MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
yeah, you should hear his line about women and urinals, is delightful!

i like rumble girls. pissed off girls. i like girls with razor wits and equally honed tongues.
i like weird girls. with mismatched color schemes. i like pigeon-toed swagger girls.
i like activist girls. girls who use magic marker all subversive like.
i like honest to a fault girls. i like down for ya girls.

i like tall girls. cuz we match. i like short girls cuz they're awesome of spooning. i like thick girls, cuz curves rock. i like girls with glasses. asymmetrical hair, accidentally so is a bonus.
i like girls with blue black hair. girls with blue black eyes. girls with suckable bottom lips.
girls with ticklish bits.

i like girls in thrift shop finery. i like girls at the co-op buying free market coffee. i like girls who know public transportation. i like girls who prefer the one-off over the trend. i like girls who keep other girls close. i like girl with loud laughs. i like girls who are impressive without trying to impress.

i also like girls who are nothing like the girls above.

umm.. i like girls :tongue1:

Pith

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Pretty eyes and a good smile to lure me in, but it's all personality from there.

Pith

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Welcome. I'm sure you know exactly what I mean when you smile at yourself in the mirror.

B_debonair87

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
well i'm black so i love a women with some ass. nothing is sexier than a woman with an hourglass figure and some booty. i also like em tall. i'm 6'1 and short girls don't do it for me. i love legs. I find myself to be a pretty good looking dude so i have high standards

i also like a woman who's established and/or driven. she has to have something going on in here life and not waiting around for a man to be her meal ticket. i wanna be the man to compliment her life not complete it.

D_Kitten_Kaboodle

Account Disabled
Media
I have a question..out of curiosiy....
If a person is transgendered, has a rocking body and face, is straight and prefers straight guys, how does that work exactly? Because if a guy is straight, wouldn't ya think he'd prefer a vagina?? I see this is a great learning oportunity. Thx

Last edited: