MEN - you like scratching your balls?

RandyL

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sometimes, one of the best parts of my day is when I have time to go somewhere and just scratch my balls for 5 minutes.

You men know what it's like. One of those GOOD ball scratchings, where you can get your balls on all sides, including up and around the back side.

I'll be there, going "AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" cause it feels so good, it's like all the nerves and tension just go away through the process of scratching my balls.

Anyone got any good ball scratching stories to share?

Reactions: WillyWanka

D_Feock Mie

1st Like
Media
Sometimes, one of the best parts of my day is when I have time to go somewhere and just scratch my balls for 5 minutes.

You men know what it's like. One of those GOOD ball scratchings, where you can get your balls on all sides, including up and around the back side.

I'll be there, going "AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" cause it feels so good, it's like all the nerves and tension just go away through the process of scratching my balls.

That about sums it up.

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Yeah, but... for 5 minutes????

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
lol I love to scratch my balls! Though it is sheer hell when they get itchy in places you can't reach thru your clothes, and you have to be in total misery until you can get some privacy or go to the restroom and scratch away. I love being a man! lol

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
LMFAO!!! Where do people come up with these strange fetishes from...and the desire to tell others. lol.

I don't know why you think scratching one's own balls is a fetish. If your balls are itching and you scratch them, does it not feel good? If you are in a position where you can't scratch them, are you not in misery?

HaagenDazs

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't know why you think scratching one's own balls is a fetish. If your balls are itching and you scratch them, does it not feel good? If you are in a position where you can't scratch them, are you not in misery?

Tip:

If you have to scratch your nuts in a public place for five minutes, either:

A. You have a serious infection and should probably seek doctor's advice

or

B. You have a weirdo fetish about scratching your nuts in public for vast amounts of times.

I'm sorry, but I've never had to sit in a public place and scratch myself for five minutes as the OP suggests.

But carry on...

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Tip:

If you have to scratch your nuts in a public place for five minutes, either:

A. You have a serious infection and should probably seek doctor's advice

or

B. You have a weirdo fetish about scratching your nuts in public for vast amounts of times.

I'm sorry, but I've never had to sit in a public place and scratch myself for five minutes as the OP suggests.

But carry on...

lol....ok gotta agree with ya here. I don't think that scratching my balls for 5 minutes would be the least bit fun or pleasurable..... Um, for those that do scratch for that long....you might want to invest in some antifungal creams/sprays, as it sounds like ya got a case of nasty jock itch lol.

Mr Moose

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i do enjoy a goot itch when i take a wizz every now and then, but 5 mins is tad excessive :p