Men who are pussy whipped by their wives

got_lost

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If your husband voluntarily does housework, tell him thank you. Don't criticize the way he did it. It was an act of love and appreciation on his part. If you criticize him, he may not do anymore.

Why should we have to thank him?!!? :confused:

Does he thank his wife everytime she does the washing up or changes the bed clothes?

It's his house too, you know! :eek:

Is it the 'assumption' here, that all american women do not have careers?
Is it also the 'assumption' here that those american women who are housewives do not have a 'job' (even though they work 24/7) and do not contribute to the household and should just be grateful for the chest-thumping husband that goes out to work (and plays golf, booze with friends, oops... obviously only when 'allowed')

Y'all need to join the 21st century boys! :wink:

Hootie wrote:

Kind of like all the men answering for NJQT on the Ask A Black Girl Anything thread.

Umm... I don't think so honey, at least I have tits! :rolleyes:

Women from other countries are allowed an opinion too, you know! :wink:

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
Why should we have to thank him?!!? :confused:

Does he thank his wife everytime she does the washing up or changes the bed clothes?

It's his house too, you know! :eek:

Is it the 'assumption' here, that all american women do not have careers?
Is it also the 'assumption' here that those american women who are housewives do not have a 'job' (even though they work 24/7) and do not contribute to the household and should just be grateful for the chest-thumping husband that goes out to work (and plays golf, booze with friends, oops... obviously only when 'allowed')

Y'all need to join the 21st century boys! :wink:

Umm... I don't think so honey, at least I have tits! :rolleyes:

Women from other countries are allowed an opinion too, you know! :wink:

I knew you'd reply. You keep posting enough to let out your issues with ex. You need therapy. Maybe shock therapy.

Last edited:

Insanedragon

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I never let my wife tell me what to do. But I don't tell her either. I do my part the best I can and so does she. We don't control each other tell each other what to do or how to do it. We don't demand to know anything the other does, and we don't tell each other where to go or what to do. Neither one of us would put up with that shit. We have been together for over 23 years and have never fought physically. Yet both of us are a bit stubborn we don't find a need to fight or try to make the other feel bad. So in my opinion it's just assholes and people who listen to them who have most the problems. A relationship is just that, not a license to own and that goes both ways. So if you are the controlling type of person I think you should stay out of relationships.

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Women are useless. I say we shoot them all.

All joking aside I've known situations with gay couples - male and female - where one is pussy whipped by the other. That tells me the problem lies not within gender but within the individual.

Insanedragon

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've just got to add, if you just don't like men and you are a man hater, what the fuck would we what to here from you. I don't think they ask for the opinions of Cunts.

got_lost

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I knew you'd reply. You keep posting enough to let out your issues with ex. You need therapy. Maybe shock therapy.

I'm glad you edited your original post.

But you know sweet FA about me so don't propose to become some kind of therapist yourself and double guess me, please! My responses in this thread are my own opinions, based on the fact I am a woman and purposed I was allowed such things here! Maybe not! :rolleyes:
It has nothing to do with any 'issues' you assume I have, whatsoever.

Insanedragon wrote:

I've just got to add, if you just don't like men and you are a man hater, what the fuck would we what to here from you. I don't think they ask for the opinions of Cunts.

:confused:

You've got to be kidding!
Women giving their opinions = manhaters = cunts?!

You're a nice fella aren't you! :cool:

Lng_1

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
A person only becomes what she/he allows herself/himself to become. You can't blame a wife if a man is pussy whipped and you can't blame a husband if his wife is a bitch. In life, you get what you settle for. I wouldn't tolerate and inconsiderate, controlling wife, and I know my wife wouldn't tolerate an inconsiderate, controlling, lazy husband. It is simply unacceptable to treat each other poorly.

So, I do my share (and then some) of chores around the house, carpooling kids, arranging activities, etc. My wife also does her share (and then some) of same. We both work outside and home.

Now, if that makes me pussy-whipped-- because I have a wife that wants to have sex with me all the time; I have a relationship where we respect one another; I have a home that runs smoothly; and I make the woman I love, happy.... then guilty as charged.

