Men who ejaculate too much or forceful cums. problems?

bigbucky

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
other than being messy, it's never been a problem. 60+ now, so I don't shoot big loads like I did. when I met my now wife, many years ago, and she was on the pill. I'd shoot a big load and she'd say something like, "I'm full. good thing I'm on the pill or I'd be pregnant." I can remember her hovering over a towel and just letting our juices drip out.
she would jack me every so often just to see me shoot "ropes" 5-6 feet thru the air.

Chrysippus

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
other than being messy, it's never been a problem. 60+ now, so I don't shoot big loads like I did. when I met my now wife, many years ago, and she was on the pill. I'd shoot a big load and she'd say something like, "I'm full. good thing I'm on the pill or I'd be pregnant." I can remember her hovering over a towel and just letting our juices drip out.
she would jack me every so often just to see me shoot "ropes" 5-6 feet thru the air.

I dated a woman in college who used to tie on a scarf so she wouldn't get it in her hair and actually brought her chem-lab eyeware so she could see it all and not get my load in her eyes while she watched. If she stayed overnight, she would also slip into a pair of my briefs after sex so that she didn't have to sleep in the 'puddle'. She was very enthusiastic, but sometimes pointed my cock at me when she brought me off 'so I knew how it felt.' I explained to her that I had blinded myself several times since I first started JO. I also learned to wipe down the wall and the headboard fairly early on.and was also put in charge of changing my own bedding.

rickbell19

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
After several years as best friends, my straight buddy who I wanted so bad finally suggested one night while staying over he needed a blow job. He knew I was gay but sex between us was never brought up till then. He confirmed he wanted me to blow him so I didn't waste any time. He had a great build and cock!

I prolonged it for about 50 minutes and he started groaning and I knew he was going to blow.

His first three squirts totally filled my mouth. Followed by 4 more that half filled my mouth! It was all could do to drink it all down!

It was friggin amazing! He said it was his best bj ever and the only one from a guy. I sucked him two more times during the night and his third cum was as much as the first. That night led to 3 years of at least 3 nights a week me blowing him. His loads were always the same thankfully!

I got a glass measuring cup. Then filled my
Mouth full 3 times and spit it into the measuring cup. Plus 4 half full mouth loads!
I was stunned by how much fluid there was!

I have never seen anyone online or in person shoot like him since. I really miss taking his sweet massive loads!

Edger Mark

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
1. Are there women (or men) who are shocked or repulsed by it? What have been the responses?
Overall, people have been pleasantly surprised by the number of spurts of semen that shoot out and think the volume a compliment of sorts

2. What, if any, are the physical problems? Is there sometimes pain or pressure before/during/after ejaculation?
Tensing up too much while ejaculating can result in residual soreness in the penile root. If I edge several hours before cumming, I also feel a slight ache in my swollen balls and prostate.

3. What happens if a man who has large ejaculations has to go without? Religious ,divorce, military, prisons, etc.
In my experience, after two days without ejaculating, a mental and physical craving sets in. The longest I've gone without was about five weeks. The resulting ejaculation was very watery and voluminous.

4. Can the excess amount be felt before a man cums? Does he know how much?
The urge to ejaculate is more pronounced then the physical indications of the need to cum but my glands do feel fuller and heavier.

5. How does a man know where and how to shoot it out? Does he plan ahead for a large load?
Thanks to edging I have developed ejaculatory control and can even hold back an ejaculation in progress. Consequently, I can choose when and where to cum. If I am masturbating and want to let it fly, I shoot into the bathroom sink or tub.

6. Are there ways to increase or decrease the amount of ejaculate if desired?
Abstaining from cumming for a while, edging a few hours, and staying well hydrated helps.

7. Love to hear from men who really enjoy or even dislike large or forceful ejaculations.
Nothing is better than feeling a big cumload building up inside and then pulsing through an erect penis.

Reactions: Ben Tramer

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
When I can feel it in my loins that I'm going to blow a huge load all over the place, there's a majestic sensory experience coming soon that is empowering and exciting unlike any other.

