Men w/ large penises are more intelligent

nick22ca

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think some men are intimidated by a woman they observe to be quick and smart and they'd stay away. In the chat room apart from the chancers that just appear once and try to pm everyone I know it's always the smart guys who can hold a great conversation who are going to pm me.

Interesting you should say this, especially since I have had an argument with you in the chat room. My only advice to you (from that conversation) is that intelligence is not the same as holding a lot of folk theories and opinions (whether you think they are informed or not).

THEEman

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Over the last year or so of chatting with various men on this site I noticed something odd. I hesitate to call it a theory as I have no scientific data to back it up. :redface:

Wyldgusechaz thread entitled, Genital size on a downward arc as intelligence is more treasured" really made me think about my observations. I disagree with his post but that's neither here nor there.

Of the 3 dozen or so men I have PM'd or chatted with who have penises above 7" in length and non-photoshopped pics to prove it; many are engineers, scientists, or mathematicians.
  • Why do smart men have larger than average cocks?
  • Has mother nature given intelligent men a large penis to insure the future of humanity?
  • Is there something about being an adolescent with a big cock that draws men to become engineers, scientists or mathematicians?
  • Do less intelligent men have smaller penises?
PS - This is not meant to be taken seriously. I will not be sending my findings to the New England Journal of Medicine. Nor do I think men with small penises are unintelligent.

you are right on all accounts

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes, only stupid guys would be dumb enough to have a small penis.:rolleyes:

It could also be about confidence. Those with small penises may not pursue any furtherance, or use of their intelligence due to lack of confidence.
I do agree that small men aren't much good for anything...:rolleyes:

THEEman

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
maybe confidence is being confused with intelligence?

maybe intelligence isn't a tangible thing at all and expressed through confidence? confidence is 100000000000 times more important day and women do like the bigguns sooooooooooooo

dong20

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
maybe confidence is being confused with intelligence?

maybe intelligence isn't a tangible thing at all and expressed through confidence? confidence is 100000000000 times more important day and women do like the bigguns sooooooooooooo

Perhaps almost as important as capitalisation, spelling, punctuation and well, making sense?:tongue:

THEEman

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Perhaps almost as important as capitalisation, spelling, punctuation and well, making sense?:tongue:

you got what I meat so I don't think it really mattered. besides this IS how kids talk today.

also I am in a hurry:tongue:

and besides why put the effort into that when the end result is the same?

dong20

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
you got what I meant so I don't think it really mattered. besides this IS how kids talk today.

also I am in a hurry:tongue:

Yes, and well, maybe, some. But if you're a kid, why are you here? If you're 18 you're not a kid so why write like one. Which is it? - because one gets you banned, the other gets you treated like a kid.

I'm just yanking your chain but you left it laying round.:tongue:

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Could this same analogy apply to size queens? Could this be why we have so many highly intelligent women on this forum? I believe it very well could be.

maestro071

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
well the theory might be ok!! As big dick needs more blood it means that when not active this surplus is pumped to feed the brain. But the problem comes when the huge cock takes all blood from the brain; that's why we should be tolerated in such circumstances :)P.S. MSc in engineering....Had to avoid looking good chicks during exams :)

THEEman

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yes, and well, maybe, some. But if you're a kid, why are you here? If you're 18 you're not a kid so why write like one. Which is it? - because one gets you banned, the other gets you treated like a kid.

I'm just yanking your chain but you left it laying round.:tongue:

No worries. I am 21. and well ever since I first had access to the internet, the first forum I went to, the most respected and "smartest" person wrote like this. its more than that but I guess I just picked up his mannerisms.

also I left that meat thing in there as a subtle hint lol.

D_golden parachute

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think all theories like this are absolute bollocks.

I however am an intelligent person and I hope it doesn't make me sound arrogant by saying that.

I don't do much for stereotypes either, tall, big-ish nose and large feet

:laughing:

Sixofspades

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I fully agree with the theory for the sole reason that it strokes my ego. I'm left-handed, so I also run with the notion of that indicating that I'm creative and intelligent, for the exact same reason. I refer any naysayers to NJQT and Bedheadred, with whom I have measuring appointments and pick-my-brain dates. They'll vouch for me.

D_golden parachute

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It doesn't boost my ego personally for the sole reason that to me it's 'just a penis'

when i first found out I was 'big' I mean I was a bit full of myself, but the longer I've spent on this site, the less I care about my penis size, afterall it means very little in everyday life

B_superlarge

Experimental Member
Media
Heh, sounds like just some of that dot connecting people here accuse me of doing. Until I see 100 doctor studies that that been peer reviewed to the nth degree, and not one those doctors have stated any, and I mean any, sort of doubt concerning those studies, then this theory/observation must be considered unproven (wrong).
:)

With all this talk about intelligence I feel compelled to at least correct the most obvious errors in my quoted post. The phone rang and I had to wrap my post up distracted and in a hurry.

Instead of "that that" I meant "that have". Also, I do realise that "this theory must be considered unproven" is redundant. I use to be far better at correct and clear sentence structure than I am now. I was an A student in school and was quite aware of correct English. However, I live in an area where proper English isn't all that cared about, and I'm sure that has rubbed off on me some. I've forgotten some of my schooling, but you know what, I don't really have anything against 'improper' English provided it's doesn't stray too far off. One thing that has become evident though is that it does create some problems for me when expressing myself on forums in which some people do still construct their sentences in the so called correct way. I'll be the first to admit that the correct way is easier on the eyes to read and easier to follow. There are a few posters who's sentences and paragraphs flow together like a stream of water. I constantly find myself displeased with the way my sentences and paragraphs read.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Smart women like big cocks - ergo their male kids have a better chance of a/ being smart and b/ having a big cock.
My mother set up Mensa :rolleyes:
Finally someone who understands! :tongue:

Maybe NJ and I should get a tour bus and travel around measuring to be sure!
ROADTRIP!:smile::cool:

NJQT, bad show. Remember we can't use IQ or Mensa as a measure of intelligence. We need to find something else. How about EI - Emotional Intelligence?
I appreciate that you don't agree with what I posted. I would not expect anyone to agree. But it did make you think about it. Thats what is important.
Actually what I thought about was how could such a hot man have such ridiculous ideas? :confused::tongue:

How we define intelligence? I don't believe in Iq tests . Iq tests are cultured biased. I have 8x6 penis so that means that I'm a genius?
I don't think they are all culture biased; but then again I have a higher than average IQ. :tongue: I didn't say genius, just above average intellect.

you are right on all accounts
Finally, someone with some sense!

Yes, only stupid guys would be dumb enough to have a small penis.:rolleyes:
It could also be about confidence. Those with small penises may not pursue any furtherance, or use of their intelligence due to lack of confidence. I do agree that small men aren't much good for anything...:rolleyes:
Ugh! I don't even know what to say to you anymore. :confused: