336835.jpg
292134.jpg
362533.jpg

teddybaerli1

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm totally turned on by wearing cock rings and seeing other hot men in their cock gear! Let's see your hot findings everyone :) . Photos or Vids are both cool! Let's see some hot cock gear!

Sorry, but we do have a good thread already here called SLINGS AND RINGS where you can also post all kinds of cockrings and cock gear. It's silly to open so many different threads with the same subject (but it happened to me as well already), so it's just an info.
And it's confusing for all posters who don't know where to post. O.k.?
Thanks! Regards Ted

BulgingDad

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sorry, but we do have a good thread already here called SLINGS AND RINGS where you can also post all kinds of cockrings and cock gear. It's silly to open so many different threads with the same subject (but it happened to me as well already), so it's just an info.
And it's confusing for all posters who don't know where to post. O.k.?
Thanks! Regards Ted
Yep - thanks Ted. It's hard to know about every forum that exists on here as there are literally hundreds. I'll check that one out. Appreciate the information :) . I guess this one will have to co-exist in any event, as I do not see any way to "shut down" a thread.

Reactions: Sherwood D. Likelym

teddybaerli1

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yep - thanks Ted. It's hard to know about every forum that exists on here as there are literally hundreds. I'll check that one out. Appreciate the information :)

Thanks, my dear. As I told you it happens to many of us who are involved here deeply. I am glad that you don't feel annoyed because of my note. Thanks for your kind reaction! See you!

BulgingDad

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thanks, my dear. As I told you it happens to many of us who are involved here deeply. I am glad that you don't feel annoyed because of my note. Thanks for your kind reaction! See you!
Oh not at all Ted - but in case you didn't see my edit above - I had said that I guess this one will have to co-exist in any event, as I do not see any way to "shut down" a thread. But no worries bud - no offense taken - you're being helpful :) . I hate having so many threads to follow for the same thing so I know what you mean!

teddybaerli1

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey Guys - Please visit Slings & Rings for more posts of this nature - it's the same content in a thread that already exists so no point in duplicating the same stuff here - thanks for the interest :)

How very sweet of you, man, and of course- we can carry both threads because they are very hot. And maybe a staff member will
combine the threads- who knows? See you!

Reactions: BulgingDad