men who fuck married woman b/c their husbands are too small

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by B_fun_lovin, Sep 3, 2013.

1. B_fun_lovin

B_fun_lovin New Member

any men here who have been with a married woman who needed more than her husband could give? I'd really like to hear from men who have had sex with a married friend or someone you know personally, and whether the husband was ever aware. PM me.

2. nicenycdick

Gold Member

Albums:
  3. ThatFellaUK

ThatFellaUK Member

Albums:
    I've got in to the cuckolding thing a bit since being in London. Only a few times, only once was the couple married, the others in long-term r'ships.

In all cases it was consensual. Some times the guy was made to just watch, other times he joined in.

4. Drifterwood

Gold Member

Albums:
    More times than I realised. I am not into cuckolding, but it seems that there are plenty of women happy to go get what they want if their husbands aren't or can't supply it. Men too of course.

5. ThatFellaUK

ThatFellaUK Member

Albums:
    ^Agreed. Which I'm not cool with. Seriously, don't be in a relationship unless you want the commitment and responsibility that comes with it!

6. josh20hung

josh20hung Member

This thread is honestly disgusting. A big part of me doesn't want to ever get married because there are people like this out there. When I marry a woman, it won't be because of her breast size or anything to do with her physical appearance. It's disgusting how some woman could cheat on their husbands because they want a bigger dick. If that's what you wanted to begin with then why even bother getting married. How does something so insignificant matter to so many people?

7. josh20hung

josh20hung Member

And if this is something the original poster is considering, or has done, then shame on you.

8. bigbucky

bigbucky Member

she wasn't married...yet. she was engaged. every other weekend he had to leave town to care for family. we met in a bar and after chatting for 15 mnutes, she stuck her hands in my jeans and said, "that's what I need." so we had quite a nite and next day of sex. she wasn't kidding. she really needed it. late the next day, she told me she was engaged. she loved the guy, but the sex sucked. she asked if she could see me every other weekend(on Friday nite) and we could fuck all weekend. I was between gfs, so that's what happened for about 4 months. after the third weekend, she told me she was falling in love with me, and expected some sort of commitment. I dunno. we cont'd for awhile and she said no more. she felt guilty and said she had to learn how to have gratify sex with the fiancé. so a couple months go by, I find/date/fuck a beautiful gal, when one nite she shows up and sees me with new gf, slugs me in the nuts coming out of the bathroom. couple months later, I single again, I run into her, and she comes on to me, then backs off, all guilty and all. anyway, we started seeing each other again, every other weekend. eventually, she tells me she loves me, loves my cock, loves the good sex, blah, blah, blah. again, expecting something from me, but not willing to drop her engagement. I was in college at the time, working part time. time to get laid, but no time or money for commitment. the last time we hooked up, she told me beforehand, this was the end. no more. and it was.

9. At.your.cervix

Gold Member

I've slept with more than a few women who were married. It happens. While I've had a few who have told me that my cock was much bigger than their husband's, I've never been told that the size of their husband's dick was the reason she was hooking up with me, or anyone else. To be honest, that would turn me off so quickly that she'd never get a chance to fuck mine, either. Besides, the size of my cock is usually a secret until we're well on the way to the bedroom, with most of the women I've been with, married or not.

Most married women don't want to talk about their husband's directly, at least that's been my experience. Usually I've gleened some idea of what their spouses were like by comments about how I've treated them, or made rthem feel, and occaisionally about my anatomy. It's always been pretty clear to me that if a married woman is in bed with me, the last thing she wants to think about is her marriage.

10. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    Are there certain breast sizes that don't fit your body, thereby leading to unsatisfying sex? If you fell in love with someone before you discovered you could never be sexually satisfied in that relationship, can you be certain what you'd do?

11. Uncutpete

Gold Member

Albums:
    Please leave the self righteousness out of this site. If you want to be judgmental about other people's sex lives, and sexual practices, there are plenty of fundamentalist radio stations to call. I have been sexually satisfying unsatisfied wives, mainly with their husbands present, since I was a teen ager. They love it and I love it too.

12. need2bsexy2

need2bsexy2 Member

Albums:
    I have been with four married couples. Two of the men watched and two of the men played. I never humiliated anyone, I was grateful that they wanted to share with me.

One woman said "Much bigger than my Hubby" another said "Very nice, I love the gentle curve" and one said she "wasn't wired to cum from vaginal sex" and then came on my cock several times.

I think everybody was satisfied and fulfilled.

13. Drifterwood

Gold Member

Albums:
    The OP isn't just about the consensual cuck scene though is it?

14. prekka_sd

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I have fucked several wives/gfs who wanted to enjoy a bigger cock than her husband. It has been very fun. However the husband or bf always knew because he was there watching.

15. RubberHarley

RubberHarley Member

Albums:
    I have done this only once. I found it sort of un-nerving that the husband sat next to us and watched. His wife loved my dick and we had sex 3 times that night. He kept wanting to hold my dick and guide it into his wife. I didn't go for it at first, but relented and allowed him to hold my dick as I slipped it into his wife. That was a big turn on for him. His wife had a orgasm 2 of the 3 times. She was very greatfull. I never heard from them again. But it was unusual.

16. wallyj84

Gold Member

Albums:
    If you're willing to betray your lover's trust like that then I doubt you ever loved them to begin with.

If you're in a relationship or marriage and not getting what you want, and there is no way to fix it, then leave that relationship. It's really that simple. Saying, "Oh, but I'm in love!" Is the talk of the immature and selfish.

Understand, I'm not saying that all couples should be monogamous. Open relationships and cuckolding is great, as long as both parties agree to it. But, lying to your partner and keeping devestating secrets from them is wrong no matter how you slice it.

17. cbrmale

Gold Member

Albums:
    There are a few of us here who have done the sex with the wife while the husband is watching thing. I have a wife lined up for this weekend in fact, and husband's going to watch us, of course. And there would be many more men on this forum who have done this too.

18. B_fun_lovin

B_fun_lovin New Member

any one up for chatting about this tonight? PM me.

19. cuck4you

cuck4you Member

I am a husband who is grateful to 3 BULLS that have given myw ife pleasure she cannot glean from me.

Thank you.

20. Call_Me_Daddy

Call_Me_Daddy New Member

3 BULLS that have given me pleasure that I could not glean from her.

Fixed that for you.