But painting "men" or "women" with such broad strokes does not do justice to many.

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
American Woman Kills Marine Husband For New Set of Jubblies
American Woman Kills Marine Husband For New Set of Jubblies | Dump Your Wife NOW!

i dunno the wife in this story sounds just as loving as can be.
:biggrin1:

Check out the red-haired chick in this vid. I've seen women do this and wanted to smack them too.

YouTube - Reaction To Women Abusing Men In Public

What's interesting in this experiment is that some women automatically thought the guy deserved it even though you see her take the first, second, and last shot at him. As a society we are programmed to believe that if a woman hits a man, he deserves it while the opposite is true for men. A double standard is a double standard is a double standard. I think it would be interesting if they did the study on gay couples just to see how they interact in abusive situations or how the public reacts to them.

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
I'm glad you edited your original post.

But you know sweet FA about me so don't propose to become some kind of therapist yourself and double guess me, please! My responses in this thread are my own opinions, based on the fact I am a woman and purposed I was allowed such things here! Maybe not! :rolleyes:
It has nothing to do with any 'issues' you assume I have, whatsoever.

:confused:

You've got to be kidding!
Women giving their opinions = manhaters = cunts?!

You're a nice fella aren't you! :cool:

The only thing I edited on my post was a misspelled word. I didn't use any women hating language. I think you are an angry person who could stand learn to show the respect to a man in a relationship that you'd like to be shown back. All your ranting and raving is bullshit.

You live in a different country, and are from a different culture. Cultural differences do come into play in relationships. I live in a culture where people show consideration for each other and say please and thank you. It helps to build bonds between people. The relationships are give and take not take for granted.

I don't know what you meant by FA but if it means fat ass I'm sure it would apply to you.

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
Women are useless. I say we shoot them all.

All joking aside I've known situations with gay couples - male and female - where one is pussy whipped by the other. That tells me the problem lies not within gender but within the individual.

Sad but true.

So Miss Bliss, are you blissfully enjoying your blissful life, and all it has to blissfully offer? I do so hope it is true for you.

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hear, hear. MB has said it all.

Phil, I love ya, but you are missing the boat so completely.

I tell you what the deal is: Men are GUILT RIDDEN.

To live in today's culture with all the "must-have" gadets, the woman has to work outside the home -- AND STILL HAS TO CARRY OUT ALMOST ALL THE WORK INSIDE THE HOME.

And men do NOT want to give up their toys, creature comforts and slack time, so they "allow" the women to do almost everything around the home/house despite the fact that the woman also works, and often makes more money!

Women are not monsters.

We simply have a society where men would rather NOT WORK as hard as the women have to.

I love you too...
But I disagree.
But first let me state that I do not think women are monsters...I love women- really I do... but it is clear to me that many women are NOT HAPPY... in a country where they pretty much get whatever they want their way. That is a telling observation.

I think women in this country are so indoctrinated with empowerment psychobabble that they overwork themselves, try to control everything, and seldom reflect on their own behavior with a critical eye. They have taken on everything... and are unwilling to let go of any of it.

And I think this is creating a real suffering for WOMEN... moreso than for men.

What you describe is exactly what I describe... except you are describing it from a woman's perspective and I am describing it from a man's.

The question is... where do women get off telling men how men think and why they react the way they do?

You are making statements about how MEN are Lazy and do not want to work.. that's fine... but its assuming something about men without any actual reflection on your own actions.
You are theorizing on our internal motivations... and evading discussion of your own.

I, however, am making statements about how men react to the way they are treated.

The other posts here should demonstrate that I am not the only guy who feels this way. It is all I ever hear men talk about when discussing their relationships.

I am trying to tell you that if a man get berated for DOING something, because he does not do it the way the woman thinks it should be done...

AND he get berated for not doing anything...
Then he's damned if he does and damned if he doesn't.

That is an easy choice for every man.

There are a lot of women out there with the "have it all" mentality... not realizing that having it all means being willing to DO it all.
Women make a lot of demands... not only on men, but on themselves.

