Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I think the OP is a guy trying to get some reassurance :tongue:

IMO (I might get some flack for this) - people with small-to-average cocks are more likely to cheat. Since they generally need more validation and reassurance sexually than an above average guy would. And I think that's generally what cheating is about. Being able to say, 'I'm attractive! Somebody wants to fuck me'.

Which I think is misguided. I'd rather have a deep emotional and sexual connection with one person than have a hundred one night stands.

"Love is the masterplan."

Now its time for me to be cerebral here....

Im sure small to average guys cheat more because they are a higher percentage of cocks in general. I think it has nothing to do with cock size and more to do with each persons value system.

Psychologically speaking, needing validation has a lot more do to with how you are on the inside than what you sport on the outside. I've seen very unnattractive, otherwise intelligent, people in highschool appear to need less validation from everyone else around them. Reason being, they have a solid sense of who they are and a strong core group of friends. When you have those 2 components, you don't have to be head cheerleader or captain of the football team to go to bed feeling good about yourself.

Just a little piece of my brain i just threw at the wall to see if it sticks...

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I still think the incidence of cheating will be higher in average to small guys than above average.

eg you have 10 average guys and 10 hung guys - I think there will be more average cheaters than hung.

I didn't mean it as a hard and fast rule. And guys can be confident and happy with who they are. But penis size is a 'big' issue with a lot of men, even men who are otherwise happy and successful.

I guess we'll never know the answer but this is my thought on the matter.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
It also probably relates a little to how we've been treated by big and small cock owners. How we have been in our own relationships in the past. I've never been cheated on as far as i've known, so my view on this is polarized to my own personal experiences. Thats another human factor thrown into the mindset behind thinking one way or another about men in general.

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Most of the big dick guys I have known or have met here, are actually quite modest about their size. Sure there is some bragging and comparing happening on this site, but I don't think many are carrying on that way in everyday life!

Having a big dick does give sexual confidence (deserved or not!). But there's way more to having a confident character than penis size. It helps, but that's it. Lots of things impress women other than size. Such as life achievements, being healthy and clean, money, honesty, physical chemistry, etc etc.

I think you are right that if a 'dude' goes around thinking that his dick is the most wonderful thing since sliced bread, then there is probably not much else happening upstairs. But don't tar all of us like that. Big cock does not equal small brain.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not big, I'm large and have been married for 29 yrs. I have not cheated on anyone ever if I am in a serious relationship. I have never cheated on my wife, but the temptation is there, as in all marriages. I had a ex GF that at times spread around that I had a large cock, but didn't know how to use it; that I was unfaithful to her becasue I had a large cock and thought I could get away with it because of it; I was a typical blond, great body & cock, dumber than a post. I was never unfaithful to her, she wanted to fuck different guys, but did not want to come across as a slut. I had a relationship with a lady that was strictly sex, she was engaged to a soon-to-be minister!!!! I was not faithful to her, it wasn't ever going to be long term. She met me in a crowded bar by slipping her hand in my jeans and saying, "you are what I need". Hey, I was horny. When I wasn't with her(we only got together every 2 wks), I played the field and got laid from time to time. the ex gf was still the ex, spouting her mouth off behind my back. I have to say my ex gf mouth lead some women my way. they got curious or horny about a dumb, good looking guy with a large cock.

Adam Bleytou

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
wow Adam you are hot! Now for serious discussion... what was the topic? That's right, Adam. Why do straight guys put pics of their arses on sites like this? I have no objection and assume some women like arses, but surely it is a gay thing, no? Would be interested in comments.

A gay guy and a very sexy woman (that's actually now a member of this site) requested a few ass shots so I did them, no big deal. :smile: