• True

Votes: 74 39.8%
  • False

Votes: 112 60.2%

• Total voters

D_Melvern Nutter

Sexy Member
Media
I've just read this on some website. Thought it would be interesting to make a poll out of this & would like to know what you think about this comparisation so;

Men with large testicles are..
  • More assertive
  • Willing to take more risk
  • More aggressive
  • More outgoing
  • Have higher self esteem

Men with small testicles are..
  • Shy
  • Passive
  • Having a poor self esteem
Guys, is this true or false?

D_Aston Asstonne

Account Disabled
Media
I've just read this on some website. Thought it would be interesting to make a poll out of this & would like to know what you think about this comparisation so;

Men with large testicles are..

• More assertive
  • Willing to take more risk
  • More aggressive
  • More outgoing
  • Have higher self esteem

Men with small testicles are..

• Shy
  • Passive
  • Having a poor self esteem
Guys, is this true or false?
Very true.Ive got bulls balls and have always been very successful.

luvguyz

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
LOL who came up with that nonsense? I have large balls and I am generally a very shy, passive type. And I'm definetly not a risk taker.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My ex remains the most passive/passive-aggressive man I've ever known and his nutsack was like two tangerines in a cloth napkin.

I'd say false. I have small, tight little balls, and am not super aggressive, but am not shy or passive, am outgoing, like taking some risks.

D_Ezdras Dingledonger

Experimental Member
Media
I considered yelling at people in this thread while announcing that my balls are like two planets colliding just to prove the theory, but nah. In all seriousness though I've known some pretty assertive, micro-junk guys in my life. I'm inclined to think that overcompensating is far more likely to give you a big ego as people with a chip on their shoulder tend to be the most outspoken in any given group. Not that there aren't quiet small guys and loud-mouthed big ones. Either way, the idea is erroneous. :tongue:

Free love

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I considered yelling at people in this thread while announcing that my balls are like two planets colliding just to prove the theory, but nah.

Slant, you stole my thunder, I was going to do the exact same thing! But I think my balls got in the way and now I'm just so pissed off I want to punch someone.