Men What Do you Like in A Woman

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
love the 'whiskey and cigarettes' voice (with out the reek of tobacco)- Melissa Manchester's (google her) voice used to give me goose bumps.

a sparkle in the eye- that combination of intelligence, love of life and humor

some meat on the bones... (no purge-o-matics)

a pulse. really.

someone who knows how to dress up, but put on a pair of sweats and work in the back yard.

a woman who knows to put just a drop of perfume behind the ears, so the hair smells sweet.

a non-furry woman (sorry euro-ladies)

xmarksbreakdownx

Superior Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Looks: ASS. But, I like a girl who's in shape, takes care of her self. I do, so why wouldn't I expect you to?

Personality: Someone who doesn't take everything so damn seriously, sense of humor, isn't calling/texting me while I'm out, and doesn't expect me to be her slave. I'd rather be single than be nagged. I don't need a female to laugh.

Values: Doesn't mind working to get what she wants. A woman who's independent is very sexy to me.

umami_tsunami

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I like smart. I like fit. I like offbeat style. I like weirdness. I like artsy. I like independent. I like strong opinions and personalities, but not pushy or bitchy.

I like women who love themselves and are confident. I like women who care for themselves and their appearance without being too fussy or precious. I like good hair and teeth. A bit of dosh doesn't hurt.

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
Someone who takes care of herself, physically and emotionally.
Quirky sense of humour.
Someone who can handle the give and take of free-flowing conversation.
Well read, well informed, opinions of her own.

And a bunch of negotiable stuff.

NorwegianWood

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
most off all, caring. And someone who accept me for who I am. no nagging about the way I do things etc.

no psychoanalysis.. please! for example: If I forget something, I forget it and feel bad because of it. there is no hidden reason behind it. it`s just a mindfart. that`s the one thing about the girls I`ve been seeing, that irritated me the most; the way they interpreted things I did, and obviously really believed in things they really had no good reason to believe. girls are mostly better than guys to read people, but the ones I`ve been seeing have had a lot of difficulty with distinguishing what they think, and what they know. there is a huuuuge difference. and it is very annoying when they can't tell the difference.

sexually, I like someone who shows that they want sex, and show that their turned on. but no acting. If someting isnt right; say it as it is. but don`t be vague. be spesific.