men without balls

molotovmuffin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah. You're right. You have her pegged. She's missed out on so much, and is so miserable, that she just got home from spending a week in Paris, in Spring, with the man she loves, and who loves her back. :biggrin1:

Seven posts a day, over the span of years is nothing. You should see the noobs who rack up 300-500 posts in a month.

I beg your pardon...I was racking up over a 1000 per month. 500 is insulting :wink:
Other than that....this whole thread is stupid.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
AlteredEgo
O don't know how old are you or where you live.But what do you think,do young men these days have the same qualities that made you love your husband?If yes,does this frequency decrease or increase ?
Also many of my opinions are based on my personal experience.Romania is not really a developed country and of course there are shocking differences between the US.
who knows,maybe the gender differences aren't as obvious in more developed countries.
My husband is a young man; he is 26. I tend to be very good at picking friends and acquaintance who really suit me, and I can really only know the behavior of people whom I permit to get close.

I only dated one man who I do not think of as a man, and then only for as long as I could tolerate him behaving like a adolescent female. Honestly, the immaturity of his behavior bothered me more than any effeminate aspect of his routines or behaviors. That he was too-fastidious just meant he always looked great, though it bothered me that it took him so very, very long to get ready to do anything. That he had such a detailed skin-care regimen only means that he will remain youthful in appearance into his mature years, which in his field may serve him well. His method of relating was not manly enough for me, and ultimately led to our agreeing not to see each other anymore.

For example, he fights like a girl. One time we were visiting Los Angeles, and he wanted to introduce me to "the best burritos outside of Mexico". He was from a small, beach community in Virginia. I was from a cosmopolitan port city, New York. I tried to tell him we didn't have to go out of our way for burritos; New York foodies can get excellent Mexican. I only resisted because usually he was deathly afraid to explore neighborhoods he wasn't too familiar with, another trait which I don't think is either manly, or womanly. He insisted, and dragged me into the scariest neighborhood I have ever seen, and I'm from the Bronx!

A digression: Never before that did I know that there were Americans who lived like the people I have seen in photos of under-developed countries. The neighborhood was completely deserted. All but two businesses were closed. All that were open were the restaurant we sought, and a gas station across the street from it. Even the supermarket was out of business. None of the houses were occupied. Everyone was at work or school. Everyone. None of the lots had dogs. Dogs would be an extra mouth to feed. No one there could afford that. The lots were minuscule, the rooftops were tin. Tin! The small houses looked flimsy enough to kick over. There was no grass, there were few trees. It was, however, very clean, immaculately so. We could tell we'd entered a depressed area immediately, because as I drove, the streets changed from wide, well-maintained, well delineated streets, to wide, cracked, unlined streets. It was hard to know what lane I was in. Years prior, someone had painted lines, and stuck reflectors on those lines. Now, in the sunshine, it was just a dazzling, seemingly disorganized sprinkling of glitter. No one was in the street. As we drove around lost, we passed no other cars. This was the middle of the day, at a time when the American economy was still flowering. I would hate to see the same area now.

Back to the point of the story. So, he refuses to go with me to Beverly Hills because we don't really know how to get there, and he is "afraid we'll end up lost in Compton"- no lie! But he takes me to fucking Carajo (my nickname for that awful place) for a burrito I don't need, AND he makes me do the driving, as he always does, another un-masculine thing. When we get to the street where the place is, he keeps poorly communicating to me
the exact location. Because he is in the passenger seat, he can see the sign atop the 70 foot pole, and I cannot. After circling the block several times because it never occurs to him to say, "It's right on the corner, " I ask him (admittedly rudely) to just let me find the place on my own, without his confusing help. I find it on the corner, and he says something nasty to me, so I say, "You know, just get out of the fucking car and eat a fucking burrito." Not only does he refuse to eat, but he gives me the silent treatment for the remaining three days of our vacation, despite the fact that I was financing the trip, AND had apologized for swearing at him, and asked how I could make up for getting frustrated and speaking harshly to him. Little girls fight like that, not grown men.

Anyway, his tendency to preen and invest hours and hours a day in his appearance, and his tendency to want me to take care of him, never drive, never take the initiative in anything, his fear of anything new, and the fact that he fights like someone's teenaged daughter conspired to turn me off to him. I thought of him as a little punk bitch. I can't be with a "man" like that. From then on I was distinctly biased against any man with a beauty routine better than mine in terms of his eligibility for mating. Men who are pussies disgust me. Men who preen to much gross me out; they remind me of my time with this loser.

