socially attributed aspects of women vs men in regards to clothing and appearance.

Nater

Dr. Bubbles

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Willie... no, I am not a medical doctor, but have earned a doctorate in Education. However, I can write you a prescription for your "condition." Naturally, you need to come pick it up, personally. :p

HungSpermBoy, orionsword and nacard01... I totally agree with your comments and have stated those sentiments on many occassions. Beauty is more than just a physical component; many factors determine beauty, but it is up to individual people to establish those characteristics. I too think the women of lspg are beautiful in many, many regards. They offer so much to this board through experience, through compassionate and caring responses to being open-mindedness. The list could go on.

It was never my intention for this thread to evolve into a "Dr. B" thread, but rather that we openly dialogue about the socialization and standards indicated for male/female behaviors and/or trends. Trust me, I am and have been flattered by the warm and generously given remarks by so many here, but Altarion's intent was to open dialogue about the social injustice borne by females in discussion appropriateness of pics, attire, etc.

Again, my sincere apologizes if you think this thread evolved around me. Truly not the intentions... and I think I can speak on Altarion's behalf in stating that.

willie

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by Dr. Bubbles@Apr 21 2005, 08:30 PM
Willie... no, I am not a medical doctor, but have earned a doctorate in Education.
Close enough

However, I can write you a prescription for your "condition." Naturally, you need to come pick it up, personally. :p
It's OK, I can save myself the air fare. I tried rubbing in some ointment and after a while the swelling went down.
(However it seems that your avatar is now producing some sort of Pavlov's dog reflex. (I shall avert my gaze.))

Again, my sincere apologizes if you think this thread evolved around me.
Isn't topic drift a beautiful thing.