No one that makes a big fucking mess really worries about the mess.

kalani

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I dated a woman in college who used to tie on a scarf so she wouldn't get it in her hair and actually brought her chem-lab eyeware so she could see it all and not get my load in her eyes while she watched. If she stayed overnight, she would also slip into a pair of my briefs after sex so that she didn't have to sleep in the 'puddle'. She was very enthusiastic, but sometimes pointed my cock at me when she brought me off 'so I knew how it felt.' I explained to her that I had blinded myself several times since I first started JO. I also learned to wipe down the wall and the headboard fairly early on.and was also put in charge of changing my own bedding.
That is kinda funny... Question though- Who put you in charge of changing your own bedding, and at what age? That would be a story in itself...

str8_guy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
if I don't cum at least once every 2-3 days I shoot a huge load. My ex-g/f used to complain because I always wanted to pull out and shoot all over her and it would cover her, even get up into her hair. She hated having to take a shower after getting coated.

moparmike

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am a heavy cummer, but not too forceful. I wear a condom with my wife or have to promise to pull out most of the time. The first time she was able to take me long enough for me to cum (about 3 weeks into marriage) I pulled it out and shot it on her belly and chest. She went to gagging and dry heaving. Lol. She doesn't mind it in her now (over 20 years later) except when she will have to work the next day. Still no pull and shoot. :(

moparmike

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And to the rest of your questions, my balls feel full after two or three days, and a week will make them hurt. I have gone as long as 5 weeks, and when I came that time, it didn't hurt, but the load felt "textured". It was a huge load, and felt like it was going to cum for an hour.

lovinglife

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"I hate how I shoot giant loads each and every time I cum" SAID NO MAN EVER!
Sometimes I get frustrated that I can't sit down and jerk off without worry. Sucks having to either prep and lay a towel down behind me or have to focus on trying to block it with my other hand.

jr2913

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Can be annoying to clean up, but I'm not complaining too much. Ha ha.

Al dak

Legendary Member
Media
My cumshots have always been huge, since i remember myself first cumming. The problem though, is not the quantity of cum. Apart from the huge shots (at least 20), the distance the cum reaches is annoyingly big. I think i am fed up with the mess they create. Such a pain in the ass to clean up all that. Any tips to control the shots? Thanks....

Cum_is_Great

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My cumshots have always been huge, since i remember myself first cumming. The problem though, is not the quantity of cum. Apart from the huge shots (at least 20), the distance the cum reaches is annoyingly big. I think i am fed up with the mess they create. Such a pain in the ass to clean up all that. Any tips to control the shots? Thanks....
That sounds impressive. Not to be annoying but would you mind showing off such a feat?

I dont shoot distance but can shoot large quantities. I usually cum into a condom but I enjoy the feeling of a tight condom. Otherwise I'm sorry I have no real advice when younger I would always cum onto a laid out towel to catch the spurts.

Al dak

Legendary Member
Media
That sounds impressive. Not to be annoying but would you mind showing off such a feat?

I dont shoot distance but can shoot large quantities. I usually cum into a condom but I enjoy the feeling of a tight condom. Otherwise I'm sorry I have no real advice when younger I would always cum onto a laid out towel to catch the spurts.
Thank you for the reply. I usually masturbate sitting on my bed, so you can imagine that my shots are aiming my face, hair or whatever lies behind me (walls or other home stuff when I m sitting on a chair). Using a laid down towel, means that I should be standing in order to aim my shots on the towel, which I find uncomfortable.
Using condoms would be a good idea. I have thought of it but never applied it...

I mostly do as in the video

Or I let it flow all around the place freely and then clean all the mess...

Cum_is_Great

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Thank you for the reply. I usually masturbate sitting on my bed, so you can imagine that my shots are aiming my face, hair or whatever lies behind me (walls or other home stuff when I m sitting on a chair). Using a laid down towel, means that I should be standing in order to aim my shots on the towel, which I find uncomfortable.
Using condoms would be a good idea. I have thought of it but never applied it...

I mostly do as in the video

Or I let it flow all around the place freely and then clean all the mess...
Ah I see... that is a bit difficult to solve other than condoms yeah. The amount in that video is enormous though. If you make similar, would you mind recording a shot one of these days? Would be interesting and exciting to see!

Al dak

Legendary Member
Media
Ah I see... that is a bit difficult to solve other than condoms yeah. The amount in that video is enormous though. If you make similar, would you mind recording a shot one of these days? Would be interesting and exciting to see!
Yes the amount is similar or more and the cum speed is the same.
I have some cumshot videos with my face but I can probably make one without it...

• Love
Reactions: Cum_is_Great