Men / Woman Status

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by B_FruitFly, Jul 4, 2008.

1. B_FruitFly

B_FruitFly New Member

2 People go out and have sex with 5 people in a 2 week period, One of them is a man and 1 is a female. In there social circle which is exactly the same people the man's status has not changed and has even been glorified if he has a bid dick, but the woman's is completely tarnished and she has big breasts.
    I was just wondering why woman think this happens in this manner?

2. B_Jennuine73

B_Jennuine73 New Member

Because it all goes back to women are not supposed to enjoy sex. If women enjoy sex, they are sluts, whores and so on. Women get taught that by women as well as men.

3. B_FruitFly

B_FruitFly New Member

No other opinions on this?

Id like to hear what men have to say also.

4. Booty.Mily

Booty.Mily New Member

Albums:
    Personnaly I think it's simply because women can be jealous because the men she had sex with actually did it with her instead of the others. And about the same thing with other men who don't seem to like a girl having sex with other men than themselves.. Which refer to the sluts statements above :).

5. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

And the notion that all women only want sex to get pregnant and have babies. As if for us that is our soul purpose of having sex. Not to enjoy it but to procreate

6. naughty

Gold Member

Even the Bible doesnt say that.

7. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

The bible also says no sex before marriage doesn't it?

8. Principessa

Gold Member

:wtf2: Did you just feel like posting and couldn't think of anything to say? Or are you drunk? :confused:

It really doesn't matter if the woman has big, small, real, or fake breasts if she has sex with 5 different men within a 14 day period she's a slut. A skanky, slut. Don't give me that nonsense about free will and her choice. Everybody knows they are going to be talking about a woman like that in their own social circle disparagingly, at best.

9. B_FruitFly

B_FruitFly New Member

Lets just call it drunk..

#9 B_FruitFly, Jul 6, 2008
    Last edited: Jul 6, 2008
  10. B_dxjnorto

B_dxjnorto New Member

Maybe because women often get stuck with all the responsibilities?

11. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

NJ!! How fucking mid 20th centuary of you!

Why is she a skanky slut and him not is the question - it doesn't matter what you think of her, I guess you are entitled to your opinion, but the question is why do you think differently of them? Why is it, in this day and age of contraception and safe sex, is the woman still assumed to be allowing the men to user her, to be debasing herself, and the man still assumed to be making conquests?

It has been dicussed numerous times that both men and women are genetically suited to multiple partners but that women are socially suited to having a single partner who will protect her from others when she is vunerable during pregnancy and looking after her offspring (I'm talking hunter / gathers days here).

The conditioning that says a woman is bad for having multiple partners and a man is good for having multiple partners is completely social and cultural and no longer applies to the way we live our lives today. The physical pleasure a woman receives from sexual contact is no less than that a man receives - the sharing of this with more than one person is no different either. We see something - we want it. Society says men can have it and are allowed to want it and women cannot and are not.

It is bullshit. And frankly it is women who perpetuate it as much as, if not more than, men. It is used to make a hierarchy. I dispise it.

That's another part of it - and another social construct that needs tearing down.

12. RamIt

RamIt Member

Women do get stuck with the responsibilities, and its much more a physical trait than a social construct.

How much different would it be if there werent such things as child support and alimony?

Its all about supply vs. demand. A woman who supplies a lot of men with what she has, is flooding the market and making her product less appealing. Dont get me wrong, I like to have MacDonalds from time to time because its fast and easy. But, I would much rather end up at an upscale, classy place every day for the rest of my life.

Having said that, as a guy who has had more than a few different women, women judge the men they date just as much as men judge women. Women dont like when guys admit to a lot of partners any more than guys like it when women admit the same.

13. D_lkjhgfdsa1234

D_lkjhgfdsa1234 New Member

As I stated in another post, society places great pressure on how we think and restricts what we are allowed to do. Why can't we all think freely and enjoy sex. Perhaps there would be much less war. I bet Bush doesn't get any and that is why we have the Iraqi war which we all don't agree on.
    If I were a woman, I wouldn't care about society seeing me as a slut. They can all go to hell for all I care. I don't see countless women and the few men I fucked as conquests but I just see them as people enjoying sex with me. I have dated all kinds of women- all races, heights, and social status without thinking about what my family, friends, or society as a whole thinks. Hell, I have taken a stripper out on a date after she came out from work. I don't see her as a "slut". In fact, I like them more because they know how to please a guy and have fun.