I see men and women as being able to be equal within a relationship, and at the same time I see us as having differences in roles and behavior in part because of the practical demands of having different genders, and in part because of cultural expectations.

You asked if I think other young men possess the qualities that made me love my husband. I suppose many do; he's not a weirdo. He's a typical guy, as far as the guys I have run into. He is responsible, cautious but not afraid, ready to protect, but not eager to fight, vulnerable, but not weak, principled, but not a zealot, opinionated, but not a bully. These are among the things I was looking for in a partner, and the men at his work mostly seem to fit these criteria as well. There are two who are extreme preeners. One is gay, and as prejudicial as this sounds, that isn't going to hold him back. His expected role in a relationship, because of the kind of man he is, is just going to be adjusted to accommodate that tendency. His is not going to seem any less manly by those in his dating pool. That appears to be a difference between male/female and male/male relationships. However, the other preener is straight, and cannot seem to keep a woman for very long. He is a very, very nice guy, a genuine, caring, and generous person. He's just does not seem very masculine. He has a fairly high-pitched voice for a man, he is too hesitant to defend his home, himself, or his companions. He does not have strong opinions, and if he does, he cannot defend them well, despite being very articulate and intelligent. He is a bit weak sometimes, too easy to steamroll without even meaning to. His body is ridiculously hot, and so is his pretty face. He has no trouble meeting women, just keeping them. I have no idea why they leave, but I know why I would, even though I adore him as a friend.

Among my long-time friends, there is only one man who preens excessively, but he has OCD, and that is what causes that. He cannot stop himself from indulging in his ridiculous hygiene routine. He's sick. That level of control-freaking does spill over into other aspects of his life, and I think that makes a lot of women find him to be more masculine than he actually is. Women have specifically told me they have left him because of his OCD, and they always go on and on about his bathroom habits. I don;t know what can be learned from that.

I don't know what you mean by "does this frequency increase or decrease". If you mean are there fewer and fewer men that I think of as masculine coming of age in the world, I do not know. But as I already said, I don;t think paying some extra attention to skincare or haircare or even fashion makes a man less masculine. But culturally, there are differences between just how much attention to these things men and women pay, and those differences do seem to be slowly narrowing.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I beg your pardon...I was racking up over a 1000 per month. 500 is insulting :wink:
Other than that....this whole thread is stupid.
Yeah, but when you posted in a thread that actually was a real discussion, much like Manly, you had something to say. You are not the kind of poster I was referring to.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not knowing too much about this subject on it's text, I will say this with regards to Roberto; Little fucko, you oughtta consider yourself extremely lucky I can't utilize the internet more effectively and track your stupid overbearing ass down, or I would've kicked nine yards of dogshit outta you for the way you've talked with MB and Hickboy.

Do us all a favor and get stuffed, willya?

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Not knowing too much about this subject on it's text, I will say this with regards to Roberto; Little fucko, you oughtta consider yourself extremely lucky I can't utilize the internet more effectively and track your stupid overbearing ass down, or I would've kicked nine yards of dogshit outta you for the way you've talked with MB and Hickboy.

To be fair, they gave as good as they got, and they gave first (and better). Not only don't I think they need defense, I'm not sure they deserve it, and threats of violence over the internet are just hilarious, Chuck, and not in a good way.

Last edited:

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
really?should i go fuck my mother?this is the sophisticated you where talking about AlterEgo?than you Americans must have some fucked up standards.you know what..fuck that,i wasted to much time here,i see this is not the place to talk with people.Of well,i 2 make mistakes.
This is my last post,here

Remelem te baszod meg az anyad!
Sper ca tu o futi pe mata!
Ich hoffe do willst deine Mutter ficken!

oh world,how low i've fallen
Uh . . . I believe that was Helga who mentioned sophistication, Manly does not live in America, I have no idea if she's American, but I think she's originally from Europe (not sayin' where if she doesn't say) and frankly, if you post the type of shit you originally posted in this thread, you really should not expect better. You are certainly welcome to ignore it, report it, respond in kind, or even (ever unpopular) defend your views articulately and respectfully. You have full control of your actions, and are responsible for the kind of man you are. Do not go lamenting "how low [you've] fallen" when you alone brought yourself there. I find that to be ironic in a thread about men being less and less manly.

For the record, I agree with the others that your point of view, as you have expressed it in each manifestation of them in this thread comes across as sexist. People tend to get uptight about sexism and other 'isms which stem from hatred and ignorance here. We tend to rebel loudly, and vitriolically. On any other day, I might have been verbally lighting into you as well.

Intrigue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
After looking back over the posts, my own included, I do wonder if I responded in such a manner due to the fact that while I do not share his views I was at one time what I would now call sexist. Some of it was unbeknownst to myself either from ignorance or self disillusionments, but once I was shown the things I was doing and I saw them hurting someone whom I loved it sort of hit a switch. I realized that some of my behaviors were childish and in some ways sexist. So I wonder if I responded because I was in some way angry at the echo of something which o have worked hard to change within myself and my view point. (Not entirely certain how much sense I'm making due to the lack of sleep and half conscious nature of this bedtime post) :)

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
No. Hungarian. Though it also reads, "You should fuck your mother" in Romanian, and German, perhaps Drifterwood already knew how to say it in those languages.
Oooh, and me with the linguistics degree too...somebody tell Hick that Helga just laid an egg. I didn't even check to see if the first and second lines were separate sentences.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
To be fair, they gave as good as they got, and they gave first (and better). Not only don't I think they need defense, I'm not sure they deserve it, and threats of violence over the internet are just hilarious, Chuck, and not in a good way.
All God's honesty, I was doing what it appears you have no inclination to do; Stand up & rally in defense of my friends here @ LPSG there, AE.
Might I also point out that acknowledging me just bluster is hardly conclusive since all I was doing was making sure a newbie knew about they had treated my friends.

That's all.
Good day.

tgirlsrgreat

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
from every idea something can be learned.Of course,50% of this thread is,like that girl sad,a pissing contest.but what the hell,it's the same in the real world!
why do people refer to women as "girls" and expect to get any respect from the fairer sex much less those of us who adore them???? you think of them as girls then you should expect to get treated like a boy, not a man,

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
All God's honesty, I was doing what it appears you have no inclination to do; Stand up & rally in defense of my friends here @ LPSG there, AE.
Might I also point out that acknowledging me just bluster is hardly conclusive since all I was doing was making sure a newbie knew about they had treated my friends.

That's all.
Good day.

(emphasis mine) Nah. You were just impotently talking shit on the internet. Very lame. Sorry, bro. Normally I think you're really interesting and cool, but you and I both know what utter bullshit that is right there.

Also, MB and Hickboy are not my friends. I rather enjoy MB, and think of her as an acquaintance. Hickboy went on some weird psychotic trip years ago that he still hasn't gotten over, so he and I are most certainly not friends. Go on. Ask him.

And I'll say it again: After the way HB and MB jumped on the noob, of course he got mad and bit their heads off. They probably don't even care. They certainly don't need any of us to defend them, they are both excellent writers with very sturdy spines. When the dumb kid made a bunch of weak assumptions with no basis in reality, I had this to say:

Yeah. You're right. You have her pegged. She's missed out on so much, and is so miserable, that she just got home from spending a week in Paris, in Spring, with the man she loves, and who loves her back. :biggrin1:

Seven posts a day, over the span of years is nothing. You should see the noobs who rack up 300-500 posts in a month.
Sarcasm may be the lowest form of wit, but it's probably better than ugly, unwarranted machismo. Just sayin'.

B_robertoextremu

1st Like
Media
And I'll say it again: After the way HB and MB jumped on the noob, of course he got mad and bit their heads off. They probably don't even care. They certainly don't need any of us to defend them, they are both excellent writers with very sturdy spines. When the dumb kid made a bunch of weak assumptions with no basis in reality, I had this to say:

Before reading:
This will be a long post,probably there will be a lot of very intelligent comments like "fuck of" but if you feel the need of saying that please read it first,say something smart,and say it then.Each website has a lot of information,so i tried to highlight what i considered the main points.It took me a lot to make,but because of the comment above(the last sentence)i wanted to make this post without my personal opinion.I will say it again,please don't comment before reading,i will apreciate inteligent contributions and i hope we can discuss this in a civilised manner.Although i doubt that,i remain optimist.Thank you for reading!

Go to the original "men without balls" and read post number 47,those where my controversial thoughts.
Short version:

Point A man are not as manly as they where
Point B women like strong men
Point D the average man is more logical,inteligent than a women,and they have contributed more to science.
Point C women like girls with masculine voices
If you feel the data isn't sufficient,please point out where.

point A
Source

It's official: Men really are the weaker sex - Science, News - The Independent

From the articel:

"Feminisation of the males of numerous vertebrate species is now a widespread occurrence. All vertebrates have similar sex hormone receptors, which have been conserved in evolution. Therefore, observations in one species may serve to highlight pollution issues of concern for other vertebrates, including humans."

"Dr Pete Myers, chief scientist at Environmental Health Sciences, one of the world's foremost authorities on gender-bender chemicals, added: "We have thrown 100, 000 chemicals against a finely balanced hormone system, so it's not surprising that we are seeing some serious results. It is leading to the most rapid pace of evolution in the history of the world."

