Men Who Have Worked As Prostitutes

NY4Curious

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Have any of you guys worked as prostitutes, hustlers, callboys, rent boys or professional sex workers? If you have I would like to communicate with you regarding a to be published book I am working on. Answer a brief questionnaire or we can talk on the telephone if you wish. You will remain completely anonymous. I DO NOT WANT you name, only some information on your experiences as a sex worker in the Twenty First (or twentieth) Century. email me at NYC4curious@aol.com for further details. Hope to hear from you soon!

latinluva

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
This is funny, cause it reminds me of two things that happend to me. First I was hangin out at this gay bar and this older attractive man came up and started talking to me. After some talk, he asked if I would suck his dick, and I said no. But only because I had to be somewhere not cause I didn't want to. So he said I'll give you a fifty bucks, I was like okay I'll do it (even ytough I don't agree with sex and money exchange) so we went to his car and he pulled his cock out. It was huge and very hard. Needless to say I sucked his cock real good and didn't want the money...it was worth it for free.
The other is a guy who would fuck me good all the time and eventually wanted to pimp me out, that wasn't gonna happen.

Reactions: Jeason_king