men who get off on inflicting pain on a woman during sex.

KTF40

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
because society tells us that bigger is always better, even to the point where bigger becomes too painful to use?

I don't think society tells us that. However, it's more like women lie and cannot always be counted on to be truthful about these kind of things. But if there is actual pain and you can tell she is in physical distress, I don't have to take her word for it.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i was gonna add my own two cents to this thread.... instead i'm just gonna vigorously hump the copper off Mr. Hilaire's two cents.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I don't think society tells us that. However, it's more like women lie and cannot always be counted on to be truthful about these kind of things. But if there is actual pain and you can tell she is in physical distress, I don't have to take her word for it.

fourth class of pain fuckers.. the inferiority complex.

and you have trust issues.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
that's kinda pathetic really.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
the breaking down of lying bitches

1. if she says "your cock is huge" she's lying to save your feelings. she's had bigger.
2. if she says "your cock is perfect" she's lying because she thinks your peen is too small.
3. if she says "your cock is small" she's lying to hurt your feelings.

4. if she says "the sex is awesome" she's lying to save your feelings. she's also having sex with a well hung dude behind your back.
5. if she says "the sex is great" she's lying to save your feelings and is fantasizing about the well hung dude she's fucking behind your back.
6. if she says "the sex could be better" she's trying to hurt your feelings. she's leaving you for the well hung dude she's been fucking behind your back.

if she says " i can't deal with your insecurities anymore, it's over" she's trying to blame you for things falling apart. when you know the real reason she is leaving is to be with the well hung dude she's been fucking behind your back. and his money :rolleyes:

Last edited:

D_DanLather

Account Disabled
Media
I can honestly say I have never intentionally caused or tried to create pain in a woman during sex. I have had some that got pretty darn physical and about pounded me into the ground when they were on top and then the next day complained about how much it hurt to walk, but those women also said it felt so good when it hurt at the same time. I always stop if I hear a woman make that sound of pain, or pull away when I push in as far as I can, I figure if she is not enjoying it, then I am not going to enjoy it either, I like to give and feed off the woman having a good time, moaning, yelling, and being demanding during sex....but never have or ever will be into trying to hurt a woman with my cock, that is just so Wrong on several levels. Plus I would like to be asked to come back and perform again :)

rawbone8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Woman moans loudly as guy fucks her, missionary position.

Her face contorts, wincing with intensity, deeply gasping, she digs her fingers into his shoulders passionately.

He thinks "Wow... is she ever excited, must be climaxing."

She twists her head side to side, writhing, unclenches her teeth and yells, "GET OFF! GET THE FUCK OFF!"

He knows it must mean she wants him to come immediately... with her... simultaneously!

He arches his back, and speeds up toward his finish inside her, together.

So she clocks him in the face violently as he is just about to ejaculate and shocks the hell out of him. He recoils in absolute terror.

"What the fuck was that for?" he cries, utterly bewildered!

Your ELBOW was on my HAIR, you idiot! Why the fuck couldn't you MOVE it?

So much for reading cues of passion.:redface:

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
Woman moans loudly as guy fucks her, missionary position.

Her face contorts, wincing with intensity, deeply gasping, she digs her fingers into his shoulders passionately.

He thinks "Wow... is she ever excited, must be climaxing."

She twists her head side to side, writhing, unclenches her teeth and yells, "GET OFF! GET THE FUCK OFF!"

He knows it must mean she wants him to come immediately... with her... simultaneously!

He arches his back, and speeds up toward his finish inside her, together.

So she clocks him in the face violently as he is just about to ejaculate and shocks the hell out of him. He recoils in absolute terror.

"What the fuck was that for?" he cries, utterly bewildered!

Your ELBOW was on my HAIR, you idiot! Why the fuck couldn't you MOVE it?

So much for reading cues of passion.:redface:
THAT was HAWT!

Gecko4lif

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
the breaking down of lying bitches

1. if she says "your cock is huge" she's lying to save your feelings. she's had bigger.
2. if she says "your cock is perfect" she's lying because she thinks your peen is too small.
4. if she says "the sex is awesome" she's lying to save your feelings
5. if she says "the sex is great" she's lying to save your feelings
Pretty much my way of thinking.

KTF40

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Really? Which women have lied to you?

In terms of telling me that I'm adequate or not? None that I can tell so far. Maybe the first girl I was with to a certain degree. I couldn't get hard and she didn't seem to complain or anything when we were fucking. I think she was just trying to be nice. But she obviously didn't tell me the sex was good or anything like that.

that's kinda pathetic really.

No more pathetic than most of the comments you make on here.

At a guess...every woman who's told him he was a fabulous lay.

Could be. The last two girls I've fucked, they both said I've been then best they have ever had. Current girl cums 3-5 times per session, something she claims she has never been able to do in her life. The other one is 40 years old, and says I'm the only guy who could make her cum with any regularity (only through oral, couldn't do it through intercourse). And then the one before that, she says that I'm the first guy who made her squirt, and there were 59 guys before me (she only ranked me #5 out of the 60, I wasn't her best and she had no problem saying so). But yeah, they were all probably lying which explains my skepticism.

To be honest though, even if you were to believe the last two women statements about me, I think it has more to do with the lack of quality in their previous partners than anything special that I'm doing. Although not sure how to explain the squirting.

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ok, so I am not a guy who sleeps with women, and Hilly summed it all up pretty much. The only thing I can add, by being a vers gay guy (in which I differ from Hil) and switching from Dom to sub in both the top and bottom positions (differ again) is this:

I love me some rough, pain laced sex. I love me some nice, gentle, soulful passionate lovemaking. I love them most when they are in the same session. I like the type of pain that Hil talks about when I am in bottom (and either as a Dom or sub mindset really). I enjoy, as a top, the kind of pain that RawDog describes, when (in my case guy) is riding you getting theirs and you are a convenient accessory to that. When your cock is being contorted and bent in ways that should not elicit pleasure and the pain is almost unbearable, but extremely wonderful as well.

In any combo (top Dom, top sub, bottom Dom, bottom sub) I like a modicum of pain.

But on my terms and those of my partners. I like giving a rough fuck and pushing a partners limits. The sharp intakes that he describes in his bottoms, I have elicited form some tops (usually from over zealous grinding while riding them) and I do the whole pause and ask, and I find it awe inspiring when they grab my hips and grind me harder on them. Even if this doesn't elicit my own hurts but don’t stop gasp, seeing them riding that threshold is incredible.

II agree with Hilaire, Hickboy, Manly b and others: as long as the other partner is enjoying receiving pain, I am down for it within the boundaries of my comfort zone. If I am wanting some hurting (example, I love being scratch, hard, down my back. Really hard. Sound of nails tearing denim hard) and someone can provide that, and take me to my limits while respecting them, then I am in heaven.

I cannot get off on even the thought of causing a person pain in anyway if they have not requested it. Likewise I can not entertain the thought of being with someone who would want to hurt me regardless of my comfort, well being or enjoyment? Would not end pretty.

Like Hilaire said:

There is I think a difference between what I enjoy and the pathology of enjoying sexual violence of a non-consenting nature. The latter is a sign of a diseased or disordered psyche, and I'm nothing if not well-adjusted.

Last edited by a moderator: