Men Wearing Womens Jeans

warwithscars

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
All i wear is girls jeans, i am too small to were guys jeans and to tall to wear boys haha. I hate guys jeans anyway i like them tight, and yes the buldge is massive in them. Sometimes i have a "pant pipe" as it is called around me ahah. I wear a 1 or 0 useally. They are comfortable to me anyway.

topman29

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by warwithscars@Feb 20 2005, 04:55 PM
All i wear is girls jeans, i am too small to were guys jeans and to tall to wear boys haha. I hate guys jeans anyway i like them tight, and yes the buldge is massive in them. Sometimes i have a "pant pipe" as it is called around me ahah. I wear a 1 or 0 useally. They are comfortable to me anyway.
[post=284659]Quoted post[/post]​

can you tell me what you mean by a "pant pipe" and size 1 or 0?

any pics?

warwithscars

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
If you dont tuck it back sometimes it goes down the leg haha, 1 and 0 or girl sizes i dont even remember guys sizes anymore. oh and i meant 00, not 0 though. 1 and 0 are the same size it just depends on the company.

ziggity

Sexy Member
Media
you know, all you older folks speak of the "baggy fad of the 90s"... i'm still in school, and lemme tell ya, that abhorrent shit is definitely not over yet. :angry:

so ugly!! :(

i feel like i'm one of the only guys who wants to wear clothes that fit him.. mind, i wear NORMAL low rise jeans, not super tight or anything, just normal... and shirts that either fit or hang just a bit loose...

and the rest of the guys in this whole fuckin county, so it seems, are wearing tents for pants, drapes for shirts, and parachutes for jackets..

http://www.wrybread.com/gammablablog/image...3/5-6/baggy.jpg < WHY&#33;??

Altairion

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I&#39;m working my way towards clothes that fit better, but overall it just feels good not to be confined to small areas (and not just in the pants).

Alt&#39;s Story Time:

Last year a couple girls had always made fun of the clothes that never really fit me. I&#39;m a pretty thin guy, about 5&#39;11" and around 140-145 lbs. Anyway, it became their obsession to drag me and another of my friends out to go shopping just for us. Since I liked one of them (and still do even though she doesn&#39;t have the feelings in return) I was stupid enough to go along with it. They had to drag us everywhere around the malls, Gap, American Eagle, Banana Republic, etc. Most of those stores I normally don&#39;t go to. Anyway, one of the stores we&#39;d gone to they pulled a random shirt off the rack that was a medium and told me to try it on. Feeling like a dress-up doll I went back and threw on the shirt...or attempted to anyway. I normally wear large shirts and they&#39;re a bit big. This shirt was skin tight, barely went down to pants level, and I felt like I&#39;d rip the thing in half if I&#39;d put my arms at my sides. Just to prove to the girls that they were absolutely wrong in everything, I went out and showed them the shirt. They promptly gave me a large, and learned their lesson :lol:

I know different places have different ideas as to what a size should be for clothing, but my point is give us guys some time to adjust to what we feel is comfortable.

warwithscars

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Originally posted by ziggity@Feb 20 2005, 09:46 PM
you know, all you older folks speak of the "baggy fad of the 90s"... i&#39;m still in school, and lemme tell ya, that abhorrent shit is definitely not over yet.  :angry:

so ugly&#33;&#33; :(

i feel like i&#39;m one of the only guys who wants to wear clothes that fit him.. mind, i wear NORMAL low rise jeans, not super tight or anything, just normal... and shirts that either fit or hang just a bit loose...

and the rest of the guys in this whole fuckin county, so it seems, are wearing tents for pants, drapes for shirts, and parachutes for jackets..

http://www.wrybread.com/gammablablog/image...3/5-6/baggy.jpg < WHY&#33;??
[post=284860]Quoted post[/post]​

AMEN&#33; brother. I will give them that sure i wear really really tight clothes but its way better then me being this little shit me wear a 3XL shirt and pants that are like 4x to big for me. I could fit like 4 of me in one of there pants haha.