Men what makes you lose interest in a fuckbuddy?

titan1968

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Snoozan, DGirl, what's this about t-r-a-i-n-i-n-g guys? :wtf2:
God help the one who'd try that with me! :angryfire2:

We (guys) are often reminded by women--and rightfully so-- that a relationship is based on love, respect and trust, which are the building blocks of any relationship; without them, the foundation is weak.

Sex alone, however good it may be, cannot sustain a relationship. Can one keep a fire burning without adding any logs? Can one love, respect or trust a stranger?

At this point in my life, it would take a lot to get me in bed with anyone under 35 (I'm 28)... The young guys just don't do it for me. I'd rather someone with some experience under his belt (literally!) and some patience. I've trained my share of young boys and the problem with that is that they never surprise you.
But, to each her own! :biggrin1:

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

We (guys) are often reminded by women--and rightfully so-- that a relationship is based on love, respect and trust, which are the building blocks of any relationship; without them, the foundation is weak.

Sex alone, however good it may be, cannot sustain a relationship. Can one keep a fire burning without adding any logs? Can one love, respect or trust a stranger?

My point was that I've been with a lot of younger men that are not very experienced and they expect and/or want a woman to tell them what to do in bed. It ends up not being a give-and-take thing where you learn from each other, but a teacher-student relationship. I don't like it. A lot of young men can get really pussywhipped. I know, that's awful to say, but I think because I have a really strong personality I attract younger men that are shy and want me to take the lead in everything, not just sex.

True, there are a lot of young men that do not want that at all, which is great. It just seems to be a pattern for me. You're 100% correct, it is very difficult for me to have a relationship with someone that wants to be submissive and respect them at the same time. Because of this, I married someone that is older than me, just as strong-willed, and totally unwilling to take any bullshit from me no matter how much he loves and respects me-- probably because he loves and respects me.

Honestly, it's probably less about age and more about personality-- but I've had much better luck and more fulfilling relationships in general with men older than I am. It very well could be, and probably is, more about me over the way the world works in general.

My apologies.

DGirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
:redface: titan1968,

A lot of YOUNGER MEN don't know very much in the bed room or out.."
Like snoozan was saying.." Hell, Hubby taught me some things....":tongue:
It could go both ways though.." I myself like to learn something NEW everyday.." But, YOU Titan1968 may be the type that teach your mate something, like my hubby.." I also taught him stuff .." But, that is what I was aiming at..":smile:

Oh, by the way NICE CHEST!!!!! If that is yours..." WOW...HAIR!!!:tongue:

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual

In general, men crave love just as much as women.

The problem is that some men and the majority of women become emotionally attached to the persons they have sex with. I am one of those, I admit.

If you are after love, find a partner. Sex can be fun, but without love it's unfulfilling. It's just that some persons never learn that until it's too late.

I like attention, but one-night stands are not my thing. Showing my cock off to someone does not mean sleeping with them. No, no, no!

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi BigBull29,

You have a beautiful body, not to mention a great cock.
Of course you can be in our harem. Oops, wrong thread.

In general, men crave love just as much as women.

The problem is that some men and the majority of women become emotionally attached to the persons they have sex with. I am one of those, I admit. Ditto, I knew that before I started but needed to break an annoyingly long dry spell.

If you are after love, find a partner. Sex can be fun, but without love it's unfulfilling. Awfully glib aren't we?!? Do you seriously think at 40 I haven't already been on a neverending quest for a partner to love and be loved by in return?!?!?! It's just that some persons never learn that until it's too late.

I like attention, but one-night stands are not my thing. I haven't had a one night stand since our current presidents daddy was in office for that exact reason. Showing my cock off to someone does not mean sleeping with them. No, no, no! TRUE, I agree.

njqt466

nugebow1

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Snoozan,
You dont owe this guy any answers, explinations, or anything else for that matter. I think a fuck buddie would be a cool thing as long as each person knew exactly what the rules are.
I am in the medical profession and know first hand that the hours can be murder. Especially if you work for a Surgeon. I work for a vascular surgeon and I rarely go through a night without getting a call or something like that. But that is still no excuse for seeing you only once every 4-6 weeks.
This is only my opinion, but I think he has moved on and so should you. From the pictures I have seen, you are very, very pretty and I am sure there are guys out there that would kill to be with you.
As far as age goes...I have to disagree with DGIRL. Don't sell the 40+ guys short as far as sex partners. We all might not be able to "get in the car" 6 times a night, but the ride will much longer.
If I was going to have a "fucking-friend", I would want one that had some experience behind them. That way, the odds of it being satisfying right off the bat are better.

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
ACK!

This is njqt's thread-- but you're right on as usual. I'm married with a little one so even if I wanted a fuckbuddy, I'm so busy I'd be the one disappearing for 6 weeks!

