Men Who Have Worked As Prostitutes

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by NY4Curious, Dec 18, 2009.

1. NY4Curious

NY4Curious New Member

Have any of you guys worked as prostitutes, hustlers, callboys, rent boys or professional sex workers? If you have I would like to communicate with you regarding a to be published book I am working on. Answer a brief questionnaire or we can talk on the telephone if you wish. You will remain completely anonymous. I DO NOT WANT you name, only some information on your experiences as a sex worker in the Twenty First (or twentieth) Century. email me at NYC4curious@aol.com for further details. Hope to hear from you soon!

2. latinluva

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    This is funny, cause it reminds me of two things that happend to me. First I was hangin out at this gay bar and this older attractive man came up and started talking to me. After some talk, he asked if I would suck his dick, and I said no. But only because I had to be somewhere not cause I didn't want to. So he said I'll give you a fifty bucks, I was like okay I'll do it (even ytough I don't agree with sex and money exchange) so we went to his car and he pulled his cock out. It was huge and very hard. Needless to say I sucked his cock real good and didn't want the money...it was worth it for free.
    The other is a guy who would fuck me good all the time and eventually wanted to pimp me out, that wasn't gonna happen.

3. eyescream

Gold Member

I've always believed that the only difference between a whore and a slut is that a whore is smarter. We live in a capitalist society.

4. latinluva

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    But the slut is much happier :wink:

5. TheUltimateUnknown

TheUltimateUnknown New Member

one of my mates worked in london for a while as a male gigalo. He has 2 books about him though. He has had some interesting clients and experiences

6. chaoticbear

chaoticbear New Member

Not always, some of us just use it as a source of fun money, rather than make a living out of it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice