Men who sit to pee

D

deleted817718

Do any other men here sit to pee?
I have now for 6 years, since moving in with my, now wife, then girlfriend. On week one of living with her she called me into the bathroom and told me to sit on the toilet, which I did. And she explained that she sits to pee and none of it gets on the floor. However I stand to pee and can't seem to not get it on the floor. So from now on, she told me, I either sit to pee or she uses my shirts to mop up my piss. From then on I never stood to urniate again at home, then as it became habit I stopped standing to pee everywhere else.

I've always stood for peeing. But for the past 6-7months, my foreskin restoration is so successful that I find it easier at home for now to sit to pee until I learn to master my new foreskin and stop splashing pee all over the place ! : -) : -)
When in public though, and need to use the urinal, I simply remove my o-ring, retract the skin and pee as usual. But because the new foreskin doesn't yet roll up on its own over the glans, I have to put back the o-ri g and manually replace the skin and some dudes find it weird when they see me, lol !

Nak Ed

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Depends...if home yes. I can read the mail, surf the internet post to LPSG...lol. When out never! And I stand back from the urinal for a couple of reasons....lol

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do any other men here sit to pee?
I have now for 6 years, since moving in with my, now wife, then girlfriend. On week one of living with her she called me into the bathroom and told me to sit on the toilet, which I did. And she explained that she sits to pee and none of it gets on the floor. However I stand to pee and can't seem to not get it on the floor. So from now on, she told me, I either sit to pee or she uses my shirts to mop up my piss. From then on I never stood to urniate again at home, then as it became habit I stopped standing to pee everywhere else.
She sounds like me :)

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
I sit, dammit. And I want any guys who visit my house to sit also. I don't want anyone's piss, mine or some other guy's, splattering around in my house.

If it's a male guest, please put your dick in the toilet bowl. I don't want piss on or around the toilet.

jaycar

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
a few days ago i brought my wife lunch at her workplace and it was brought up about using the bathroom in the mornings in front of another lady she works with. I am friends with her husband and for some reason my wife brought up about me sitting down to pee esp. in the mornings. The other lady laughed really hard and said that was funny. I got embarrassed and asked my wife why she would even bring that up. She said because she had told her about how hard of a time it was for her husband to pull down his big cock to pee in the mornings to hit the toilet so they had started taking showers together and he had just started doing it in the shower the first time. She said that her husbands wouldn't fit in the toilet but my wife told her i didn't have any problem and said it was best if i sat to pee all the time. After we ate and I was about to leave I had to use the bathroom. My wife's co-worker told me it sounded like I had better sit down because no one wanted to clean up after me. When I looked in the bathroom mirror my face was blood red and my little cock was finally hard as a rock.

Infernal

Superior Member
Media
Phoenix, Arizona, United States of America
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
When I worked in an office, sometimes it was nice to get away from the desk and sit quietly for a few minutes. It had nothing to do with why I went to the bathroom in the first place. That being said, I don't understand how a grown adult man can't seem to aim at a large bowl of water.

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I stand to pee and can't seem to not get it on the floor

sometimes he pees on the floor on accident.

I don't want piss ... around the toilet.

I don't want anyone's piss, mine or some other guy's, splattering around in my house.

Yeesh. I can't say I don't dribble on the seat from time to time (which I'll always clean off), but how hard is it to keep it off the floors? Here's a good instructional video I found on Youtube for you guys.