men who get off on inflicting pain on a woman during sex.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
getting off on a consensual BDSM level?

getting off on the ego trip?

getting off on the pure sadism and cruelty?

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
There are two main angles, well 2 that I care about. Lots of different levels of behaviour within each though.

One is where the guy gets off on it knowing the woman is enjoying the pain / discomfort (and when I say knowing, I mean knowing - not guessing, believing, assuming, inferring or any other shite - knowing because she explicitly told him). This covers all sorts of kinks, including practitioners of BDSM. This also does not necessarily focus on the vagina and penis - in fact very often the vagina and penis are not involved in the pain at all - sometimes not in the sex either. These men are generally good fucks.

The other is where the guy doesn't take the woman's feelings into consideration at all, where he is a small enough human being to think that his dick causing someone pain makes him more virile. These men do tend to focus on the penis - though forcing the woman into positions that do not suit her but make the angle / feel of penetration better or allow him a specific view of something would be another behaviour I would associate with this type of man. These men are not good fucks.

Last edited:

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
Clearly some boys only get off if their "lovers" say "oh, oh (q bronte sisters, or little women :rolleyes:) you are sooo big, how can I possibly take you?"

They degrade the purpose of this site.

Last edited:

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
getting off on a consensual BDSM level?

getting off on the ego trip?

getting off on the pure sadism and cruelty?

As a sadist I could get into the whole mindset and motivations etc. for me personally...

But this thread is going to go to hell in a hand basket and those utterly ignorant of the persuasion are going to start slinging around some pretty uglylabels and really it's too early in the morning and I haven't had nearly enough coffee to argue the point with morons.

I wish this thread luck and you luck Dolf on having a civil sane discussion ....but the board is just awash with stupid lately.

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Clearly some boys only get off if their "lovers" say "oh, oh (q bronte sisters) you are sooo big, how can I possibly take you?"

They degrade the purpose of this site.

Well, if the cock is too small to a real "oh, oh...", then you have to settle with a fake "oh, oh..."

Some guys... :rolleyes:

nicenycdick

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There must be a happy medium between a woman screaming in pain and her not even noticing that you are entering.

That is what I go for. But, then, I am much too practical about life, I know...

mred0950

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Ive been with a few women that get off being abused during sex. From whippings with belts or whips, anal rape, etc. The women Im with now is a pain freak.

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My opinion:

The guy who enjoys inflicting pain and he knows his partner loves it would be aroused by his partners reaction.

The guy who inflicts pain to inflict it without really caring about whether or not his partner is into it, is a bully... but he still disgustingly enough probably gets off on it.

Last edited by a moderator:

rawbone8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't get off on the pain, myself. It's her reaction. I have no doubt whatsoever in accommodating the partner who urges me to be much rougher with her nipples, to bite her, to hold her down and spank her ass to blushing red, or restrain her by force and fuck her as hard as I can...

When she wants it. I enjoy it too.

Her joy is not always found in gentleness. Sometimes she wants brutal loving.

Last edited:

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't get off on the pain, myself. It's her reaction. I have no doubt whatsoever in accommodating the partner who urges me to be much rougher with her nipples, to bite her, to hold her down and spank her ass to blushing red, or restrain her by force and fuck her as hard as I can...

i'll wank to that.

InsaneJester

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

So as not to repeat something already said, I agree with rawbone