Men - waxing

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by D_Duane Pipe, Apr 12, 2008.

1. D_Duane Pipe

D_Duane Pipe New Member

OK. So, I've read a number of posts on the subject of grooming pubic hair. Now, I'd like to keep my scrotum and shaft hair free and have shaved and find it a pain (in more than one way). I'd like to get rid of the hair for greater periods of time than one or two days. I noticed someone mentioned laser hair removal in a thread, but I'm not interested in that. I've also seen Nair mentioned, but I've also seen it mentioned that Nair warns against it. So, I'm thinking waxing is the way to go, but I have no experience. So, my question is, for guys who wax, what products work best? I'm thinking there has to be some waxes that work cold, because putting hot wax on my testies is not my idea of fun.

2. Hellboy0

Gold Member

Albums:
    Get a pro to do it, dude. And I don't mean a prostitute...LOL.

The laser treatments are supposed to be great and more permanent.

3. Ed69

Gold Member

A woman putting warm wax on your sack feels great!The buzz kill comes when she rips that cloth strip off!!!

4. Peanut

Peanut New Member

I get waxed by a pro every 5 weeks. I get all the hair removed from cock balls and around my asshole. it really isn't that painful.

5. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

I would agree at least for the first few times go to a beautician and get it done professionally. She will know the best areas the wax and which directions to pull the waxing strip for a better result. Later on if you feel capable give it a try yourself but i wouldn't be chancing it on beginners luck if they were my genitals

6. BBB2.5

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    From my experience with waxing. I go to a professional, and was told, you should never wax your scrotum or shaft. The skin is way to thin and could very easily cause burns and bruisings.
    :cool:

7. Peanut

Peanut New Member

Just had it done again today. Other than a little redness it is fine. I get the whole thing done with no bruising or burning.

I like it because I get a couple of weeks of being bald down there. Then some hairs start growing back. At the end of five weeks I have about 1/4 of a inch of hair.

Best part is no stubble

Draft saved Draft deleted