men who grab

To the OP:

Anybody who gets grabby/pushy without any indication of flirtation from me comes off as a total prat to me. That nice line between confidence/being assertive and being an asshat XD

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've been touched/grabbed by both genders. Most of the time it was unwanted.

But more to the point, I was out with an ex gf at a club. She was standing on her chair (it was a concert) and a couple guys were basically taking turns reaching up under her skirt. They were discrete, of course.

I wanted to fight them, but she didn't seem bothered by it. So I ditched her for a while, then drove her home and broke up with her.

OlderGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Guys who grab do it because they can't get women the normal way. It is aggressive and insecure at the same time. They think they're being bold and provocative, yet they're really offending you as a preemptive defense because they aren't secure, mature, creative, or good-looking enough to start a conversation and have it lead anywhere.

We love it when you women stop them short before we even have to get involved. Owned.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Never had anyone try the tug of war, that must have sucked for you dolf, because not only would you have to navigate the wanker, but you'd have to smooth things with the irate (and for good reason!) boy friend, partner, spouse!
nope. why should i have to smooth anything if i'm the innocent party?

B_Coconutz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
OP, I hear where you're comming from. Many of the women I have been with have also been grabbed/groped by people in social environments. I trusted their ability to deal with those situations. I have also been a victim of female grabbing/groping. Do I need to start another thread?:wink:

B_blairitchproject

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Guys who grab do it because they can't get women the normal way. It is aggressive and insecure at the same time. They think they're being bold and provocative, yet they're really offending you as a preemptive defense because they aren't secure, mature, creative, or good-looking enough to start a conversation and have it lead anywhere.

We love it when you women stop them short before we even have to get involved. Owned.

Totally agree, except with the "or good-looking enough" part which is condescending to non-good-looking guys and comes across as a bit arrogant--which I say without knowing what you personally look like. Good looking guys are assholes as often as less-good looking guys are.

It is really amazing the bullshit and harrassment women are subjected to by guys who are perfect strangers (and non-strangers). It's a total loser/douche move, and I imagine it must fail 10 times as often as it succeeds.

D_Bubba_Butter

Account Disabled
Media
a post in another thread got me thinking about men who grab you, in a club, on the dance floor, etc. the ones who grab you and start dancing, or who try to lead you off.

i don't mean if you've been dancing with him or giving him he eye, if you've given him a clue that you might like to be led onto the dance floor or to the bar. i mean the guy that just grabs & tugs.

how do you feel about this?

i've had it happen a few times. twice i've been with a bf and it's resulted in a surreal tug'o'war. never has it resulted in the guy winning my affection.

from my POV, this is an aggressive act. the guy has shown a sense of entitlement to me and a disrespect for my opinion on the matter. there is no indication of consent from me for any sort of contact but he still feels i should allow myself to be lead away, like a puppy on a leash. it sets off all sorts of alarm bells!

but i'm sure some of you ladies will have a different angle on this.

shoot!

You must go to classy places!

I thought the norm was to cosh your desired mate over the head with a sturdy wooden club, drag them by the foot back to your cave dwelling & then they were officially yours.

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
You must go to classy places!

I thought the norm was to cosh your desired mate over the head with a sturdy wooden club, drag them by the foot back to your cave dwelling & then they were officially yours.

You see that's where you're going wrong!

If you drag them by the foot their cunts fill up with sand. Much better to drag 'em by the hair.

B_blairitchproject

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
^^^ i like this guy

Thanks.

I am truly amazed by how horribly some men treat women.

With every girlfriend or platonic female friend, there comes a time when they talk about the really creepy guys and negative experiences with them, and it's very difficutl to hear. Every woman I know has had severely bad experiences being harrassed, touched, stalked, threatened, etc.

When I listen, I think WTF? Who are these fucking guys? Do they--and how do they--ever get a real relationship, a woman of quality, sex?

It's much tougher to be a woman, I think, in this world.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Every woman I know has had severely bad experiences being harrassed, touched, stalked, threatened, etc.

When I listen, I think WTF? Who are these fucking guys?
most guys just don't seem to realise how high the numbers of victims are and how often we get this sort of thing. i just don't go dancing anymore because it's impossible to enjoy myself when i have to keep fending off creeps.

and most of the perps seem like perfectly normal, decent guys to those around them. a few drinks, or reason to resent a woman, and they're different people.

Once upon a time dancing was all about touching. In those times, one asked a partner permission to dance, hand in hand, body against or pressing against body, the night went from there. These days some think the touching comes first, that is what is inappropriate. Myself, Iv'e had my arse played with, crotch and shoulders at the bar, chest on the dance floor and whatever. No, not men. Do I mind? I am embarrased, yes, usually one look gives the message to back off. Is it wrong? Offcourse it is.

Manners and being polite have gone out the window since alcohol became the main attraction at venues. Many Brisbanites, if there are any here my age would remember Cloudland and the way the dances were structured.. In todays society, there is no structure to dancing, just get pissed and wiggle your body like bait on a hook.

Last edited by a moderator:

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
ben elton (a brit stand up) suggested ladies recreate the nightclub experience at home by playing your music too loud and pressing a fun sized mars bar into the small of your back.

I have to wonder if many of the dance videos created these days give the impression all is permitted upon the dance floor? I remember the Brian Ferry disco dance vids. Have some of them gone too far these days? Are they portraying what actually happens on a dance floor? Or what the creators of those vids would like/love to happen?

Dirty Dancing Clip - Collectors Edition out now on DVD - YouTube

50 Cent - In Da Club - YouTube

Which is sexcy and which is dirty...yes there are worse. Don't get me wrong, I love both, and fuck yeah I can dance like MJ :)...but there are manners, but I have to wonder, do the younger generation understand the difference?

Last edited by a moderator:

Hate it.

I walked into a tittie bar not long ago and while my friend was in the toilet I had some guy slap my ass, No joke, I was in the bar for literally 1 minute.

I turned straight around and said "excuse me, do not touch what you cannot afford". Well he was all about apologies then. I still thought he was a douche. Pissed me off.

Just cos I'm looking hot and in a tittie bar, does not mean that I am a stripper and enjoy being harassed like that.

If you said that to me I'd be laughing my ass off so hard I wouldn't even be able to apologize. :D

B_Coconutz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
most guys just don't seem to realise how high the numbers of victims are and how often we get this sort of thing. i just don't go dancing anymore because it's impossible to enjoy myself when i have to keep fending off creeps.

and most of the perps seem like perfectly normal, decent guys to those around them. a few drinks, or reason to resent a woman, and they're different people.

Unequivocal bullshit.