Men what height do you prefer in guys?

Men, if you could choose what height of man do you prefer?

• Total voters

tallguy441

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
1) What is your preference?
2) Why?
3) What is your height?

1) Preference: I enjoy very short men (< 5'5") or taller (> 6'2")
Just because I have a preference doesn't mean I actually get to MEET guys in these groups. It also doesn't rule out guys outside of the preferences.....

2) Why: I love size difference among men. I think it's fun to show a smaller guy my brute strength, among other things. Regarding taller, I also enjoy a larger man, very versatile here :)

3) My height: 6'7.5"

Last edited:

Otep

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I'm 6'4.5" and I would prefer someone who is the same height as me though taller would certainly be interesting as well. I think it's because I'm tired of always being the taller one.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
2) Why?
3) What is your height?

I prefer guys no more than 3-4 inches taller than me, and am almost always attracted to guys who are a bit shorter than me, and I'm 5'6. Shorter guys tend to be more bendy-flexy, and I like to toss 'em around :cool:

jojolongdong

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm definitely attracted to guys who are shorter than myself, and a very basic instinct kicks in when there's a mutual attraction and the chemistry is there. It can be quite powerful and intense..... ! (any guys under 5'8" send me a personal message if interested)
Joe

SyddyKitty

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

I prefer being with someone taller than myself. 6'4"-6'6" is definitely my ideal

2) Why?

For some reason, I've always just had this "thing" for being physically smaller than who I end up with. So far, I've been the taller one in every relationship, so I've not known the actual joy of what I yearn for. :( Got close with someone that at least had a thicker body than myself and was almost as tall but that didn't go anywhere.

3) What is your height?

I'm 6'1".

4) Random thing.

I find myself very jealous of guys in the 5'7" -5'10" range. They have such selection. ;p

Last edited:
D

deleted718765

I find myself very jealous of guys in the 5'7" -5'10" range. They have such selection. ;p

Really. I find myself jealous of taller guys, I really wish I was taller :frown1:

uncut1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
At 5'10" myself I like guys from 5'9" up. I would really like to meet a 6'2" or taller.I like the way taller men feel,and look.

D

deleted3782

Tall is hawt, but it doesn't trump all other features.

D_Percy_Prettywillie

Account Disabled
Media
I'm about 5'7 and I love tall guys. That is one of the primary factors, physically, that will attract me to someone. I'll lust over someone who isn't stereotypically cute, mention that I have a crush on said person to someone else, and get the response "My god! Why? You can do so much better!" It always takes me a minute to realize it's because they're tall. Unlike Exwhyzee, for me, height can trump other features to some extent.

There is, however, a limit. After a certain height... it starts to feel odd that they're so much taller than I am. I'm a little guy and being with someone taller and bigger than I am makes me feel secure and... feminine I guess. But after a certain point it feels like I'm with my robotic man-protector or something. It's kind of hard for me to explain since it has only happened once but what keyed me into the fact?

He always bent forward and leaned down (dramatically) to kiss me on the forehead. One day it just dawned on me... "He's too tall... and for anybody watching, that looked weird."

JSZ