men who fuck married woman b/c their husbands are too small

Wildbig

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, yes, but it was not an open or cuckold thing. I only learned after that her husband was smaller and came very quickly. Whether this was the reason, I don't know. I think the whole relationship had soured. It was very good for both of us while it lasted, but blew up in the end.

Does that help?

B_ILIW

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If it's open, then why not?

That said, it's just one of many reasons why people cheat. Doesn't justify cheating though.

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
Are there certain breast sizes that don't fit your body, thereby leading to unsatisfying sex? If you fell in love with someone before you discovered you could never be sexually satisfied in that relationship, can you be certain what you'd do?

is her vagina so big no strap on will fill it either?
if you love someone you look for something to make it work between you both you don't cheat on them
it's different if it's an open relationship, but there is sort of a big area of nonspecifity in this thread.

let me turn it around liek this, if the wife won't suck the husbands dick is he clear (in your mind) to get blow jobs elsewhere or is he supposed to just never have oral sex ?
serious question

BS76

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
any men here who have been with a married woman who needed more than her husband could give? I'd really like to hear from men who have had sex with a married friend or someone you know personally, and whether the husband was ever aware. PM me.

Only once that I know of on purpose, but it was a group thing. I wrote about it here a while back:

http://www.lpsg.com/322651-going-to-a-small-group.html#post4398190

I've hooked up with the group a bunch of times since then, probably once every 4-6 weeks give or take and the amount of people we've brought into our little circle has certainly grown. Not everyone makes it to our little parties so it's pretty casual sometimes. Too many stories to tell, but the funnest are when a new couple joins us and it's their first time with the dude that's mega huge.

Tactfulgal

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If their husband was really too small, they wouldn't have married them. This is basic common sense. If someone says "my husband isn't big enough" or "my boyfriend isn't big enough," they're manipulating you. If that was really the issue their relationship wouldn't have gotten as far as it did. They did not just wake up one day and realize oh he can't satisfy me and I never realized it. That's just rediculous. Maybe occasionally someone is mad at their SO and they put down their junk to be hurtful, which is a really bad thing to do, but the issue still isn't the junk. So all the threads like this are really fantasy.

Last edited:

D_Bobby_Saux

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If it's open, then why not?

That said, it's just one of many reasons why people cheat. Doesn't justify cheating though.

She was married to a truck driver, she called me whenever he was on the road ( every other week ). She would show up at my apt we would nave sex for a few hours and she would go home. After about 6 months she invited me to their house for breakfast after a great night. We had a great meal, and then sex on the table. I left less than 5 minutes to him arriving. We continued to see each other for over a year then it stopped as quick as it started. Sure miss her.

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
any men here who have been with a married woman who needed more than her husband could give? I'd really like to hear from men who have had sex with a married friend or someone you know personally, and whether the husband was ever aware. PM me.

I had a long term relationship with a married woman and there's no doubt her husband knew. At one point she even arranged for the three of us to meet in a bar and at the end of the evening she left with me. She hadn't told me he was going to be there. To sum up: wife meets "friend" at bar, leaves with friend and doesn't go home to husband. Yeah, he probably knew. :rolleyes:

fleshgordon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have had a few meets, some guys wanted to put my cock in her, some wanted to wank me over her. I always let them do it as I was a guest and wanted to make sure they were getting all they wanted.
I was once asked to bring a well hung friend so I invited my 9 1/2" mate along and we both pleasured his wife whilst he watched, we always respected boundaries and made sure what they wanted to happen before any contact was made.

Devil Dan

Experimental Member
Media
I once had a chinese gentleman and his wife approach me in a bar in Singapore and after a bit of introductory chat he straight out requested that I fuck his wife while he watched. I had never done this before and was a bit taken aback, but after contemplating it for like 5 seconds agreed to do it and it was a fantastic experience. I have a fondness for Asian girls anyway and this wife obviously had a thing for big white guys, because she went right off. It was a bit intimidating that the husband sat there and watched and that's all he did, didn't even get his dick out to wank or anything. I talked a little to them afterwards and they revealed that they had done this on previous occasions. It was a surprising and pleasant experience.

blackhandle

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I have only fucked married women when their husbands were either not around or not giving them the attention they wanted. A few of them did mention that I was bigger than their husbands.

INS

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
A lot of these are consensual cuckold relationships. Even though it might not seem like it, it's mutual, since the cuckold gets off on it big time as well, with the woman.

However, in my opinion, you shouldn't make your partner feel inadequate if he's not into it by doing so. It's better to cut your losses and leave the relationship, so the guy could have someone who prefers him.