Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
When I pee standing in the shower I don't feel masculine. I feel like a woman standing to pee. A guy sitting down to pee is merely a dude sitting to piss. Ya'll do it when you take a shit, is taking a shit womanly?

Reactions: shard38 and 693987

BigNavy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
When I pee standing in the shower I don't feel masculine. I feel like a woman standing to pee. A guy sitting down to pee is merely a dude sitting to piss. Ya'll do it when you take a shit, is taking a shit womanly?
Smh

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Men stand to pee boys sit down. I use the men's room not the little boys room. This is just another example of the feminization of the alpha male. But to each his own.

Actually, a man who thinks like you looks incredibly insecure.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
If you want to know which guys are worried about not appearing alpha male, just look at the ones who think less of a man sitting to piss. I guarantee you when you wake up with a boner you sit to pee. If not, you're lying.

Reactions: 693987

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
My mom had a strict rules about my 4 brothers not peeing on the toilet. She told them they could sit, stand or whatever just don't make a mess of the toilet. She said if you couldn't you could go outside and piss on a tree.

I've cleaned houses for 14 years and boys (and manboys) who piss on the toilet make me rage. It's pure laziness.

Also, when I moved into my house the family that lived there before peed so much around the toilet that the toilet wobbled from the piss rotting the wood floors. I can't begin to explain the smell. We had to cut out all the wood flooring and replace it and the toilet. The wood floor just crumbled where it was soaked with pee.

Reactions: hunghorse30

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
If you want to know which guys are worried about not appearing alpha male, just look at the ones who think less of a man sitting to piss. I guarantee you when you wake up with a boner you sit to pee. If not, you're lying.

That is not true at all. It is harder to pee sitting down when you have an erection.

Reactions: BigNavy and Ed69

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Your mom should have made your brother clean up after himself... I've cleaned my own place enough times to know not to play with my big dick while peeing... even though it feels great :p

My sweetie typically stands to pee, but he also is careful, cleans up after himself, and handles cleaning the bathroom as far as our division of household tasks. Hasn't smelled bad at all or seemed less than clean.

When younger, I had to share a bathroom with a male sibling, and I usually ended up using the guest bathroom because he was disgusting.

Your mom should have made your brother clean up after himself... I've cleaned my own place enough times to know not to play with my big dick while peeing... even though it feels great :p

She did make him clean, the problem was he did so very reluctantly and not often enough for me to want to use the bathroom we "shared".

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Wally, maybe it's harder for you, but every guy I've ever seen piss with a semi or harder sits and pushes their cock downward to aim in the toilet. I see my husband do it at night and in the morning daily for almost 20 years.

Reactions: twoton