men with long hair

Kassokilleri2ff

Experimental Member
Media
I was just wondering because the topic of long hair being so popular among metal groups came up at a metal forum i read. Then from that, came up whether or not men having long hair was manly or not. And so began discussions about the romans and the vikings and all this stuff. So I figured i would come on here and ask women what they think.

I can't grow out my hair right now. But when I can I think I will. I never had much of friends in highschool, and I never talked to girls. But I do remember the few times when I had longer hair (maybe like, 3 inches long) and i cut it, girls who had never spoken to me before asked me why i cut it like they were mad at me for doing it. Plus later on when I actually aquired some gf's they always said they wanted me to keep my hair longer. It never got more than 3-4 inches long but when I buzzed it girls got mad.

I want to grow it out really long, like shoulder length. That would be cool. I never did in school because at about 4 inches my hair becomes insanely curley and i get a big fro. But my sisters have the same hair and thiers straightens out as it gets longer. I could just never bear to wait long enough to get past the fro area.

Kassokilleri2ff

Experimental Member
Media
I was just wondering because the topic of long hair being so popular among metal groups came up at a metal forum i read. Then from that, came up whether or not men having long hair was manly or not. And so began discussions about the romans and the vikings and all this stuff. So I figured i would come on here and ask women what they think.

I can't grow out my hair right now. But when I can I think I will. I never had much of friends in highschool, and I never talked to girls. But I do remember the few times when I had longer hair (maybe like, 3 inches long) and i cut it, girls who had never spoken to me before asked me why i cut it like they were mad at me for doing it. Plus later on when I actually aquired some gf's they always said they wanted me to keep my hair longer. It never got more than 3-4 inches long but when I buzzed it girls got mad.

I want to grow it out really long, like shoulder length. That would be cool. I never did in school because at about 4 inches my hair becomes insanely curley and i get a big fro. But my sisters have the same hair and thiers straightens out as it gets longer. I could just never bear to wait long enough to get past the fro area.