Men, What Pisses You Off About Women?

Nitrofiend

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I hate how they (most of them anyway) are unable to take a joke at themselves.

I also hate how they (some I've encountered) expect you to control them and don't like making their own decisions.

I hate how they can be jealous if you talk to one of their female friends (even if the friend is close to 300 lbs).

I hate how they're insecure and pester you for compliments.

I hate how they're immature with relationships.

I hate when they think they can cruise through life on good looks.

I hate how they secretly hate all of their girl friends' guts but still hang out with them anyway (sometimes to look prettier by comparison).

I hate when they're spoiled.

I hate when they're prissy.

I hate how they follow pop culture ideals of "woman"hood and don't be themselves.

I hate their vanity, though in the act, it is very much amusing.

I hate how they get trapped in bad relationships and don't leave the guy for some reason.

I've met plenty of men who exhibit the same behaviors, but they're more commonly associated with women so I had at it :cool:. That said, my girl is perfect.

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
- I hate going shopping with with women, takes fucking ages.
- It pisses me off when they cry to emotionally blackmail you into getting their own way - like spoilt brats.
- The way that they can't park cars without destroying parts of the surrounding cars.
- That women get "ladies nights" and free drinks when us poor guys always have to pay.

Not much of a list really, they can't be all that bad!:rolleyes:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hahahaha, you're not from here are you?
Of course size matters, hence the term "size queen!"
If size didn't matter underwear would be OSFA - One Size Fits All.

(notices the strange absence of replies)

Hmm, It's a vast generalization, but...

"Size doesn't really matter."

Multipass

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't "hate" anything about women. I find it funny.

Funny things like how a girl will tell me that she is definitley not a 'slut' and how she doesnt go to the bars to hookup with guys, then she grinds her butt off to songs that preach being slutty and then hooks up with me.

Or one of the threads started on here where someone said she tells people that she's slept with 6 guys, except she had slept with 13... but they didn't "count". hahaha

I hated women for a period in my life, I thought they were trying to lie and deceive me all the time. Technically I was 100% right. Women do lie and deceive men constantly, this is just how you interact. (At least when we're horny 20 year olds haha) But as soon as I learned how to interact with women, and looked beyond words and sentences, I realized they were telling me the truth with their bodies and tone all along. Then I started getting laid a lot and have been able to make lots of good connections with friends and lovers alike :)

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You sound like one of my friends. :rolleyes:

"It's all slippery and wet and gross and slimey and soft and smelly down there. I don't know how you bitches sit down without sliding off your fucking chairs!"

I don't know what it is about pussy but straight men (and lesbians) are crazy about it. That doesn't piss me off because they are crazy about it. What pisses me off is sometimes women think that I should be crazy about it. (I like dick.) I like all sizes of dick.

I don't know much about pussy being gross and smelly. I am not sexually attracted to it. I would never think that women have Armor All Protectant slippery seat pussies. (The image is kinda funny to think that women out there are slipping out of their seats and into the floor though. That's some Super Moist Betty Crocker cake pussy there. Ha!:smile: )

jakeatolla

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
A better question is what doesn't chafe our taint, makes our blood boil, makes us want to rip our heads off and stick it up our ass? :wink:

Just kidding, I couldn't resist. There's no one thing about women in general, I think its based more on experience.

One thing, thinking that they're never wrong no matter what, bugs me.
If you're wrong, admit it.

crowdpleaser

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
"How do I look?"

"should I change these pants?"

Flipping the mirror down the second they hit the car.

Taking the shit from the sun visor and sticking it wherever they please

Stating something that is wrong and never admitting they were talking out their asses.

Sleeping in on Saturday morning and being woke up at 8am so they can let you know the day they have planned. Weekends are for laziness!

It just pisses me off

buddy629

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You're 80% true, yeah. I work in an office of men. It's like being Christina Applegate in the movie Anchorman.

The workplace can be very wierd, I feel for you girl. When the work environment is not of mixed sexes, it can really suck. Specifically, in my case, too many women. There is so much catty, backbiting, competitive, bullshit. I make it a rule to NEVER get involved. Mostly it's just annoying.

I am a registered nurse. 95% of my coworkers are women (all wasted on me, I know). Most of the men I interact with at work are Doctors and people from other professions.

I've heard it stated as 'hot anger' and 'cold anger'. Women have 'cold anger', men have 'hot anger'. Men interact with other men MUCH differently than women interact with women. Men will argue, get in each other's faces, have a strong debate, and clear the air. Then is over. If they don't like each other, they don't interact with each other.

Women are often more passive. I think it's a 'learned trait' that is from the strong undercurrent of sexism in our society. They don't stand up for themselfs enough. They don't voice their opinion enough. And if they do, they are often illogical and don't make a lot of sense. They can harbor resentment, grudges, and hate twards each other for years. Like its their job. Insted of working it out, they just smile at each other, and stab when the other girls back is turned. Guys who are like this are called snakes....but there are way too many women who are like this to even bother putting a label on them.

buddy629

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I hate how they (most of them anyway) are unable to take a joke at themselves.

I also hate how they (some I've encountered) expect you to control them and don't like making their own decisions.

I hate how they can be jealous if you talk to one of their female friends (even if the friend is close to 300 lbs).

I hate how they're insecure and pester you for compliments.

I hate how they're immature with relationships.

I hate when they think they can cruise through life on good looks.

I hate how they secretly hate all of their girl friends' guts but still hang out with them anyway (sometimes to look prettier by comparison).

I hate when they're spoiled.

I hate when they're prissy.

I hate how they follow pop culture ideals of "woman"hood and don't be themselves.

I hate their vanity, though in the act, it is very much amusing.

I hate how they get trapped in bad relationships and don't leave the guy for some reason.

I've met plenty of men who exhibit the same behaviors, but they're more commonly associated with women so I had at it :cool:. That said, my girl is perfect.

Yes, yes, yes, and yes.

I'm a fag. I don't hate pussy, I often am put off by the spoiled twit attached to it. But, I respect the poontang. I did slide out of one, of course. I am a femanist...no, really I am, because it takes a strong man to back a strong woman. And equality is important, whether man/woman/gay/straight.
I like women who aren't trixies. A "trixie" is the person described by Nitrofiend's response. Just add some obscene clothing labels that the bitch can't afford, gold-digging, acting-stupid-to-attract-men, blood hungry, money-hound qualities. Other than girls like that. I like chicks. They are cool by me.

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
I don't dislike a gender I dislike personality types and actions. I work with some of the biggest bitches on earth. They constantly go around stirring up garbage, lie on people to cause them trouble, and they mistreat the men just because they think they can get away with it. I have gone off on more than one bitch for being a jerk for no reason. One will decide they want to be mean to a certain man. They'll get on their cell phones and call each other. Then, they all start it. A lot of older women I know have told me they hate working with a large group of women. I can't blame them. Male bashing will get you nothing but old, alone, and bitter.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't dislike a gender I dislike personality types and actions.

A lot of older women I know have told me they hate working with a large group of women.

Yes, me too.

I'm used to be mostly among men and I enjoy be around women with same, similar afinities, compatible personality as mine.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I loved shopping with my wife.
I was emotive and talkative.
I would watch the occasional chick flick.
I cooked, cleaned, washed and changed diapers.
I fixed shit, worked hard and paid bills.

Oh, and it turned out I am gay.

So, I guess if I were a straight man that I would not like the fact that the "perfect" man is probably not the 1000% straight guy most women need him to be. And that this reality causes undo problems.

Fag Hags, rock on.

- That women get "ladies nights" and free drinks when us poor guys always have to pay.

The bars I go to have plenty of free specials for men:

Shirtless men drink free

Free pool to guys in leathers

Men in underswear get free shots.

Opps, wrong kind of bar....

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
I wanted to add this trait, don't take 500 words to say I had a bad day. Joanie called me a bitch. Tell me, I'll listen. Deal with stuff and move on. Don't keep talking about it for 422 years. I know guys who do that too. On average ,male brains only process about half as many audible words per day as female brains. If we have a job that is nonstop talking to the public, don't expect us to sit and listen to three hours of nonstop mindless chatter.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Fag Hags, rock on.
I have never had the courage to say these words... this is my undue nick name in college... I get called it on a daily basis... I also don't quite understand what it means...other than it is a compatibility with gay guys? I guess... some help here?

AAALady

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Women are often more passive. I think it's a 'learned trait' that is from the strong undercurrent of sexism in our society. They don't stand up for themselfs enough.
We aren't supposed to be angry. If we are, we're bitchy. Men can have legitimate anger; our anger is the result of something illogical: PMS, etc.

If we stand up for ourselves, if we confront another female, it makes men uncomfortable. "Play nice."

So some perfect passivity.

SynSatiable69

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have never had the courage to say these words... this is my undue nick name in college... I get called it on a daily basis... I also don't quite understand what it means...other than it is a compatibility with gay guys? I guess... some help here?

i am a Fag Hag or Fruit Fly or whatever the terms is now that is more "PC",,,, actually i could care less what is PC... but a Fag Hag is a woman who usually hangs around with gay/bi men,,, best friends are usually gay... get along better with men,,, and can tollerate a nelly man a hell of alot easier than they can tollerate a real woman LOL (last is in my case but im sure in others)

as for what pisses me off about women,,, wellll,,, (and yes i have been known to do a few of these on VERY rare occassions but then so do men LOL)

Backstabbers,,, if i dont like someone they know it,,, i dont act all nice to them then talk behind them LOL

Women who stay with the lowlifes of the world and DEFEND them to everyone

Shop and especially shop for shoes,,, ughhhhhhhh,,, i want the basics get me in and out as fast as possible,,, unless its for a book LOL

Who gives a shit about fashion? (sorry Horsey) if it feels good and doesnt clash awfully wear it and to hell if its 3 months out of date or doesnt have a name brand stamped for the world to see

okay thats enough LOL

SpeedoGuy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I loved shopping with my wife.
I was emotive and talkative.
I would watch the occasional chick flick.
I cooked, cleaned, washed and changed diapers.
I fixed shit, worked hard and paid bills.

Oh, and it turned out I am gay.

So, I guess if I were a straight man that I would not like the fact that the "perfect" man is probably not the 1000% straight guy most women need him to be. And that this reality causes undo problems.

Lex, I do all that stuff around my home too. I don't now, and never have, felt like those duties and responsibilities carry some kind of overtones of weaknesss or gayness or anything less than full masculinity. If some guy (or some woman for that matter) gives me a ration of crap for carrying out my responsibilities as an adult (instead of sitting around the TV watching sports and demainding servings of beer) I'll be happy to offer them an unobstructed view of my extended middle finger.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
i am a Fag Hag or Fruit Fly or whatever the terms is now that is more "PC",,,, actually i could care less what is PC... but a Fag Hag is a woman who usually hangs around with gay/bi men,,, best friends are usually gay... get along better with men,,, and can tollerate a nelly man a hell of alot easier than they can tollerate a real woman LOL (last is in my case but im sure in others)
I hang around with the gay guy in my class all the time, we go shopping during the breaks, and go for lunch together, invite each other over for dinners...
My best friend is gay....
I get along much better with guys than girls....
I love needy guys... sooo cute....
*chalks that up*, yup I'm a f*g hag...