Men who wink at other men

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by thcklvr78, Nov 7, 2007.

1. thcklvr78

thcklvr78 New Member

What do you think of this? I know of a few men that wink at other men and are either called out or do it often. Do you think it is a signal or invitation for promiscuity?

2. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

Maybe... or just a subtle way to be like "you look good"

3. Principessa

Gold Member

That depends, did he lick his lips right before he winked at you?:wink:

4. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

I think it can often signify 'what I've just said was a joke and I'm winking to make sure you know it', or 'meet me round the back of the bike sheds in ten minutes for some hot homosexualism.' :)

5. Deno

Gold Member

Albums:
    The rate of blinking varies, but on average the eye blinks once every five seconds. That's equal to 17,000 times each day or 6.25 million times a year. maybe thats all it is.

6. thcklvr78

thcklvr78 New Member

lol Well it happens often from both of them. They always walk by and wink at me. I had a cowboy lick his lips at me once. He was married and totally straight from what I knew.

7. basque9

Gold Member

Albums:

8. agnslz

Gold Member

I think anyone who winks at anybody is creepy, no matter the reason. It's one of those things that I've never understood. President Bush does it often and it absolutely drives me insane, especially when it's followed by one of his stupid smirks.:eek:

9. UtahCock

UtahCock New Member

I think it depends on the context and also on the age of the guy winking. I rememebr all growing up older men would wink when they were making a little joke. Its kind of endearing and charming in that case. And completely not homosexual.

When a guy winks because he's like checking you out--kind of lame. I mean come on.

Unless he's your bf, but then its cute because its cheesy.

I guess the point is dont ever wink if youre trying to convey something serious (like depp, burning lust and passion).

10. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

A Wink is just a Wink i think. Nothing more. Nothing less. Ok i confess. She had my dick in her mouth as i lifted here dress. No time to sit back and think. We made a mess.:wink:

11. prince_will

Gold Member

Albums:
    i don't. not at all. where i live, the eye you wink with could be a black eye later, if you know what i mean.

12. B_henry miller

B_henry miller New Member

The only men who ever winked at me were men far older than me, and they did it in a way that was "here's looking at you, kid," type of thing.

13. CUBE

Gold Member

Albums:
    To wink following a comment can show a knowing understanding that what was said is indeed a joke.

14. cklover

Gold Member

Albums:
    Any stranger who winks at anybody is an unmitigated ASSHOLE! Unless it's in the context of a funny situation between friends, it's a completely obnoxious behavior! (IMHO, lol):wink:

15. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Men who wink at other men

If I were out in public and some guy that I didn't know were to wink at me, I'd consider it flirting. Most likely, I would enjoy it (unless the guy is a total creep). I don't wink at anybody myself; I like to smile instead. A smile is just an expression of good vibes, yet it covers a lot of ground. Generally, if you smile at someone, you won't get a negative reaction. A wink, on the other hand, could potentially be offensive if somebody took it the wrong way.

16. turbulent27

turbulent27 Member

There are different forms of winks. I do the quick eye twitch wink all the time. It is something I picked up from my dad and has nothing to do with an invitation. It is usually done in the context of involving the recipient in something said or done to another person or said or done by another person. Oftentimes it is like saying "You know what I mean" or maybe "You get it" or "The joke is on him because of what he just said" It is a way of talking to one person about another without that other person knowing.
    Does anyone else do this?

17. B_Hung Jon

B_Hung Jon New Member

My buddies wink at each other all the time. It's a fucking joke though, like "hey big boy, you wanna a piece of me?" Girls do it too.

Draft saved Draft deleted