Men, Watch Your Tits

Branleur49008

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thanks for posting this Str8Up, but unfortunately I don't think it will be noticed. I posted a couple weeks ago about the importance of monthly testicular exams to detect testicular cancer early, but the post just sank, sank, sank with not many views. Oh well, if you save just one life by putting it out there, it's worth it.

dj30905

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Absolutely important here. Too many people think that only women get breast cancer. A few years back, I noticed I had a lump behind one of my nipples. It didn't really bother me, but the doctor said that a lot of guys have this happen to them. Scared the hell out of me at first, but it went away after a few weeks. As for the testicular self-exam, important as well. I believe that on such a site as this, this is an issue that every man should know about, as well as how to do a self-exam.

HellsKitchenmanNYC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thanks for posting this Str8Up, but unfortunately I don't think it will be noticed. I posted a couple weeks ago about the importance of monthly testicular exams to detect testicular cancer early, but the post just sank, sank, sank with not many views. Oh well, if you save just one life by putting it out there, it's worth it.

I wish u would repost that or bump up the thread because somehow I didn't see it too!
Thx