men with big dicks

chazsbabe

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:tongue:why is it that most of the men i know that have got huge cocks think that, that is all they have going for them if they post themselves on a site they always mention how big it is, yes its nice to have a man with a big dick but come on guys there is more than that to impress a girl aint there???

Besides i think men with huge cocks r more likely to cheat too, wot do u think????

Adam Bleytou

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well I'm completely the opposite of everything you just mentioned. But I see what you mean, why guys are so proud of a God given organ though is beyond me. I'm pleased that I am big and don't mind the quick process of posting a few pics and recieving some nice compliments here and there, but that's as far as I go.

By the way, I have never cheated in any of my previous relationships. :smile:

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well I'm completely the opposite of everything you just mentioned. But I see what you mean, why guys are so proud of a God given organ though is beyond me. I'm pleased that I am big and don't mind the quick process of posting a few pics and recieving some nice compliments here and there, but that's as far as I go.

By the way, I have never cheated in any of my previous relationships. :smile:

Wow, what a great, great cock!

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I've noticed that same thing, thats why its only the intelligent guys who get my attention on here. Yeah a big cock only takes you so far. It seems like most of the people i've been subjected to in chat are the "Im taking my ball and going home" types who wear their cocks on their sleeve.

Given the male to female ratio, atleast we get a better selection of who we choose to let get to know us better.

There are some very very sharp men who you'd like to get to know a lot better on here, you just have to weed through the guys who only have the big cock going for them.

pete-zamann

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
:tongue:why is it that most of the men i know that have got huge cocks think that, that is all they have going for them if they post themselves on a site they always mention how big it is, yes its nice to have a man with a big dick but come on guys there is more than that to impress a girl aint there???

Besides i think men with huge cocks r more likely to cheat too, wot do u think????

If that was the case then women with large breasts are more likely to cheat than women with small breasts :confused:
If it was as socially acceptable to display our penises in public as it is to display cleavage then there would be no need for sites like this :wink:

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
If that was the case then women with large breasts are more likely to cheat than women with small breasts :confused:
If it was as socially acceptable to display our penises in public as it is to display cleavage then there would be no need for sites like this :wink:

I'd love to see a little scrotal cleavage, but just like some women shouldn't be showing their breasts, i'm sure there'd be a few cocks i'd wish i'd never seen when i was at the mall.

StudentofLife

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've known 2 guys with VERY large units. I've also had 2 MFM with very well endowed guys. 2 of them were somewhat overconfidant/somewhat cocky and one was an extremely nice guy! I'm going house boating this summer(first time ever! woohoo!) and apparently one of the guys that always goes is quite big and can't wait to "Cock Block" everybody else on the boat by showing off his larger than normal dick. *Shrugs* I won't say all do but from MY experience a higher % of larger men are somewhat cocky lol.

Adam Bleytou

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think this thread should be made into one of those "stickies" that permanently sits at the top of the forum so that every guy can read and learn what real women actually want and feel. Intelligence is far more important than size, if you have a big tool and don't have the intelligence to know how to use it, you're not nearly as useful sexually as a guy with a small tool who does know how to use it.

DarkPhantom

Experimental Member
Media
I think this thread should be made into one of those "stickies" that permanently sits at the top of the forum so that every guy can read and learn what real women actually want and feel. Intelligence is far more important than size, if you have a big tool and don't have the intelligence to know how to use it, you're not nearly as useful sexually as a guy with a small tool who does know how to use it.

I agree, although for me it seems as you mix intelligence with knowledge.

Adam Bleytou

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I agree, although for me it seems as you mix intelligence with knowledge.

You're right, there are literally hundreds of these kinda threads on this site from females throwing knowledge down guys throats, but they choose to ignore it. Intelligence mixed with knowledge is the key.

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media

I'm big and I don't cheat
then again it's easy cus right now I'm single
but to be honest we do that cus it's easiest
I mean how much work is it to show someoneyour dick
impressing someone with conversation takes work
with your body takes work
with how nice you are takes a lot of self control
having a big dick involves saying hey look and that's all you do

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A man has to be able to turn on my brain long before he can turn on my body. :cool: There are a select few men here that know that.

As for the OP's ending comment I don't think cheating is exclusive to men with large cocks. I think insecure men cheat to prove their self worth to themselves.

Catchoftheday

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure

What an odd post.

How many men with huge cocks do you know?

unzipped

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I may get flack for this as it is off the topic, but along the same "vein" - no pun intended. But I believe us big guys have it a lot easier in life. Big = success. Probably due to the confindence it gives one, but it may be misconstrued as being cocky ish...

uz

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I may get flack for this as it is off the topic, but along the same "vein" - no pun intended. But I believe us big guys have it a lot easier in life. Big = success. Probably due to the confindence it gives one, but it may be misconstrued as being cocky ish...

uz

I think there are some men who have confidence and they are more successful in life because of that. Being attractive can make you more successful in landing jobs whether you are qualified or not for the position. There have been studies done on this. But men who exude a noticeable amount of confidence just because of their cocks probably wont get along with those around them very well. If it effects how you perceive yourself to a noticeable degree, you are likely going to make getting laid and showing it off the center of your universe.

green carnation

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
wow Adam you are hot! Now for serious discussion... what was the topic? That's right, Adam. Why do straight guys put pics of their arses on sites like this? I have no objection and assume some women like arses, but surely it is a gay thing, no? Would be interested in comments.

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think the OP is a guy trying to get some reassurance :tongue:

IMO (I might get some flack for this) - people with small-to-average cocks are more likely to cheat. Since they generally need more validation and reassurance sexually than an above average guy would. And I think that's generally what cheating is about. Being able to say, 'I'm attractive! Somebody wants to fuck me'.

Which I think is misguided. I'd rather have a deep emotional and sexual connection with one person than have a hundred one night stands.

"Love is the masterplan."