"Indeed, new research at the University of Rochester in New York state shows that boys born to mothers with raised levels of phthalates were more likely to have smaller penises and undescended testicles. They also had a shorter distance between their anus and genitalia, a classic sign of feminisation. And a study at Rotterdam's Erasmus University showed that boys whose mothers had been exposed to PCBs grew up wanting to play with dolls and tea sets rather than with traditionally male toys.

Communities heavily polluted with gender-benders in Canada, Russia and Italy have given birth to twice as many girls than boys, which may offer a clue to the reason for a mysterious shift in sex ratios worldwide. Normally 106 boys are born for every 100 girls, but the ratio is slipping. It is calculated that 250,000 babies who would have been boys have been born as girls instead in the US and Japan alone.

And sperm counts are dropping precipitously. Studies in more than 20 countries have shown that they have dropped from 150 million per millilitre of sperm fluid to 60 million over 50 years. (Hamsters produce nearly three times as much, at 160 million.) Professor Nil Basu of Michigan University says that this adds up to "pretty compelling evidence for effects in humans".

point C
Source

Science of Sex Appeal: Sexy Voices : Video : Discovery Channel Channel

point B
Source
Why Women Want Their Man To Be A Caring Caveman | Psychology Today

"A symbolic scene ran through Meana’s talk of female lust: a woman pinned against an alley wall, being ravished. Here, in Meana’s vision, was an emblem of female heat. The ravisher is so overcome by a craving focused on this particular woman that he cannot contain himself; he transgresses societal codes in order to seize her, and she, feeling herself to be the unique object of his desire, is electrified by her own reactive charge and surrenders. Meana apologized for the regressive, anti-feminist sound of the scene." -Even when se says the truth she feels bad,this is feminist bullshit fucking her up

Point D

Source 1
Men are more intelligent than women, claims new study | Mail Online

"A focus on a factors such as the ability to quickly grasp a complex concept, verbal reasoning skills and creativity - some of they key ingredients of intelligence - revealed the male teenagers had IQs that were an average of 3.63 points higher. The average person has an IQ of around 100.

The findings, which held true for all classes and levels of parental education, overturn a 100 year consensus that men and women average the same in general mental ability. They also conflict with evidence that girls do better in school exams than boys.

But Prof Rushton, who was born in Bournemouth and obtained his doctorate in social psychology from the London School of Economics, argues that the faster maturing of girls leads to them outshining boys in the classroom.

And since almost all previous data showing an absence of difference between the sexes was gathered on schoolchildren, the gender difference could easily have been missed.

'It looks like up until late adolescence, the females have the advantage over males because they mature faster, which masks the underlying difference, he said.

Source 2
http://www.iqcomparisonsite.com/SexDifferences.aspx

"Male and female mean IQs are about equal below the age of 15 but males have a higher mean IQ from age 15 on. The effect of sex differences in IQ is largest at the high extreme of intelligence. Since many of the more prestigious roles in society are associated with high IQ, the lack of female representation in these roles may be partially due to fewer females being competitive at the highest levels. This does not mean that females should not be given equal opportunity to demonstrate their abilities as this would create an worsened artificial 'glass ceiling'."

source 3
Half Sigma: Are men more logical than women?
*This website shows why,on average,females are less logical*

"But just because women are slightly more adept at vocabulary doesn’t mean they think as logically as men.

I believe someone who thinks logically would reject religion because, frankly, it just doesn’t make any sense. This is why we see that smarter people are less religious.

However, when we compare men and women, we see that women are more likely to believe in the religious superstitions, demonstrating that they are less logical than men"

Source 4
Nobel Prize Facts

"41 Nobel Prizes and Prizes in Economic Sciences have been awarded to women and 776 to men between 1901 and 2010. A small number of Nobel Laureates have been honoured more than once, which makes a total of 40 females and 773 males who have received the Nobel Prize."

Source 5
Intelligence, Gender and Race

"My principal goal, however, was not to elucidate the well-known black-white gap but rather to determine the male-female difference in general intelligence. Studies have yielded a large spread of results running from no gap at all to more than 8 IQ points in favor of men. Here is the result of my analysis:

A male-female mean difference in g of 0.162 SD exists in favor of men, equivalent to 2.43 IQ points. The female g distribution is narrower than the male, with a variance ratio (F/M) of 0.916."

Remember,every human thought was once considered controversial.There once was a great scientist who said the Earth isn't in the center of the universe.He was said to be crazy...