• Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

Men What Do you Like in A Woman

MickeyLee

Staff member
Gold Member
Reaction score
yeah, you should hear his line about women and urinals, is delightful!

i like rumble girls. pissed off girls. i like girls with razor wits and equally honed tongues.
i like weird girls. with mismatched color schemes. i like pigeon-toed swagger girls.
i like activist girls. girls who use magic marker all subversive like.
i like honest to a fault girls. i like down for ya girls.

i like tall girls. cuz we match. i like short girls cuz they're awesome of spooning. i like thick girls, cuz curves rock. i like girls with glasses. asymmetrical hair, accidentally so is a bonus.
i like girls with blue black hair. girls with blue black eyes. girls with suckable bottom lips.
girls with ticklish bits.

i like girls in thrift shop finery. i like girls at the co-op buying free market coffee. i like girls who know public transportation. i like girls who prefer the one-off over the trend. i like girls who keep other girls close. i like girl with loud laughs. i like girls who are impressive without trying to impress.

i also like girls who are nothing like the girls above.

umm.. i like girls :tongue1:

Pith

Experimental Member
Reaction score
Pretty eyes and a good smile to lure me in, but it's all personality from there.

Pith

Experimental Member
Reaction score
Welcome. I'm sure you know exactly what I mean when you smile at yourself in the mirror.

Remington

Verified
Gold Member
Reaction score
Great skin, a pretty face, and a nice ass is what usually lures me in.

Personality is what keeps me there.

B_debonair87

Banned
Reaction score
well i'm black so i love a women with some ass. nothing is sexier than a woman with an hourglass figure and some booty. i also like em tall. i'm 6'1 and short girls don't do it for me. i love legs. I find myself to be a pretty good looking dude so i have high standards

i also like a woman who's established and/or driven. she has to have something going on in here life and not waiting around for a man to be her meal ticket. i wanna be the man to compliment her life not complete it.

D_Kitten_Kaboodle

Account Disabled
Reaction score
I have a question..out of curiosiy....
If a person is transgendered, has a rocking body and face, is straight and prefers straight guys, how does that work exactly? Because if a guy is straight, wouldn't ya think he'd prefer a vagina?? I see this is a great learning oportunity. Thx

Last edited:

catman

Cherished Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
love the 'whiskey and cigarettes' voice (with out the reek of tobacco)- Melissa Manchester's (google her) voice used to give me goose bumps.

a sparkle in the eye- that combination of intelligence, love of life and humor

some meat on the bones... (no purge-o-matics)

a pulse. really.

someone who knows how to dress up, but put on a pair of sweats and work in the back yard.

a woman who knows to put just a drop of perfume behind the ears, so the hair smells sweet.

a non-furry woman (sorry euro-ladies)

xmarksbreakdownx

Gold Member
Reaction score
Looks: ASS. But, I like a girl who's in shape, takes care of her self. I do, so why wouldn't I expect you to?

Personality: Someone who doesn't take everything so damn seriously, sense of humor, isn't calling/texting me while I'm out, and doesn't expect me to be her slave. I'd rather be single than be nagged. I don't need a female to laugh.

Values: Doesn't mind working to get what she wants. A woman who's independent is very sexy to me.

umami_tsunami

Verified
Gold Member
Reaction score
I like smart. I like fit. I like offbeat style. I like weirdness. I like artsy. I like independent. I like strong opinions and personalities, but not pushy or bitchy.

I like women who love themselves and are confident. I like women who care for themselves and their appearance without being too fussy or precious. I like good hair and teeth. A bit of dosh doesn't hurt.

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Someone who takes care of herself, physically and emotionally.
Quirky sense of humour.
Someone who can handle the give and take of free-flowing conversation.
Well read, well informed, opinions of her own.

And a bunch of negotiable stuff.

NorwegianWood

1st Like
Reaction score
most off all, caring. And someone who accept me for who I am. no nagging about the way I do things etc.

no psychoanalysis.. please! for example: If I forget something, I forget it and feel bad because of it. there is no hidden reason behind it. it`s just a mindfart. that`s the one thing about the girls I`ve been seeing, that irritated me the most; the way they interpreted things I did, and obviously really believed in things they really had no good reason to believe. girls are mostly better than guys to read people, but the ones I`ve been seeing have had a lot of difficulty with distinguishing what they think, and what they know. there is a huuuuge difference. and it is very annoying when they can't tell the difference.

sexually, I like someone who shows that they want sex, and show that their turned on. but no acting. If someting isnt right; say it as it is. but don`t be vague. be spesific.