Men who are pussy whipped by their wives

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
Either there is an underlying reason we don't know about or she needs professional help, and to get girlfriends. I know a woman who says a husband and wife should be best friends and spend all their time together. It's because she's such a witch other women hate her guts.

D_Drew Peacock

Experimental Member
Media
I am totally with SpeedoGuy. Women want you to share what they want to hear from you. They hint at how you should feel and then expect you to tell them you feel that way. Communication is about open sharing for women and about men validating those feelings for her. If you need to have someone you can really open up with and get things off your mind, you need a guy to talk to. In my experience women not only don't understand men, they don't really want to understand, they want to be understood.

This one took me a long time to learn. Why? I kept naively believing that girlfriends really wanted to hear what I was feeling when they told me I wasn't communicating enough (note that I was automatically defined as "wrong" for choosing the communication style that seemed most appropriate).

Snip

This is one I've also learned over time: The pain of choosing to remain generally aloof and silent is less than the pain that results from the multitude of patronizing pinpricks and barbs that come otherwise.

B_Jennuine73

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So are the personal attacks over? Good.

It's always so disappointing to me when a good thread turns into a member bashing party.

This is an opportunity to hear both sides. The content of the thread has turned into more than "pussy whipped" guys.

When my daughter was born, I knew there was no way I could go back to work. I could not let anyone else take care of her. WE changed the way WE lived so I could stay home and WE could still afford to keep the house and put food on the table. My husband is and was a great provider. I admit, I did not give him a choice about me staying home. He knew how important it was to me and supported me, never complaining. The house was taken care of and most importantly, I was able to be home with my daughter.

I appreciate what he did for us as a family, I still do, and he knows it.

He helps around the house and you know what? I may grumble to myself that something is in the wrong spot but I am still grateful he took the time to do what he did. I appreciate my husband, and he knows it. He appreciates me and lets me know.

We are partners.

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
So are the personal attacks over? Good.

It's always so disappointing to me when a good thread turns into a member bashing party.

This is an opportunity to hear both sides. The content of the thread has turned into more than "pussy whipped" guys.

When my daughter was born, I knew there was no way I could go back to work. I could not let anyone else take care of her. WE changed the way WE lived so I could stay home and WE could still afford to keep the house and put food on the table. My husband is and was a great provider. I admit, I did not give him a choice about me staying home. He knew how important it was to me and supported me, never complaining. The house was taken care of and most importantly, I was able to be home with my daughter.

I appreciate what he did for us as a family, I still do, and he knows it.

He helps around the house and you know what? I may grumble to myself that something is in the wrong spot but I am still grateful he took the time to do what he did. I appreciate my husband, and he knows it. He appreciates me and lets me know.

We are partners.

Oh my goodness! Listen to her folks! This is some good wise stuff. This is what I was talking about Willis.

MovingForward

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You can only have the same argument so many times. Sometimes it is easier to just give in. Back me up guys. How many times have you asked your wife/partner what they wanted to eat, and the say " I don't care anything" but when you suggest different restaurants they keep saying no. You learn their favorite restaurant, and when they say " I don't care anything" you just chose a restaurant they like.

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I admit, I did not give him a choice about me staying home. He knew how important it was to me and supported me, never complaining. The house was taken care of and most importantly, I was able to be home with my daughter.

You did give him a choice. You gave him the choice to step up and do the thing he was going to be best at in support of a woman and child he loved.

This is a choice most men are willing to shoulder, because, when appreciated, it makes them feel like they are worthy of a good woman.

Your man is happy to support you at home, because he values what you do for the family. Bringing the money is important... but what you do at home for the family is the core of life... its what the money is for.

Treat a man like you think he is admirable... and most men will endeavor to be admirable.

Treat a man like he can never do or say anything right... and he will figure out that the one thing he can do perfectly every time is nothing.

SpeedoGuy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
In my experience women not only don't understand men, they don't really want to understand, they want to be understood.

