ArtofDesire

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

D_Lanksesbye Sleepingrawe

Account Disabled
Media
I wore mine long for fourteen years - used to could tuck it in my pants. Then I got married and kept it bound (traditional sign of marriage) until about seven years ago when I donated it to Locks of Love. I only ever miss it when I perform on stage. Headbanging with short hair just doesn't feel the same.

sizequeenNY

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I never really liked guys with longer hair until last month, he had hair past his shoulders, amazing eyes, and an incredible cock. I know what you mean, LaFemme, when I wrapped his hair around my hand when his head was between my legs, oh my. He is now top five

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'll look for some of the pictures of when I had long and luxurious hair (It was so much work) Most of the time it was in a pony tail. But I'll look and post soon. But I did love throwing it around (in a Cher-like 70's way)

musclebare9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Many moons ago, I had hair that was down to my belt line. It was naturally wavy and the women loved it. I always had women coming up to me and asking me about my hair. It was a pain whenever I ran. I would have to tie it up with several of those elastic bands and it really sucked getting them out. My hair is course and high humidy really affected it when it was long. I didn't look like Troy P. but it was close.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Just stopping in to encourage all who have posted here to fling that sexy hair! :240:

As for the video clip I posted, Manowar are almost a cartoon of themselves, ain't they. No emo nu-metal round that crowd.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'll look for some of the pictures of when I had long and luxurious hair (It was so much work) Most of the time it was in a pony tail. But I'll look and post soon. But I did love throwing it around (in a Cher-like 70's way)

I'll keep looking the only fabulous pictures I have with long hair have other people in them.

Jewelzapop

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Mmm...long haired boys =) Personal preference is shoulder length to wingbone, but I love it all. Love stroking it, twirling it, running my fingers through it, messing it, and having something to grab hold of. So hot.

He's on the shorter side of long, but I have such a thing for Kurt Cobain I can't even express it.

music27.jpg

kurt cobain - Google Search

Also - I think long hair on little boys is super cute. My future sons probably aren't gonna be getting any haircuts until they decide to. =)