Men why are you attracted to pre-op transwomen

alx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
God knows but they are hot. Maybe its a good mix between masculinity and femininity.

Curvey_Amazon_OH

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I know I am not a guy but I find then extremely HOT.......the best of both worlds. The few I have met blew me away, due to their attitudes about life and everything they had been through to get to where they are. Sadly not many are into girls though :-(

I Like the fact most have cute bodies, breasts, and a HUGE clit to suck on and play with..Wish I was younger and closer, you are one of the hottest I have seen. Hot stuff you have there...

mattsrod7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
as hannah montana says "you get the best of both worlds" you get the breasts and the feminine physique, which drives me crazy and they have a cock for you to grab on. They usually take it in the ass, so you still have something to fuck, so there's not a big loss. I love pre-ops :D

D_Auric_Goldthinger

Account Disabled
Media
For me it's not really a fantasy like it is for most men. I have this thing about something being beautiful and wanting it whether it's a transwomen or a natural women they just must look like a women but I could careless about the organ between their legs. Oh and by the way, you look amazing

Huaimek186

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Nia88
I have no experience of being with a transgender woman . I am not physically attracted to men , but a fascinated by nice cocks , preferably , neat , smooth , not too big , uncut . A pretty girl with a nice cock would be such a turn on , to play with , suck cock and get ass fucked . I am essentially straight , married and monogomous . I live in Thailand with my beautiful much younger wife ( Both Grandparents ). Everywhere here there are lots of transgirls who are very pretty . Many Thai men do not have facial hair , an advantage . Sexually I am past my best ; for health reasons I would not stray from my wife , also trust between a couple is very important . You look very sweet !!!