That's been my experience, biker. Or, a similar way of putting it: There are many who are eager to share their feelings and honest observations with you but not so eager to hear your share back with them.

I find myself with a lot less patience for that kind of treatment now.

How many times have you asked your wife/partner what they wanted to eat, and the say " I don't care anything" but when you suggest different restaurants they keep saying no.

I also seem to have a lot less patience with being made a puppet to play that game as well.

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
The logic of your conclusion seems inescapable...

I always thought married men ended up fat because keeping beer and all their favorite snacks around the house was how wives made them unattractive and kept them from straying.

Its a lot easier for a guy to stay faithful when no other woman would have him....

MarkLondon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The logic of your conclusion seems inescapable...

I always thought married men ended up fat because keeping beer and all their favorite snacks around the house was how wives made them unattractive and kept them from straying.

Heh, a beergut never put me off a man! :biggrin1:

lwd

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Okay, I’m chiming in a little bit late here, but let’s stir the pot some more….

I’m still a few years from getting/wanting to get married and I’m in no relationship at the moment, but I hate the way many married men are portrayed in (American) media. Taking a look at some popular TV shows, “Everyone Loves Raymond”, Raymond was portrayed as an immature goofball who was often in the wrong and his wife was the logical, rational one who did little wrong…..Then there is the show “Yes, Dear”. The title alone sums that up…

There was a commercial several years ago (forgot the product) where a football referee is just standing there stone-faced while a coach is chewing his ear off about a call that he didn’t like. Then, they flash back to the referee’s home, where he also stands there, stone-faced while his wife is chewing him out.

Listen, everyone’s experience is a bit different, but if there are so many examples of modern-day media portraying men as immature, often wrong and spineless, then there must be a lot of this happening in everyday life.

lwd

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
A lot of experiences related here on this topic allude to a tighter budget where one (if not both) of the partners need to do the domestic work.

How do you think this changes if both spouses are career-oriented and there is enough money to hire a nanny/maid to take care of the daily chores at home?

lwd

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My brother-in-law is a huge fucking nerd. He is such a spineless little bitch and wears a very long skirt. My sister hasn’t been married too long and started to dominate the shit out of him in the first year.

They now have 2 adorable kids and I will say that my sister is a good mother and the tikes are wonderful. But she has turned into a controlling cunt and tries to parlay her dominant behavior towards her husband into other people. My parents take her shit (probably so they can stay in tune with their grandchildren), but I have no direct ties/need to her, so I throw it right back in her face.

Now, one could say different strokes for different folks and the weak temperament of my brother-in-law might gel well with the dominant personality of my sister, though it wouldn’t work for me. But I hear a lot of passive-aggressive comments from my brother-in-law. He once blew up at me for something completely unrelated and went on a fucking tirade. I blew it off because his comments were without foundation and I happened to be the straw that broke the spineless bitch’s back…..I can’t see his leaving the marriage or cheating, but when the pressure cooker explodes, you really have to wonder how healthy the marriage dynamic is to begin with….

Again, the kids are adorable and very good-natured so far. But I don’t really see a lot of love or warmth, spouse to spouse, in that relationship. It seems more like a partnership than anything else.

HaagenDazs

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LOL @ this thread.

To be fair, I think that for every couple where there is a "pussy whipped husband" being "controlled" by a dominant wife, you'll find situations where there is a wife being dominated by her husband, either by force or by "Dickmatization". lol.

In fact, I find many more relationships where the husband seems to be the controlling force, than those where the wife is. So I think it's an equal thing. It's a world of dominance.

It is what it is. I work for equality in my relationships. But to be honest, I like a strong woman. I don't like to just be completely dominating. I like a woman who can match my dominance. I think that's because I'm used to dominant woman. I don't want a woman who thinks she's controlling everything, but I certainly don't like a woman whose so fragile and gentile that a simple word will blow her away. Give me an Amazon. lol.

Last edited: