• Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

Men why are you attracted to pre-op transwomen

alx

Sexy Member
Reaction score
God knows but they are hot. Maybe its a good mix between masculinity and femininity.

Curvey_Amazon_OH

Experimental Member
Reaction score
I know I am not a guy but I find then extremely HOT.......the best of both worlds. The few I have met blew me away, due to their attitudes about life and everything they had been through to get to where they are. Sadly not many are into girls though :-(

I Like the fact most have cute bodies, breasts, and a HUGE clit to suck on and play with..Wish I was younger and closer, you are one of the hottest I have seen. Hot stuff you have there...

mattsrod7

Expert Member
Reaction score
as hannah montana says "you get the best of both worlds" you get the breasts and the feminine physique, which drives me crazy and they have a cock for you to grab on. They usually take it in the ass, so you still have something to fuck, so there's not a big loss. I love pre-ops :D

D_Auric_Goldthinger

Account Disabled
Reaction score
For me it's not really a fantasy like it is for most men. I have this thing about something being beautiful and wanting it whether it's a transwomen or a natural women they just must look like a women but I could careless about the organ between their legs. Oh and by the way, you look amazing

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Pretty easy question. I wasn't attracted to men, but I was curious about penises other than my own. If the penis is attached to a sexy person who is otherwise feminine... so much the better.

Huaimek186

Expert Member
Reaction score
Nia88
I have no experience of being with a transgender woman . I am not physically attracted to men , but a fascinated by nice cocks , preferably , neat , smooth , not too big , uncut . A pretty girl with a nice cock would be such a turn on , to play with , suck cock and get ass fucked . I am essentially straight , married and monogomous . I live in Thailand with my beautiful much younger wife ( Both Grandparents ). Everywhere here there are lots of transgirls who are very pretty . Many Thai men do not have facial hair , an advantage . Sexually I am past my best ; for health reasons I would not stray from my wife , also trust between a couple is very important . You look very sweet !!!

Huaimek186

Expert Member
Reaction score
Curvey Amazon OH
I had a peek at your photos , you look delightfully cuddlesome .

Ed69

Legendary Member
Reaction score
I like that they have the courage to be who they are.And not feel the need to alter or mutilate their genitals just to fit in.My mother had me altered as a baby to make me fit in with the crowed.

Last edited:

D_ Jack_Soffalotte

Account Disabled
Reaction score
I'm fascinated by it, but only in a platonic sense. Wouldn't be able to have sex with someone who had a dick.

Post-op is a different story... I've never even knowingly met an attractive trans person anyway, to be honest. I'll cross that bridge if I ever come to it.

£10,000 might make the decision a bit easier though: There's Something About Miriam - YouTube

DukeReno69

1st Like
Reaction score
What is it about pre-op trans women that you like?

For me a hot pre-op girl is like mixing peanut butter and chocolate, Mmm mmm good! They just add to the variety of beautiful women. Some of it's the taboo as well as the fun of dominating someone else who has a dick, or being dominated. Also, when she gets hard it's concrete proof that she's turned on and when she cums there's tangible proof that she got off. There's something incredible about kissing a girls tits while she rides you and her hard dick is slapping against your stomach while shooting her load all over your chest.