Men why are you attracted to pre-op transwomen

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by B_Nia88, Aug 29, 2011.

1. D_Sal_Manilla

D_Sal_Manilla Account Disabled

chicks with dicks.... i can dig it. after sex we can go shopping together... sounds perfect.

2. LADave

LADave Member

I see nothing wrong with guys who like transwomen. The one thing I think is hysterical is that these men say they're straight. Sorry guys, but if you like dick you're not straight. Bi yes, straight no.

3. D_LeonardoDeCrapio

D_LeonardoDeCrapio Account Disable

Cocks are the most important male feature, combined with the sensuality of a woman, I just can't resist.

4. 6inchcock

Gold Member

Albums:
    I think that cuts both ways. I can't see a guy claiming to be 100% Gay if they like Transgender/TS/TV women or cross dressers either, so there you go.

Further evidence that people should just stay away from the labels; let people perceive and identify themselves the way they choose as an individual.

5. Freddie36

Freddie36 Active Member

Albums:
    These labels put you in neat boxes. Historically it has had its advantages. In a highly prejudiced society these labels help you fight for visibility, rights etc. But beyond that I think the hetero/gay/bi categories are pretty useless and I wish they will not last for too long. I hope we will soon reach a state of maturity and openness where they won't be needed anymore. The alternative is that the categories (which on the scheme of things are rather new) become so fixed and institutionalised that they lead to increasing social pressure to act like this or that, breeding new conventions, new prejudices etc.

#65 Freddie36, Aug 24, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 24, 2012
  6. 6inchcock

Gold Member

Albums:
    Have to agree with you.

Draft saved Draft deleted