Men who ejaculate too much or forceful cums. problems?

Ann_bbw

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
From a curious woman. What are the problems men have experienced with very large or forceful ejaculations?
Here are some of the questions I have:

1. Are there women (or men) who are shocked or repulsed by it? What have been the responses?
2. What, if any, are the physical problems? Is there sometimes pain or pressure before/during/after ejaculation?
3. What happens if a man who has large ejaculations has to go without? Religious ,divorce, military, prisons, etc.
4. Can the excess amount be felt before a man cums? Does he know how much?
5. How does a man know where and how to shoot it out? Does he plan ahead for a large load?
6. Are there ways to increase or decrease the amount of ejaculate if desired?
7. Love to hear from men who really enjoy or even dislike large or forceful ejaculations.

I find the subject very exciting and will "enjoy" the responses. Thanks guys.

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm answering below, but I first wanted to note that my ejaculate volume varies with any given orgasm. In general, I think I lean towards less than average, but there've been occasions where I've really popped.

1. Are there women (or men) who are shocked or repulsed by it? What have been the responses?
I don't think I've dated any women who were full-on repulsed by cum, though I can recall at least one wasn't super fond of it and preferred condoms to avoid the mess.

2. What, if any, are the physical problems? Is there sometimes pain or pressure before/during/after ejaculation?
There's always a building pressure before ejaculation. I don't recall any cases where it was painful.

3. What happens if a man who has large ejaculations has to go without? Religious ,divorce, military, prisons, etc.

When too much builds up, I'll end up having a wet dream. I'm a pretty frequent masturbator though so it's been a rare circumstance that I had to go long enough without having an orgasm for that to happen.

Indirectly? There's that building pressure, and it's more intense if I've been edging or doing foreplay for a while. I can sense that it's going to be a powerful orgasm, but I can't really predict how much cum there's going to be.

5. How does a man know where and how to shoot it out? Does he plan ahead for a large load?
The shooting is reflexive. As I'm getting close to cumming, my cock starts to pulse and I can feel everything getting ready to fire, so to speak. Once I start cumming my muscles just spasm and launch it. Edging (bringing yourself close to climax and then backing off again) can increase the amount that I cum, but beyond that I don't really plan for it.

Not apart from edging. There are 5000 health nuts in this forum who will talk about secret herbal formulas, but at the end of the day, it's really just genes, time since your last orgasm, and how long you've been stimulated before you cum.

7. Love to hear from men who really enjoy or even dislike large or forceful ejaculations.

Oh, I love it when it happens. Making a huge mess is fun whatever the circumstances. But it's largely just a surprise when it happens (for me).

techpump

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
A. My wife absolutely loves it! She wants as much cum as possible, all over her, and wants it shooting out forcefully from my cock. I fuck until I'm about to cum and its the way she likes it: my cock gets harder than hard and I do a certain "move" that I honestly can't replicate consciously and that move plus my final super-swelling pre-orgasm and ejaculation makes her cum her brains out! So when I'm pulling out to unload on her she's usually still having a huge O and my jizz is hitting her :) Sometimes she'll tell me as she knows I'm working towards finally cumming, she'll say to me soft or loud, "shoot all that hot cum all over me!" or "give me all your cum baby"...hot shit like that ;)

A. No physical problems at all. Sometimes my first tug during orgasm while I'm holding my cock straight out to unload the juice, when I pull on my cock to make myself cum nothing comes out but the pulse of orgasm is there. Then my next tug on it brings forth a cumshot, and then many more follow. I cum a lot and it keeps coming out sometimes for a full minute after the beginning of my orgasm, and I'm having an orgasm the whole time, so it can start to get "painful" in the sense that I can't take my muscles pulsing and going on and on anymore, I'm sometimes begging my genitals to stop cumming because its too much!

A. I don't have wet dreams, I've only had like 2 ever that I can remember! And those were from weeks with no release. When I go a few days it definitely is bigger than if I do it every day. If it's a week or more, it's a massive amount, the ropes get bigger as my ejaculation/orgasm goes through its motions.

A. Yes I can certainly feel it. If I wait a few days my wife starts working on me and even during foreplay when I'm hard I can feel the semen start to make my prostate and glands swell, I can feel the pressure all inside of me! I also know it's going to be a major huge load within the few seconds before I orgasm, just at or before the "point of no return" all the cum builds up and the base of my cock and prostate get very swollen feeling.

