Men with foreskin have more piercings

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have been doing a rather non-scientific survey over the last 35 years of men with foreskins (as opposed to those who have been circumcised) and come to the conclusion that men who still have their skins are more into piercings of nipples, eyebrows, ears, tongues and noses. Has anyone else seen a similar trend, or is it just the men I end up with?

Is it in someway a matter of trying to show solidarity with their circumcised brethren? (endure some sort of temporary pain) Or could it be that, men who have been circumcised are subconciously averse to the pain they know will at least temporarily exist from a piercing?

*I had 3 ear piercings before I ended up being snipped and no desire to do so now.

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Un-circumcised men, in my experience, tend to have foreskin piercings,...
circumcised men, not so much...
other than that ... I don't think there's much discrepancy...

Tho Men with foreskins do not generally opt for Apadravya or ampallang piercings that go entirely thru the head vertically or horizontally.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm intact, and my only piercing is in one earlobe. I had that done years ago, before it was trendy. I know a lot of heavily pierced men, intact and non-intact. I know a lot of non-pierced men, intact and non-intact. Same with ink.

I think it's just the men you end up with.

open501s

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
have a pa.

cut but have a lot of foreskin.

most people think I am uncut... my piercer said, "I've never pierced a uncut guy before; do you hang to the left or to the right?".

piercedjobbie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is kind of weird because I am unable to connote any correlation between an intact foreskin and body piercings. For example; I'm circumsized and have no ear, nipple, mouth, eyebrow, or nose piercings. However; I do have a Prince Albert and a 6 rung frenum ladder. Hmmmmmmmm.

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Have never understood the fascination with genital piercings...

once sucked a guy with a P.A. and I all could thing of was 'please let that thing don't get caught on my uvula!!'