14. B_dxjnorto

B_dxjnorto New Member

I don't know how you tear it down though. Nine months later the guy can be on another continent. Meanwhile no matter where the woman goes, she can't get away from his demon spawn parasite in her uterus.

15. LACJohn

LACJohn New Member

It's more than just a "social construct" It's imbedded in human dynamics.

It's the social dynamics between men and women. Men have to break past a girl's defenses to get in her pussy while a girl can have sex with almost any guy she wants AT ANY TIME she wants. Nothing is stopping her, there are a steady supply of men willing to fuck her.

On the other hand, men can go through pussy droughts, or be fully fledged virgins, which is extremely common. In my senior graduating class, at least half the girls had sex, while more than 90% of the guys were still virgins. Of course that changes in college when we have more chances to get girls drunk.....

But just observe the difference in how a male attains sex compared to how a female attains it. A man has to seduce and escalate while the ladies just have to open up their legs to the guy they are interested in.

Female virginity is a choice, Male virginity is a curse. In our society it compounds on itself increasing male insecurities.

Because of that concept, the girl will always be seen as more of a slut when she's having sex with multiple guys. Why? Because people inherently believe that she's overusing her right to fuck whatever human that walks on two legs and has a dick.

Its not just because they carry the responsibility of having babies. It's because men just can't get sex the way women do, unless you are rich and powerful.

You cannot tear this down. It will NEVER be torn down. If human life started all over again, this would be the same way, yet again. Girls would be seen as sluts if they have sex with alot of guys.

#15 LACJohn, Jul 7, 2008
    Last edited: Jul 7, 2008
  16. Principessa

Gold Member

I agree 100%. I'm not saying it's right but it is the way it is.

Wow! Strong language, you must have taught 8th grade at some point.

Why do you Europeans insist upon trying to force your wanton, immoral ways down our ethical and puritanical throats? :confused: Your statements are tantamount to me saying all those people starving in India should just kill a cow and eat a hamburger. Just because their ways are foreign to me dosn't mean they are wrong and must be changed.

17. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

It has nothing to do with being European. If you can't see why it is self-defeating for a woman to buy in to the mentality that her sexuality is worth less than a man's then I can't help you.

That's what some people said about segregation.

Just saying...

18. Kassokilleri2ff

I guess women are supposed to be the limiting factor. I always thought that gay men were more likely to get aids because men are men....we will fuck anything. So there would obviously be a whole hell of a lot more fucking, meaning higher risks with them. (But on this site I hear gay men are just as bad if not worse than women so I guess my theory just goes out the window huh?) But with women, they pick and choose and its a tough game that has to be played, so theres that limiting factor I guess.

Maybe its not really a social thing, rather than an instinctual thing to think that women should not be having as much sex as men. Obviously the previously stated stuff about women having babies and such. Obviously that stuff does not apply to us now, what with contraception and we are not cave men anymore. But still, its rooted deep down. I don't like the idea of dating a girl who sleeps around alot. But I'm a hypocrit and I would probably sleep around if I could lol. I can't help it. Logic tells me I shouldn't care, and that it does not matter, but I feel it in my gut, that I don't really wanna touch a girl whos a dirty slut....but I might touch anyways, i wanna get laid! lol.

19. Principessa

Gold Member

I never said a womans sexuality was worth less than a mans! :12: It's not about that. It is about what LACJohn and Dxjnorto said in their respective posts.

As for segregation, I cannot believe you went there! :aargh4: You may as well have bought up Hitler. If you can't see how those two things are completely different then there is no point discussing this further.

20. vince

Gold Member

Albums:
    That is statistically impossible unless that 10% of the boys were servicing 50% of the girls. Or were the girls having sex with boys in other high schools?

How is that statistically impossible? In my high school it may not have been 50%. But I'd say it was at least 30%. I personally 'serviced' about 5 percent of the girls over four years, and I wasn't even the sluttiest guy in the class. I'd also say that the vast majority of the males in the class were virgins.

The girls were definitely getting more than the guys. No doubt about it.

Draft saved Draft deleted