A. I just pull out and "aim" and hope it goes flying! I want it on her, but honestly I want it to hit the wall, I want it go 10'feet, "to infinity, and beyond!!!" Sometimes it feels like its going to be very big, but then its just a tiny amount and it doesn't shoot out at all. That's mostly from drinking alcohol or not drinking enough water that day. The orgasm is huge, but the cum load is not. But the "planning ahead" is for sure a thing, because it's like we both know it's going to be a lot of cum, I can feel the pressure build sometimes during our 3rd or 4th position, when I know I could cum right now but it's so hot and sexy that I make myself keep going because my wife wants to keep cumming herself, so I'll save up for a big final release. Every now and then she'll say during a multi-position sex romp "mmmmm I bet you're building up a lot of cum!"

A. I think there is, I'm one of the 5000 health nuts described above LOL! I take a lot of supplements and I've been taking them for 20 or so years now and I honestly can say after all this time that they work for my erection, how hard it is, how long it lasts, how easy it is to get hard; they work for my mood, my drive to "fuck" hard and have vigor and stamina; they work for my cum volume too, how much, the consistency, the force of ejaculation, etc. When I take supplements, it makes for a much more intense experience from the foreplay to the cumshot. I've got it down to a science at this point! But, I think water and food, physical activity and stress also play a major role in it. Also eroticism: if my wife and I have what we both know is a "more sexy" sex romp, then my ejaculate is bigger and stronger. It may be because of my supplements, it may just be because it's so sexy and hot, it may be just because of what I ate. Or it's just genetic. But from years of trials and consistency, I really do think the herbal stuff works in some ways.

A. I LOVE IT!! I love to watch videos of huge ejaculations, even if it's a man doing a solo video, I love the human orgasm and ejaculation response and I'm obsessed with male and female orgasms :)

Chrysippus

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
From a curious woman. What are the problems men have experienced with very large or forceful ejaculations?

This is the insane castration-fantasizer now going after male ejaculation. It's obvious this post is a canard and not a real request for information. Ann_bbw needs therapy.

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is the insane castration-fantasizer now going after male ejaculation. It's obvious this post is a canard and not a real request for information. Ann_bbw needs therapy.

I know, I was just bored and felt like answering the questions :p

Reactions: eric19831

GorillaHorse

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My girlfriend hates it when I blow my load on her but I still do it :D The best is when I can pull out from her pussy and shoot all over her face and tits from a couple feet away.

I've had slight pain but not from ejaculation. Moreso from going too hard during intercourse.

I have gone without when staying at relatives for a while. I just get really horny and my balls start to feel heavier and they hang lower. I once had a wet dream where I woke up while cumming and made a huge mess under the covers.

I can feel it in my fat balls after a few days. Right before I cum I can feel it all building up at the base of my cock. I don't really know how much before it comes out unless it is a mega huge load. Then I can feel the pressure against my groin area.

I just feel the sensation building up over a few seconds. It feels like a reverse kegel for a few seconds followed by a kegel that pushed the first load out and then a series of reverse kegels and kegels that work to fill up the tubes and then squeeze the tubes. If I time it right, I can get more distance by kegeling or using my hand to help squeeze it out forcefully. I plan ahead by edging and saving up my loads for a few days.

Chrysippus

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What the shit????

Have you read her posts about male castration fantasies? Ann_bbw has problems...

and this: you can't believe this is serious:
How does a man know where and how to shoot it out? Does he plan ahead for a large load?

Is there a merit-badge now for jacking off, with the Scout manual explaining how to work your plan and plan your work?

Maybe an app that considers hydration, volume, muscular contractility, respiration, and nerve sensitivity; consistency, weight, mass of ejaculate, velocity and force of ejaculate; and oh, there's a spreadsheet you can work. You can factor in religious guilt and calculate the effectiveness of fantasy and the rate and location of penile contact with mutiple varieties of tactile stimuli.
Don't forget post-ictal recovery and environmental issues: tissue vs. joy-rag vs. ingestion
Give me a fuckin' break.

Ann_bbw

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm answering below, but I first wanted to note that my ejaculate volume varies with any given orgasm. In general, I think I lean towards less than average, but there've been occasions where I've really popped.

I don't think I've dated any women who were full-on repulsed by cum, though I can recall at least one wasn't super fond of it and preferred condoms to avoid the mess.

There's always a building pressure before ejaculation. I don't recall any cases where it was painful.

When too much builds up, I'll end up having a wet dream. I'm a pretty frequent masturbator though so it's been a rare circumstance that I had to go long enough without having an orgasm for that to happen.

Indirectly? There's that building pressure, and it's more intense if I've been edging or doing foreplay for a while. I can sense that it's going to be a powerful orgasm, but I can't really predict how much cum there's going to be.

The shooting is reflexive. As I'm getting close to cumming, my cock starts to pulse and I can feel everything getting ready to fire, so to speak. Once I start cumming my muscles just spasm and launch it. Edging (bringing yourself close to climax and then backing off again) can increase the amount that I cum, but beyond that I don't really plan for it.

Not apart from edging. There are 5000 health nuts in this forum who will talk about secret herbal formulas, but at the end of the day, it's really just genes, time since your last orgasm, and how long you've been stimulated before you cum.

Oh, I love it when it happens. Making a huge mess is fun whatever the circumstances. But it's largely just a surprise when it happens (for me).

Wow, such a thorough and thoughtful reply. Thanks so much.. No matter how much a man cums it has to feel good, and that is good for all men I feel. Good for you, and enjoy.
1. It is kinda sad some women don't enjoy, I do. I feel a man should release without a condom or restrictions. I know a few women who hate semen because of prior abuse when younger. This could be a primary cause of the dislike. Sad again.
2. I love to read about that pressure in men. I feel intense urge to orgasm and "excited" to think it must feel in men with the pressure of semen backed up added to the normal sexual urge.
3. I have read many stories about men who go without. . Wet dreams are a release, however, do not happen frequent enough or sometimes not at all in "celibate" men. I can't imagine how difficult that must be for some men with strong urges. I feel for them but find it very arousing at the same time.
4. I have heard (chatted) with guys who say the same thing. They know it will be intense, but not how much.
5. It is so exciting when a guy looses control and it suddenly shoots out. I take that as a compliment for talking or being with me.
6. Edging is so exciting to hear about when talking to guys. It gives the glands time to build up fluids for a more intense orgasm.
7. Good and healthy for men.. Only a few guys said they don't like the semen mess.

Ann_bbw

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Have you read her posts about male castration fantasies? Ann_bbw has problems...

and this: you can't believe this is serious:
How does a man know where and how to shoot it out? Does he plan ahead for a large load?

Is there a merit-badge now for jacking off, with the Scout manual explaining how to work your plan and plan your work?

Maybe an app that considers hydration, volume, muscular contractility, respiration, and nerve sensitivity; consistency, weight, mass of ejaculate, velocity and force of ejaculate; and oh, there's a spreadsheet you can work. You can factor in religious guilt and calculate the effectiveness of fantasy and the rate and location of penile contact with mutiple varieties of tactile stimuli.
Don't forget post-ictal recovery and environmental issues: tissue vs. joy-rag vs. ingestion
Give me a fuckin' break.

So sorry MisterVIP. I have read many strange fantasies and obsessions in this forum and others. I never mean to offend anyone. Keep in mind fantasy for me is "fantasy".. I would never harm my man or any guy.

Chrysippus

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So sorry MisterVIP. I have read many strange fantasies and obsessions in this forum and others. I never mean to offend anyone. Keep in mind fantasy for me is "fantasy".. I would never harm my man or any guy.

Anyone who claims to have obtained sexual gratification from repeated ideations of intentional cruelty and sexual mutilation--as you have--is mentally ill. In your own mind, you've committed torture.

Ann_bbw

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Anyone who claims to have obtained sexual gratification from repeated ideations of intentional cruelty and sexual mutilation--as you have--is mentally ill. In your own mind, you've committed torture.
Wow... Seriously. Didn't expect someone to take such offense to my post. Is it the opposition to fantasy or being a woman?

Postinpics

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Im enjoying the OP and responses. If Ann gets off on cutting guys dicks off, then let her get off.

Let's stay on topic here.

