Men Who Cross Their Legs...

No. Does look a bit girly, mind.

Try resting one foot on the opposite knee instead, Incs - more casual. ;)

umami_tsunami

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
One of the best lovers I've ever had (and continue to have re-occurring affairs with) told me recently that she first slept with me because of the way I crossed my legs. I later slept with a friend of hers who told me they had both been turned on by it. Go figure.

My cock is above average size- not gigantic, but not small and I have no problem crossing my legs. I always make a point to cross them when I meet an attractive woman- just in case history repeats!

Endued

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thigh over thigh or just shin over shin? There's an important distinction missing from your thesis, professor.

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No. Does look a bit girly, mind.

Try resting one foot on the opposite knee instead, Incs - more casual. ;)

That's even worse! That feels like a stressed position. As in my leg muscles are stressed/tense.

What's wrong with just sitting with your legs wide open and your flies/buttons undone?

Catharsis

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I sit in that position (the ankle of one foot over the thigh of another) because it's comfortable, not stressed... Not sure why others might sit like that, but it works for me.

To each his own, it doesn't have to mean or imply anything about them.

nicenycdick

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've always noticed that European men seem to cross their legs more than American men. It must be a cultural thing. I also know that it is not possible to do if you are overweight. Maybe the Mediterranean diet has something to do with it....

D_JuanAFock

Experimental Member
Media
Its not the penis that can get in the way when crossing your legs, its the balls... you can adjust yourself to do it though. I dont cross my legs, but its always possible.

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Maybe this is a generational thing? I think it's usually older people (30+) who cross their legs. Maybe it's a way of 'hiding their shame'? Whereas younger generations sit with their legs open, potentially "displaying" in some way.

I just think it's quite uncomfortable and effeminate.

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I cross my legs. I think it's an American hang-up to judge it to be effeminate. Or maybe it's just the fat thighs.

crescendo69

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So many so-called indicators of little-dickness or effeminacy - it's like saying manly guys look at their fingernails holding their fist clinched with the palm turned toward them. Or washing/rinsing hair while facing or not facing the shower; it just doesn't matter. Of course, knowledge and appreciation of Broadway = effeminate, and doing the towel-dance in the shower room = small dick.:biggrin1: