Men, What Pisses You Off About Women?

Nitrofiend

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I hang around with the gay guy in my class all the time, we go shopping during the breaks, and go for lunch together, invite each other over for dinners...
My best friend is gay....
I get along much better with guys than girls....
I love needy guys... sooo cute....
*chalks that up*, yup I'm a f*g hag...

What percentage of gayness do you need to say the slur, "fag", unopposed?:rolleyes:

B_josiah852

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Loaded questions like: Do these pants make my ass look big ? If your ass is big, there are no pants that are gonna make it look small. If you have to ask, then it is big anyway. If you have a big ass your big ass is gonna look big.

I inherited my mother's thicker thighs and her flat ass. I don't ask if there are any pants that makes my thighs look big and my ass look flat. I don't ask: does this shirt make my stomach look big ? My stomach sticks out more than it really should. If it really bothered me enough, I would do something about it and not bother to look for a excuse why it looks that way.

Just me. lol

B_big dirigible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hmmm. These are relatively trivial offenses - mindless chatter, the "Games People Play"-type stuff, backstabbing, guilt trips for all, etc. Not quite the major-league nutbusters I'd anticipated from the OP.

That said, I have to admit to getting tired of explaining what those numbers on a bottle of motor oil mean. Women think those API and SAE things were cooked up by Evil Oil Companies solely to make women feel left out of all the fun.

That, and the perpetual noise.

And I've dumped one or two over that idea that every trivial occasion is an excuse for mandatory gift-giving. Years ago I realized that I was not meant to spend my life shopping for crummy little gifts. But I have yet to encounter a woman who agrees that I might have a valid stand on the issue.

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I work in an office of men. It's like being Christina Applegate in the movie Anchorman.

If you work where I think you do, I don't have to imagine...I remember. Women of any flavor were a rarity, and the few who were attractive were the objects of lots and lots of less-than-discreet adoration.

Man, I'm glad I don't work there anymore... :tongue:

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife is better about this now:

Everyday she would tell me about every last detail of how her day went, sometimes even waking me up in the middle of the night about some incident that she had forgotten to relate. About every year or two after a long bout of "news" I would suggest that maybe she should ask me how my day had been. "Well, how was your day?" and I would say "Fine".

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Lex, I do all that stuff around my home too. I don't now, and never have, felt like those duties and responsibilities carry some kind of overtones of weaknesss or gayness or anything less than full masculinity. If some guy (or some woman for that matter) gives me a ration of crap for carrying out my responsibilities as an adult (instead of sitting around the TV watching sports and demainding servings of beer) I'll be happy to offer them an unobstructed view of my extended middle finger.

SpeedoGuy- I hear you. I am just noting that in my experience, few of the men I have met have encompassed all of these characteristics, whether straight or gay. There is nothing weak about being in touch with your emotions or being domestic. Many men have internalized this falsehood (they are socialiized as such). One of the reasons, I think some women gravitate towards having some gay male friends. Theire male mates lack something that they strive for and so they find it elsewhere.

I hang around with the gay guy in my class all the time, we go shopping during the breaks, and go for lunch together, invite each other over for dinners...
My best friend is gay....
I get along much better with guys than girls....
I love needy guys... sooo cute....
*chalks that up*, yup I'm a f*g hag...

Welcome to the club Hon. And you can say it: FAG HAG.

Love ya.

Syn--ROCK non, babe. Hugs, Tugs and kisses!

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What gets me is all this "size queen" stuff. Not all of us guys can have a body like John Holmes or Peter North. What about the rest of us who are just average or less? We need a break too!

SpeedoGuy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
And I've dumped one or two over that idea that every trivial occasion is an excuse for mandatory gift-giving. Years ago I realized that I was not meant to spend my life shopping for crummy little gifts. But I have yet to encounter a woman who agrees that I might have a valid stand on the issue.

I'm with ya here.

I'm happy to honor the female desire for occasional bursts of extra attention such as flowers, cards and the like. But I admit I become puzzled and annoyed when subjected to the expectation of, as you phrase it, mandatory, gift giving for arbitrary, undefinable reasons. A gift hardly constitutes a token of affection if its demanded or coerced.

D_Herin_Ghan

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
1) Say one thing, mean another
2) Expect us to be mind readers...and then get angry when we're not.
3) "Honey, we don't talk enough..we need to be able to express ourselves to each other" <- That one I HATE. If I wanted to talk, I would.