Men who measure their cocks from their ass

Hugh G. Rection

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sandra you should take the "wicz" off of your last name, because no man could ever stand a rude bitchy whore like you. I hope you are kidnapped by a huge bull dyke and forced to be her sex slave.
BTW, you know these so called "Arab" men you have banged so many of?
Well true Arabs, those from Saudi Arabia, would rather throw acid in your face and bash it in with a rock for being such a disrespectful piece of trash to their people.

Catchoftheday

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Is that why nearly all men here on this forum tend to have cocks in the 12 to 16 inch range???

Men are the biggest liars. I have chatted with guys who bragged about an 8, 9 or even 10 inch cock, and when they pulled it out on cam, it was visibly no more than 5 inches. Pathetic.

Even when a dude does not measure from his ass, he always adds an extra inch or two to his measurement. Here is the formula: whenever a guy tells you his erect length, subtract 2 inches. That should give you his real measurement.

Where does this person get the idea that the men on this site exaggerate the size of their willies I cant imagine why anybody would do that and as for not measuring properly well.....
http://www.lpsg.org/67270-measuring-technique.html
Im REALLY upset now

vpasqual

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Is that why nearly all men here on this forum tend to have cocks in the 12 to 16 inch range???

Men are the biggest liars. I have chatted with guys who bragged about an 8, 9 or even 10 inch cock, and when they pulled it out on cam, it was visibly no more than 5 inches. Pathetic.

Even when a dude does not measure from his ass, he always adds an extra inch or two to his measurement. Here is the formula: whenever a guy tells you his erect length, subtract 2 inches. That should give you his real measurement.
"Men are the biggest liars. I have chatted with guys who bragged about an 8, 9 or even 10 inch cock, and when they pulled it out on cam, it was visibly no more than 5 inches. Pathetic.

Even when a dude does not measure from his ass, he always adds an extra inch or two to his measurement. Here is the formula: whenever a guy tells you his erect length, subtract 2 inches. That should give you his real measurement."

THIS MAY BE TRUE FOR SOME, BUT NOT ME. I AM A TRUE 8 x 6 DO YOU DOUBT ME?

VPASQUAL

MCA

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The last time I measured my dick like that was when I was like 12. That's fucking retarded.