Men, Why do you like BBW's?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Men, Why do you like BBW's?

"Approximately 127 million adults in the U.S. are plus-sized, and more than 1 billion worldwide. And the fact is a lot of countries love BBW'S. But why do some guys like BBW"s so much? What is the attraction? What makes them different from other women of average size?"

"A BBW may come in many shapes and sizes but no one is better than another. A lot of times, BBW's have very pretty faces. Some men just prefer BBW's for many reasons. I once heard the expression "would you rather sleep with a 2X4 or a big teddy bear?" and he personally chose the teddy bear. Plus, BBW's normally have great curves and the 3 B's (boobs, butts, and belly). Also, back in the medieval times, being "fat" was a sign of wealth. Normally peasants and the lower class people were thin. In that time bigger women were always prefered over thinner ones."

Whilst chatting with a man via IM last night he yet again mentioned his love of the BBW. I was perplexed by this as he is quite tall and thin. I asked him if he was ever afraid these big women might crush him. He laughed at me and said "no, he likes the feeling of their weight on top of him."

Apparently the appeal for some men of the BBW isn't just visual, it's kinesthetic. They get off on the feel of a BBW in their arms and her weight on top of them. :eek::confused::cool:

I found his admission to be a true revelation! As I approach middle age, my once model thin figure has taken on a physique which is best described as thick. I wonder in amazement as dozens of men who can only be described as lanky or skinny clamor for my attention. I'd think they would be afraid I might crush them.:redface::frown1: Fortunately this is not the case. :cool: Now that I understand part of why some men are so attracted to thick girls or BBW's I have opened myself to yet another type of partner.

So tell me Men, Why do you like BBW's?

lemont77

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
NJQT, I like you because you're YOU! I don't know about you bein' all that thick, but that's beside the point. :wink:

I like thick women. I LOVE curves. I don't dig on models, too damned skinny. If given the choice to eat either a toothpick or a marshmallow, I'll go to town on the marshmallow!

All jive aside, I think it has something to do with comfort, for a lot of men. Women with curves are just warmer-natured, at least in my experience. I am NOT saying that thin women are terrible...in fact, there are some who absolutely set my SOUL on fire (hi, notpunny!). But given the choice, I'll take a bigger girl over a smaller one because they are warm, funny, and, as I've discovered through extensive experimentation and test trial, absolute WILDCATS in bed.

But that's me. :biggrin1:

HamYai

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I don't.

I'm 5'11" and 11st, gym-rat fit.

I prefer my ladies in similar proportion.

That said, I'm not a "fatist", if a girl is pretty enough &/or is attractive in either bearing or personality to me, a few extra pounds wouldn't put me off her, either.

But I'm not interested in BBW's per se.

Lito

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't mind a few extra pounds on a girl. It can be sexy. But downright fat is a turn off, unfortunatly.

But that's just me, a lot of guys like them, so more power to everybody.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
meh my grandparents had a Mercedes 36 years ago. It's just a car to me. BBW Butter Becan wicecream.
My mom has driven nothing but Mercedes since the early 1970's and only recently switched from diesel to gas models. Would I ever pay that much money for a car? No. But I have to admit that NOTHING corners like a Benz, even at high speeds; it rides like it's on rails.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm in that position of being too fat for the guys who like slim women, and too slim for the men who like BBWs - and too small-breasted for most of both types! :eek: Although if they're butt men rather than boob men, they'd like me pretty well.

However, I hold out hope, and do get some attention from guys who like the medium-sized women. :smile: (And the previously mentioned butt men!)

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm in that position of being too fat for the guys who like slim women, and too slim for the men who like BBWs - and too small-breasted for most of both types! :eek: Although if they're butt men rather than boob men, they'd like me pretty well.

However, I hold out hope, and do get some attention from guys who like the medium-sized women. :smile: (And the previously mentioned butt men!)

I tend to attract men who are leg and/or butt men; because I have an ample quantity of both. :biggrin1:

If you can afford a Rolls, you don't have to worry about the price of gas.
True. :tongue:

HamYai

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Silly goose!
My dad used to call the BMW, a poor mans Mercedes Benz. :cool:

Where I come from, there can be some racial tensions and BMW stands for Black Man's Wheels as most are driven by aspiring (or actual) pimps, Yardies and wannabees.

A white guy wouldn't be seen dead in one (or maybe he would - :biggrin1:). Although there are plenty of white GIRLS who are seen cruising around in the back-seats.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I tend to attract men who are leg and/or butt men; because I have an ample quantity of both. :biggrin1:

Strangely enough, I've seemed to attract boob men! :eek: And I think my boobs are UNUSUALLY small compared to the rest of my body, to the point that I have a complex about that! (That COULD just be my perception, though...) The guys I attract have gone for me anyway, although they vocally prefer bigger boobs. This doesn't make it very pleasant for me, though.

I think I've only attracted one butt man, and that was just a guy I met and then never saw again (and no, no sex either, I mean really we JUST MET...) I actually do think I have a nice butt, however, I've never been complimented on it by a guy as far as I can remember! One woman complimented me on my butt! And no, she wasn't a lesbian - she was talking with a group of us and was talking about butts and who has the best butt. She asked me to turn around and I did, and she said "Hey! <my name> has the best butt of any of us!" :biggrin1:

The only compliment on my legs came from a woman, too. But then, I have short legs (although nicely shaped - especially back when I got the compliment, about 30 pounds ago...) and most leg men insist on long legs. I have to hold out for the butt men! :biggrin1:

As for the topic of BBWs and guys who like them, I'm glad that there are some guys who like them, because there are a lot of big women out there who are great people, and some of them truly are beautiful. I personally would rather be slim again, but that's because of my own comfort. I have NO desire to be anorexic-skinny, but more like fit... I sometimes get uncomfortable physically because of my weight - my tummy pinches my clothes and stuff like that, and it's not even THAT huge or anything - but I remember even feeling that discomfort when I only weighed 120 lbs., because even then my tummy would pinch against my clothes. So I would want to be more fit, to get rid of that discomfort. And of course that would be more of an athletic body, and of course athletic people (men and women both) have all that stamina...! :smile:

Last edited: