men walking around without a shirt on

B_Marius567

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
do you like seeing men walking around without a shirt on outside?
most of the guy I see doing this are fat so there not showing off there body
it cant be sexy. Im in good shape and never show my body off.

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
I can't speak for the women, but I sure like it! True, it's not always the guys with the nicest bodies that choose to go shirtless, but I think beer bellies are sexy, so those kinds of guys do just fine for me!:biggrin:

ganja4me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not into guys but I like the fact that even though some guys are not in shape they are comfortable with their body and don't mind others seeing it. It would only bother me if the person was like morbidly obese. I'm not fat but I don't have a "sexy" body and I sometimes take my shirt off outside if I get really hot but I usually leave it on.

B_Rivas_Boricua4Ever

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
If they're hot, it's sexy. If they're not, then it's not.

Nicely put, I agree. I'm not a fan of beer bellies or chubbies, big turn off. I'm not saying I only find six-packs and washboard abs attractive, I like the slim and slender thing, too. Very nice to look at. Can't be too hairy either, major mood killer.

Irish

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Johns Island (South Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't like wearing shirts even more than I don't like wearing pants. I have no qualms taking my shirt off in public and what not because I don't think I'm quite thin enough to actually sicken anyone, not hairy enough to make anyone gag, and am obviously hot (and modest).

Other guys, though? I don't mind them being shirtless unless they're jiggly. I can deal with hairy, I can deal with scrawny (because I am pretty damn so), but I can't deal with obese guys with veins and stretch marks on their stomach and man-boobs and usually ass-crack showing because their gut pushes their pants down.