You gals can continue imagining that when men make these complaints that we are lying, or hate women, or any strategy you please that results in exculpating yourselves.
But that is part of the problem... the basic, and relatively new idea that women can not be wrong.

Try and imagine what it feels like to tell women what you are going thru and what you are experiencing... and having them tell you you are wrong.
Your commentary denigrates men. It claims we are essentially worthless, lazy bastards who make women do it all.

How long do you think someone can be told that that is all they are, before they decide that striving to prove otherwise is wasted effort?

I am not suggesting that women are evil or bad... I am saying that the feminist movement sold American women on the story that women are BETTER than men... That men are shit... and that the women raised with this mindset interpret everything thru this filter.

My wife and I have a simple solution... we call it balance. Resentment starts to build if either one of us feels that we are doing more than the other...
When we find ourselves drifting into this situation, we sit down and re-calibrate our responsibilities to regain balance.

When she worked out of the house, She rapidly came to feel that she was doing more of the work than I.
Given that I work 60 hours a week, there was little I could offer in terms of spending more time planning meals and the like.

The solution she suggested was to quit her job... the running of the household was a full time job and she felt she would be happier doing just that. ( she did not really like commuting, didn't like the office politics )
So we re-adjusted our lives to allow for one less paycheck coming in... and our lives became balanced again.

In my life... I found a woman intelligent enough to be willing to entertain MY experience as being as valid as her own.

So- no, obviously I do not think all women do this.

But watch television... find me a comedy in which the man is not the stooge.
The women not portrayed exclusively as long suffering and in charge.

I appreciate, Punny, that you approached me civilly.

Others comments boil down to just more evidence that a man's experiences in this society are dismissed by women; and men, in general, denigrated as a matter of course.

Last edited:

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
PS-
am struck by the fact that I can detail a reasoned exploration of why men behave the way they do...and how women contribute to men giving up on contributing...

ANd I get called a misogynist.

And some women can call me names, and indict men across the board with all manner of insult... and yet no one calls the women misandrists.....

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
So Qua... are you intimating that Phil, rather than being a 'women-hating shit' is a woman-tolerant, supportive male?

I think not!

Where the subject is about 'pussy whipped' men, he's just given a back-flogging, self-flagellation, 1950's spiel on how hard it is to be a husband and sole bread-earner and that the 'little misses' should be eternally grateful to him for going out and earning the money to put the food in her mouth, the fuel in her car and the diapers on her (not their :rolleyes:) childs bottoms!!

Ah yes... how dare I suggest that that contribution should at least be counted as a contribution..

Your post is typical misandry.

As to how "hard" it is to support a family financially?
Recent statistics show that career women who are, in increasing numbers, providing primary financial support, are suffering from heart disease and early death in numbers rapidly approaching that of men.

Careers KILL men... and now that women have them, they are KILLING women, too.
That's pretty strong evidence that supporting a family financially is a severe burden.
I am not saying this excuses men from anything... I am saying that men who work like dogs deserve at least some credit for their efforts.

I do not suggest that the 50s was better- I actually stated that in the 50s men treated women the way women now treat men.

It may be reciprocal- but neither form of status quo is right.

How about Men get treated with repsect for what they do and women get treated with respect for what they do?

That is what I suggested... what I have exclusively suggested...in every post relating to this subject.

But today... for men to even HAVE complaints on how they are treated is misogyny?

Oh wow!!! How dare the wife/mother of american children deign to move beyond the shackles that tie her to the kitchen sink?!

Please don't read what I write thru the clouded filter of YOUR rage and undeserved sense of suffering.
I said nothing of the sort and to represent what I said is this fashion is a lie, and a slander.

Last edited:

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
They can't, or else they're being chauvinistic control freaks. And I hope you saw the painful irony in your calling me a chauvinist there...

I'm done with this subject. I don't hate women; I count girls among my closest friends, and often relate to them much better than men. However, I will not enter into any relationship that becomes a dominance struggle. It's no good for either party, and far from a solution being reached, a consensus on fault can never be reached.

Thank you, Qua... for your intelligent support and reasoned response.