Snoozan,
You dont owe this guy any answers, explinations, or anything else for that matter. I think a fuck buddie would be a cool thing as long as each person knew exactly what the rules are.
I am in the medical profession and know first hand that the hours can be murder. Especially if you work for a Surgeon. I work for a vascular surgeon and I rarely go through a night without getting a call or something like that. But that is still no excuse for seeing you only once every 4-6 weeks.
This is only my opinion, but I think he has moved on and so should you. From the pictures I have seen, you are very, very pretty and I am sure there are guys out there that would kill to be with you.
As far as age goes...I have to disagree with DGIRL. Don't sell the 40+ guys short as far as sex partners. We all might not be able to "get in the car" 6 times a night, but the ride will much longer.
If I was going to have a "fucking-friend", I would want one that had some experience behind them. That way, the odds of it being satisfying right off the bat are better.

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
FLING [Colloq.] a trial effort
a brief time of unrestrained pleasures or dissipation.

Move on with your life to someone who is willing to meet your needs and appreicates you and your sexual appetite. Good Luck!:wink:

Be Safe, Be Careful, and Enjoy!
Whopper-lee
LPSG Member:smile:

andy72663

1st Like
Media
I dig older women and love the fuckbuddy set up, but it can get messy after a while. I've only had one fuckbuddy that lasted more than a month or so...the secret is that we see one another infrequently, by design. I think if we saw each other more than every few weeks it would turn into a relationship type set up and that's not what we want.

titan1968

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
DGirl, it could also be that you weren't lucky. I could say the same of some of the women I've dated. Are all or a lot of women like that? Heck no! It's never good to generalise.

I have no problem with the words 'teaching', 'learning' and 'showing', but when I hear the word 'training', my blood boils. What ever happened to spontaneity, imagination and passion? Training is for pets/animals, the gym-- in my opinion, it has no place in the bedroom, the cabin, the garden, etc.

:redface: titan1968,

A lot of YOUNGER MEN don't know very much in the bed room or out.."
Like snoozan was saying.." Hell, Hubby taught me some things....":tongue:
It could go both ways though.." I myself like to learn something NEW everyday.." But, YOU Titan1968 may be the type that teach your mate something, like my hubby.." I also taught him stuff .." But, that is what I was aiming at..":smile:

Yes, it's all mine (and not just for show). :wink:

[/quote]
Oh, by the way NICE CHEST!!!!! If that is yours..." WOW...HAIR!!!:tongue:[/quote]

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have avoided posting this question previously because I was afraid I already new the answer. However, I guess I am now ready to deal with the truth whatever that may be.

I have a fuck buddy. He approached me on AOL back in April 2006. We IM'd, e-mailed, and talked on the phone for about 1.5 months before we hooked up. Things went quite well so we started seeing each other 2-3 times a week. Then the fall came and things slowed down . . . a lot, too much for my liking. I apparently need sex more often than he does.

Some Key Facts:
  1. We are the same age (40)
  2. Our encounters are rarely more than 90 minutes because he has to fit me in between patients
  3. He was living with a woman until 10/06 but they split up and he moved out. Yes, I knew this in April 2006.
  4. He lives 40 minutes away and always comes to my place
  5. I don't know where he lives
  6. Back in April he wanted a relationship and I didn't because of some personal issues.
  7. In early July he requested that we be exclusive and I agreed, I was okay with that.
  8. He is a successful physician in private practice.
  9. He has recently added a new client which has increased his patient load by 1800 during the last three months of 2006. Which of course meant hiring staff, renting office space, office furniture, etc. when he used to be a one man operation.
So my question(s) is this.

Has my fuckbuddy lost interest in me or is he just too busy to fuck?

Since I would like to have sex more than the once every 4-6 weeks he is available should I be looking elsewhere?

If I do find a new fuck buddy am I cheating on the old one?

Should I just make a clean break, and go get a new guy?

I always sucked at dating and I really don't know what current fuck buddy etiquette is.

njqt466

NOTE: The cock in my gallery pics is not my fuckbuddy! My fuckbuddy is much bigger than that!

Right off the bat, let me just tell you what I've inferred so far.
You met him online, right? the sex was good at 3x's a week, 90 mins per session?
Now it approaches the point where one want's to take a step further, & the other doesn't, right?IE,you didn't want & he did.
That might've started a carnal catalyst so to speak.

Too busy?

Ha.

He's found a new exclusive with whom to have a relationship.
Yeah, dig it, if he was with another woman when he was with you, then odds are back together & he & she are probably he'in & she'in behind your back.
Plus the fact that there's 40 miles away, and the carnal visits have been limited to your place.
Ah! but, here's where you have home court advantage; you made it clear what really wanted out of this honestly & without hesitation, & thus far he hasn't.
I'd find someone else who has the same ideals & wants/not wants in your next fuck buddy relationship, so good luck to you there, njqt.

BuFFnStuFF510

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Answer to your question, I think you know the answers to your questions. 1) I think your buddy may be busy with his profession. 2) He may have found interest in someone else. 3) If you have another buddy, go for it. Practice safe sex though. Sucks getting clemetia from multiple partners.

Hmmn...in my hay day I'd have to say my best fuck buddy's were troubled married women. They would call me up after dealing with the stress of married life and find their escape by making a phone call.
As far as single women, I've only had 2. This was one of those things where we could just chill at the pad, kicking back watching tv or something and then the question would arise. "You feel like fucking?"