I, am not a shooter, so I can't contribute.

vas

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Ok. I'll bite on #3. Here is story of my experience that relates, it is the opposite of exciting to me. Right after high school I joined the military (air force academy). The regiment was very strict with no privacy or time to jerk off. As a horny virgin teenager I had been used to jerking off 3-4 times a day and suddenly it went to none. About 5 weeks into basic training my balls started feeling very soar. I thought I must have bruised them during a training excercise. After about a week with continual pain I went to sick call to be seen. I was seen by a male doctor, he had me drop my pants so he could inspected my penis and scrotum. He told me nothing was wrong, he probably thought I was faking, and gave me no treatment. So I toughed it out having pretty continual pain for the next 3-4 months till it gradually went away. When I finally could masturbate and cum it felt amazing and I did cum all over (whenever I could get a little privacy).

15 years later after 2 kids I decided to have a vasectomy. My wife didn't react well to the pill and I always had trouble finding condoms that fit well with my girth and foreskin so a vasectomy seemed like the best option. They were short on rooms so they put me on this little short bed (another military hospital). I'm 6'5" tall so my feet hung off the end of the bed. The doctor explained how simple and quick it would be. They numbed me up with a shot on each side, made the incisions and then went to cut the vas deferens with a scalp and couldn't. The doctor was puzzled. He went and got another doctor and another nurse. They poked around and talked quietly. This whole time they had spreaders and clamps attached to each side of my scrotum. They kept walking back and forth around the bed to look at each side and my legs were so long on the short bed that they kept hitting my feet making my legs move and hit my scrotum each time they walked around the bed. Then the doctor left for half an hour. When he finally came back it was 2 hrs into the process and the shots to numb me were wearing off and they still weren't finished, I asked for more pain medication and they refused because they would be done soon. Finally after about 3 hrs of sawing and grabbing and pulling they finished on each side and sutured me up. The doctor explained that he had never seen anything like it but it was like I had a severe infection that was never treated and my vas were like a bunch of spaghetti and scar tissue so they had trouble cutting it even with a scalpel then they couldn't figure out if they'd cut the right tube or not. I was miserable, very tender, and pissed off. I didn't recover near as quickly as they told me.

It was only afterwards that I realized that I must of had an infection during basic training. Presumably not being able to cum and clean out the pipes combined with getting a bacterial infection and having no treatment resulted in the bacteria running it's coarse through my scrotum resulting in significant damage.

Luckly it didn't affect my fertility, I got my wife pregnant about the third time we had sex (we'd just started dating) when after I kept struggling to get the condom stretched over my cock we instead used the withdrawal method. It wasn't very effective and we ended up getting married; she got pregnant with #2 about a week into us deciding we'd try for a second child.

SlamminSammy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Charlotte (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I love talking about my large ejaculations with a woman so I'm happy to answer:
1. Yes, many, if not all women I've been with have been shocked by it, but none have been repulsed. The responses have been positive. Most find it comical & others say it's hot & enjoy being covered in my cum.
2. I've never had any physical problems.
3. I've gone 40 & 55 days without ejaculating several times & the cumshots were amazing & worth the wait.
4. I can usually tell when I'm going to shoot a big load depending on the buildup: how long I've edged, or with a woman, how long we engaged in foreplay or how many days it's been since my last ejaculation.
5. I have pretty good aim so I always ask a woman before I cum if she wants it on her face or her tits. If I'm alone, I always aim for my face.
6. I've read a lot about increasing amount, but other than drinking a lot of water & abstaining, I don't know of any that actually work.

braalian

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Never been a particularly "forceful" cummer, but I do cum in very large volumes.

Have had a few guys gag because it was more than they could swallow easily. Never had anyone really "repulsed", but I have been told by a few experienced cocksukers that I have very strong tasting cum, whatever that means.

Never been in a situation where I couldn't cum for any super extended time. I've actually never had a wet dream.

I can definetly feel it when it's going to be a big load. I think all guys can.

Ann_bbw

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Never been a particularly "forceful" cummer, but I do cum in very large volumes.

Have had a few guys gag because it was more than they could swallow easily. Never had anyone really "repulsed", but I have been told by a few experienced cocksukers that I have very strong tasting cum, whatever that means.

Never been in a situation where I couldn't cum for any super extended time. I've actually never had a wet dream.

I can definetly feel it when it's going to be a big load. I think all guys can.
Thank you "slamminSammy". Very hot to read.. love it. So exciting to imagine men with a lot of cum, and how they handle it. Please enjoy, and have fun.

jshooter

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Honestly, I get as big an ego boost from being a (usually) very heavy cummer as I do from my size. Something about making a big hot mess in and/or on my partner is pretty hot.
This is hott.

Reactions: Ben Tramer